Pages:
Author

Topic: Withdraw limited PayPal accounts more 45-180 days / Exchange Service/ VBA/ VCC - page 8. (Read 56565 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
bro why you remove me from your skype list, i sent you account details  and remove me from your skype list? is this how you do your work?  you said i give you hack accounts? how can you prove that? we are legit people who offer withdrawal service, we have website to offer such work, and we are looking for individual like you who have better offer than our current provider. 9k usd account is  a legit account, not hack, and i can prove you that, that im talking to my client that he want cash out his paypal account. please readd me in your list and we start the work. dont worry im here for business not for hacking or something.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Add you on skype bro accept it asap please.
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
I have been looking for a way to withdraw funds from my limited paypal account but I have not been successful. When i came across this thread, I thought I was now lucky. Unfortunately, you now say that you only withdraw to people in the US.

When i have been engaging the Paypal agents, they say that for me to withdraw funds, I need to link a US bank account. Unfortunately,I am not a US resident and therefore don't have a US bank account.

Is there a way you can help one to acquire a US bank account if he is not a US resident?
Activity: 211
Does this work for those that are hit by the required reserves? A lot of businesses are hit with this lately, where PP is taking their entire balance hostage for a period of 6+ months while they wait to see if people file for returns.

This is not a topic for discussion, you can only talk about it on other thread

You said you offer a service for those that are "limited." I asked a question that is 100% directly related to both that AND your services, and this is the "wrong" place? Then what are you offering, because now I'm baffled?

i can answer on all your the questions in Skype, in the topic there is no sense to write
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Does this work for those that are hit by the required reserves? A lot of businesses are hit with this lately, where PP is taking their entire balance hostage for a period of 6+ months while they wait to see if people file for returns.

You said you offer a service for those that are "limited." I asked a question that is 100% directly related to both that AND your services, and this is the "wrong" place? Then what are you offering, because now I'm baffled?

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

Limited PayPal Withdrawal Service (45-180 days passed after Limitation )

Fees as below

Min balance $200
fee 30-35 %

Terms and rules:

1. 45-180 days older paypal
2. We not pay first
3. Don't ask to cash out hacked/Stolen account
4. I will NOT buy accounts, only withdraw
5. only LIMITED USA paypal accounts

Warning:

If you have problems to add bank account in your limited paypal (for USA accounts only) and u have this msg:

We can help you withdraw funds from this accounts:

EXCHANGE SERVICE:

EXCHANGE CURRENCY : BTC, ADV, PAYPAL, PEREFECT MONEY, WEBMONEY

Skype or PM

Min balance $200
fee 35 %
Now withdraw limited accounts Europe (Some countries only)
i remember when my paypal account got limited after i had a big payment come in. What you can still do while its limited is send refunds to the people who have sent you funds in the last 3-6 months, I started sending refunds to all the people i personally knew who had sent me money in last few months and then got them to send me payments to my unlimited account. i managed to clear it all to last few hundred and then i refunded that to a bookies who had recently paid me then i contacted the bookies and told them i sent a refund by mistake and asked them to put it into my online account which they did as my paypal was linked to it. The balance on limited account is now 93p lol.

for what you explain me that ? Smiley
I wasn't talking directly to you was i num knut

You can speak about this on other thread
Activity: 21
i remember when my paypal account got limited after i had a big payment come in. What you can still do while its limited is send refunds to the people who have sent you funds in the last 3-6 months, I started sending refunds to all the people i personally knew who had sent me money in last few months and then got them to send me payments to my unlimited account. i managed to clear it all to last few hundred and then i refunded that to a bookies who had recently paid me then i contacted the bookies and told them i sent a refund by mistake and asked them to put it into my online account which they did as my paypal was linked to it. The balance on limited account is now 93p lol.

I wasn't talking directly to you was i num knut

Activity: 21
What if its not a US account but there is an option to Withdraw to a US Bank?

If you don't have options withdraw to bank US, then u can't , but many country allowed withdraw to USA bank
You need check your paypal
Activity: 167
What if its not a US account but there is an option to Withdraw to a US Bank?
Ok, since this guy claim to have been on paypal for a period of 9+ and has been helping folks cashout money from limited account!

I have one question for you because i have a friends [bitcseo] on this forum who does same thing but, it's pretty good when it comes to manipluting pp verification doc & cashing out fund from limited account.

Here is my question; when an account is limited and notification for withdrawal of available fund from the associated account has been been received from paypal, what is the maximum bank or credit card which can be added to such limitied pp account before and during withdrawal? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks for your prompt response
Arlene

Please contact me in Skype, i explain you
Thx

Please pm me details.

About ?
Activity: 59
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
A day without a buzz is like a day that never was
Ok, since this guy claim to have been on paypal for a period of 9+ and has been helping folks cashout money from limited account!

I have one question for you because i have a friends [bitcseo] on this forum who does same thing but, it's pretty good when it comes to manipluting pp verification doc & cashing out fund from limited account.

Here is my question; when an account is limited and notification for withdrawal of available fund from the associated account has been been received from paypal, what is the maximum bank or credit card which can be added to such limitied pp account before and during withdrawal? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks for your prompt response
Arlene

You won't take any account below 350? I got a id with 320$+ funds and been limited for like 2 years now or more pm me if you can workout we will discuss.

PM reply.
Thx
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
You won't take any account below 350? I got a id with 320$+ funds and been limited for like 2 years now or more pm me if you can workout we will discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: