Pages:
Author

Topic: Withdraw limited PayPal accounts more 45-180 days / Exchange Service/ VBA/ VCC - page 5. (Read 56565 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 2
I purchase VBA, for PayPa, but that not work me, if you do refund policy, I can check your service, or provide an escrow service.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The guy is legit.
I have been working with him for some time. Sometimes delayed with responses but legit.
Activity: 5
@Ludji what gives you the right to "warn" members about a service that am certain you have not tried before?
you must be high on something, why try to destroy a man's business when you have no tried it before?
If he has scammed you present evidence other wise you are acting like the loser cunt that you are.
I for one struggled for months with who to trust with all these funds I had in paypal.. till I came across flooren on recomendation from some one, and I am glad I took the leap of faith.
For those senior members on any DNM mkt who know me from way back they know my name and my reputation and I would not put my name to a shoddy service. you are the amateur and you sound like one, what's gotten your undies in a twist, I can only guess.
But do not come trying to kill some one's business out of the blue. I doubt that you have any funds to cash out.
Let us who got loads to work on, work in peace. If you have no balls to try it out then shut the fuck up.
Am glad I met this guy and he has become a friend and we help each other a lot on different things now.
what a loser and a cunt you are. "You do not know if the service is legit or not" but you are warning people off, what warped logic is that?
man get a life and get something going for you or take your life.. who cares..

Stop commenting on your sales thread with your alt accounts. They are newbie accounts with some of them having literally 0 posts prior to this one. I don't know if this service is legit or not but deception is frowned upon and fake reviews are definitely what I call deception.

DEAL WITH CAUTION! SELLER IS MAKING FAKE REVIEWS USING ALT ACCOUNTS ON HIS SALES THREAD!

Who make fake Reviews ?  
people find me via google or any other and register here for reply
You can check my old thread, also have people with reputation lol

People find you on Google and register to reply to your Bitcointalk thread? Do you think people here are degenerates? You have some reviews from people of higher rank, but mostly your own. Because of that I am warning users, people who give themselves fake reviews are not trustworthy by any standards.

Activity: 211
Merit: 10
Stop commenting on your sales thread with your alt accounts. They are newbie accounts with some of them having literally 0 posts prior to this one. I don't know if this service is legit or not but deception is frowned upon and fake reviews are definitely what I call deception.

DEAL WITH CAUTION! SELLER IS MAKING FAKE REVIEWS USING ALT ACCOUNTS ON HIS SALES THREAD!

Who make fake Reviews ?  

People find you on Google and register to reply to your Bitcointalk thread? Do you think people here are degenerates? You have some reviews from people of higher rank, but mostly your own. Because of that I am warning users, people who give themselves fake reviews are not trustworthy by any standards.

Man, i don't care what u write here,check how long I've been on the forum for years, and everything will become clear.
I never add themselves fake posts i don't have time for it
Bye bye
Activity: 112
Merit: 5

Who make fake Reviews ?  

Who make fake Reviews ?  
Activity: 112
Merit: 5

VCC still working for paypal.

For What country acc you need vcc ?

Activity: 36
VCC still working for paypal.
Started a deal with him today. Have allot of money Stuck in paypal, received email from paypal that my money is eligible for withdrawal.

Will Update everyone how it goes.

Reloadable VCC in stocks now

EXCHANGE CURRENCY : WU, BTC, ADV, PAYPAL, PEREFECT MONEY, WEBMONEY

Skype in profile

Telegram: https://t.me/PP0005
Activity: 1
Started a deal with him today. Have allot of money Stuck in paypal, received email from paypal that my money is eligible for withdrawal.

Will Update everyone how it goes.

WITHDRAW limited paypal accounts

Skype in profile

Absolutely fantastic guy to work with.
done three orders, everything went smooth as clockwork.
Thanks mate, loosk like I have another crucial important resource in my dealings..
Keep it up mate..
Thanks a lot all is appreciated...
Many more orders coming your way..
Activity: 75
What if you do not have a linked bank account, will PayPal allow you to send the funds to another account?

Like what type of account. If it is another type of bank account, definitely such account much be linked.
I have placed an order with FLOOREN.
Its Limited PayPal withdrawal order.
Will keep you posted on progress

Please contact me via telegram or Skype

Do you do UK accounts now, mate?

No,sorry

Great service and great communication?
Thanks Flooren for the great service.
We will do a lot more,
Guys do not hesitate to work with this guy.
Thanks

Please contact me via telegram or Skype

No,sorry

Activity: 2
Withdraw limited PayPal accounts more 45-180 days many country now

Skype in profile

Activity: 33
Since your subject mentions VCC, I was wondering, do you offer reloadable VCC cards in USD ?

Hello
Yes, we offer reloadable VCC cards in USD

Just completed my first trade with you. Very professional. Tank you very much, will do another very soon!

@Sleepwalker2,

Pls, provide screenshot proof that shows that you've actually used this service and proof that limited fund in your pp acount has been released!!

Otherwise, it will just be JJC taking to his or herself.

FYI: most people on this forum will be interested but, they'll need more confirmation that this is real & that is a working method.

Thanks

I didn't use Paypal. I sent some BTC to reload a VCC. Was done quick and easy. It isn't just about me, it is about my feedback along with the ones from previous users that people can make their opinion.
Since your subject mentions VCC, I was wondering, do you offer reloadable VCC cards in USD ?

Hello
Yes, we offer reloadable VCC cards in USD

Just completed my first trade with you. Very professional. Tank you very much, will do another very soon!

@Sleepwalker2,

Pls, provide screenshot proof that shows that you've actually used this service and proof that limited fund in your pp acount has been released!!

Otherwise, it will just be JJC taking to his or herself.

FYI: most people on this forum will be interested but, they'll need more confirmation that this is real & that is a working method.

Thanks

1. What proof you want ?
2. Sleepwalker2 working with me on the exchange currency
3. You can check all my threads and how many people withdraws with me.

and last:

You are selling hacked accounts, we not work with hacks acc.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36103612

Pages:
Jump to: