Pages:
Author

Topic: Withdraw limited PayPal accounts more 45-180 days / Exchange Service/ VBA/ VCC - page 7. (Read 56565 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
AVOID THIS GUY.

HE IS TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE.

Check out this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/flooren-tried-to-scam-me-now-replying-on-my-old-threads-calling-it-a-war-2915066

He will never agree for an escrow!
He has never done trade with any BITCOINTALK MEMBER! Faroon has poor grasp of English, probably he is from a third world country trying to earn money by swindling people.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR MONEY, THEN DON'T GIVE HIM YOUR DETAILS.
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
Min balance $250
fee 35 % (Can change depending on the balance)

Limited PayPal Withdrawal Service (45-180 days passed after Limitation)

Fees as below

Min balance $200

Terms and rules:

1. 45-180 days older paypal
2. We not pay first
3. Don't ask to cash out hacked/Stolen account
4. I will NOT buy accounts, only withdraw
5. We not use escrow for limited paypal account, if you not agree please don't write me about withdraw

Warning:

If you have problems to add bank account in your limited paypal (for USA accounts only) and u have this msg:

We can help you withdraw funds from this countries:

United Arab Emirates
Bulgaria
Philippines
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovania

VBA and VCC in stocks

EXCHANGE CURRENCY : WU, BTC, ADV, PAYPAL, PEREFECT MONEY, WEBMONEY

Skype in profile

Telegram: https://t.me/PP0005

1. check your profile how many negative you have

2. you think i try scam you $76 ahahaha

3. You not reply me today in skype

4. Your money already send: BATCH: 201458418

Dear customers, don't try send me hacked/stolen accounts, we check all pyments and don't want problems same this chargebacks:

https://bitflur.com

Bitflur allows paypal cashouts (amazon giftcards too)

Creation Date: 2017-12-19 T07:38:58.00Z
Don't use this website, this scamemrs 1000 % register new domain
and owner Panama
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
https://bitflur.com

Bitflur allows paypal cashouts (amazon giftcards too)
New countries added for withdraw:

United Arab Emirates
Bulgaria
Philippines
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Chile
Lithuania
Slovakia
Slovenia

it is nice to note that more countries are being added to your list. I hope you will continue adding more countries so that I can also benefit. We talked a few months ago and I like the fact that you were sincere to tell me that you could not withdraw from my limited account due to my country of residence. I will be happy if my country will be added to your list so that I withdraw funds from my account which has been limited for two years now.

Hello dear.
Please update me your country in Skype maybe now we can help.
Thank you
Activity: 526
Merit: 250

United Arab Emirates
Bulgaria
Philippines
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Chile
Lithuania
Slovakia
Slovenia

it is nice to note that more countries are being added to your list. I hope you will continue adding more countries so that I can also benefit. We talked a few months ago and I like the fact that you were sincere to tell me that you could not withdraw from my limited account due to my country of residence. I will be happy if my country will be added to your list so that I withdraw funds from my account which has been limited for two years now.
Note for customers:
For fast contact add my skype (you can find it in my profile)
Activity: 2
Very great and legitimate service, it helped me to withdraw my balance from my paypal us account.

@+ Thanks.
I confirm that information! We've just done it, I mean I already got the money! it took about 8 days.
The best team ever! thanks a lot, personally to SQS Sedvuoba!
keep it up guys!!!

United Arab Emirates
Bulgaria
Philippines
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Chile
Lithuania
Slovakia
Slovenia
dear customers we will not withdraw stolen/hack accounts
we will check everything
Activity: 67
Talking with him right now as we try to make a deal  Grin Grin
Activity: 13
Very great and legitimate service, it helped me to withdraw my balance from my paypal us account.

@+ Thanks.
Noted, maybe next using your service. Thanks

ok welcome
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Limited PayPal Withdrawal Service (45-180 days passed after Limitation )

Fees as below

Min balance $200

Terms and rules:

1. 45-180 days older paypal
2. We not pay first
3. Don't ask to cash out hacked/Stolen account
4. I will NOT buy accounts, only withdraw
5. only LIMITED USA paypal accounts

Warning:

If you have problems to add bank account in your limited paypal (for USA accounts only) and u have this msg:

We can help you withdraw funds from this accounts:

EXCHANGE SERVICE:

EXCHANGE CURRENCY : BTC, ADV, PAYPAL, PEREFECT MONEY, WEBMONEY

Skype or PM

Noted, maybe next using your service. Thanks
dear customers.
We withdraw only US accounts
bro why you remove me from your skype list, i sent you account details  and remove me from your skype list? is this how you do your work?  you said i give you hack accounts? how can you prove that? we are legit people who offer withdrawal service, we have website to offer such work, and we are looking for individual like you who have better offer than our current provider. 9k usd account is  a legit account, not hack, and i can prove you that, that im talking to my client that he want cash out his paypal account. please readd me in your list and we start the work. dont worry im here for business not for hacking or something.

You provide me hacked account ,and holder reply in my email, and he say my account hacked.
I not working with scammer, i can send here screen from holder email, and he say account hacked.

If you work honest please proof it,
Thx

Note for customers:

I have contacted you on skype. Kindly add the contact

Reply you
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
bro why you remove me from your skype list, i sent you account details  and remove me from your skype list? is this how you do your work?  you said i give you hack accounts? how can you prove that? we are legit people who offer withdrawal service, we have website to offer such work, and we are looking for individual like you who have better offer than our current provider. 9k usd account is  a legit account, not hack, and i can prove you that, that im talking to my client that he want cash out his paypal account. please readd me in your list and we start the work. dont worry im here for business not for hacking or something.

You provide me hacked account ,and holder reply in my email, and he say my account hacked.
I not working with scammer, i can send here screen from holder email, and he say account hacked.

Thx

Note for customers:

I have contacted you on skype. Kindly add the contact

Thx

Note for customers:
Pages:
Jump to: