Pages:
Author

Topic: [Work in progess] Burnins Avalon Chip to mining board service - page 8. (Read 623954 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

Where I find spec and price ? No info about this board on Burnin site.
Depending on the price I would  buy 32-40 boards.

Contact cryptx at www.asic-hardware.com
Activity: 259
Dig your freedom

Where I find spec and price ? No info about this board on Burnin site.
Depending on the price I would  buy 32-40 boards.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Bitleu Team
Burnin, communicado!
I have to bitburner board , not hasing at 64 but very nice at 51ghash each.
The have been hashing without an interuption from the first batch you shipped. Great product.

So, we don't expect Burnin coming back... however there must be other channels and solutions. I am stull looking for...

You mean you have 2 bitburner boards? What type and where and how did you get them? Thanks.

Search in member list for User cryptx hè is eu distrib and is selling them in the forums here at bitcointalk qt bids

Thanks.
Burnin, communicado!
The have been hashing without an interuption from the first batch you shipped. Great product.

So, we don't expect Burnin coming back... however there must be other channels and solutions. I am stull looking for...

You mean you have 2 bitburner boards? What type and where and how did you get them? Thanks.

Search in member list for User cryptx hè is eu distrib and is selling them in the forums here at bitcointalk qt bids
Bitleu Team
Burnin, communicado!

Burnin keeps popping up sometimes and then dissapers without aswers.
No wonder sales went to hell.

Sorry to say but if i have such a supplier in my business chain i would hold of psyments fir some time to to handel futher in the chain trouble. I kinda understan CryptX. He took over rufunds for the avalon boards so i guess he is still getting shit from people now just reacting to that refund option. ( yeah i know its nit valid anymore). Also USB trouble and a board Hashrate that is lower that the sales add was for so 100 euros was refunded per board.

Burnin, communicado!

The trouble is not selling to end users, is technicals guys trying to sell there great stuff without comunnication and sales skils. Read as You

Activity: 476
And it's silent again :/
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
could be a loose connection, push the cable in to make sure its a good connection.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Hey burnin i have a board that emits a humming sound coming from the power supply cable/connector on board. Should i worry? If i touch the cable i can somewhat feel the current coming in waves.
Bitleu Team
Are there any confirmed information about Burnin selling his boards, or I should not wait for reply and place order somewhere else?
No info, no way to contact him! Do you know another place? I am looking also to order. Thanks.
Teodor
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Are there any confirmed information about Burnin selling his boards, or I should not wait for reply and place order somewhere else?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Hm... didnt thought that. I referred to "didnt pay" what i dont understand why they didnt. And its read as "pay" that i dont understand why they should. Its maybe how you worth words in sentences and might be different. Strange, but i see it can be misread.

Sebastian: mainly, in modern informal English just use 'would' almost everywhere you were taught to use 'should' Smiley

Use 'should' only when you want to explicitly convey a sense of obligation (sollen) e.g. ("He should do that" = "Er sollte dass tun")

Hm... didnt thought that. I referred to "didnt pay" what i dont understand why they didnt. And its read as "pay" that i dont understand why they should. Its maybe how you worth words in sentences and might be different. Strange, but i see it can be misread.

Nope, that is an absolute classic German problem when you speak English. This is always completely misinterpreted because the English use of "should" is very different than german "Sollte."

It is absolutely, without a doubt, "would" in English, while you would use "sollte" in German Wink

Thanks... ill try to remember this...
Activity: 399
Isn't this thread getting a bit out of control guys?

Burnin, I suggest you start a new thread if you have a sub-project to propose to the crowd so that your needs and what you are offering are clear.  I've read back 6 pages trying to figure out what's going on here and am confused.  But I know there are enthusiastic folks who trust you on this forum.

(Death to paypal.)

+1
Activity: 103
Isn't this thread getting a bit out of control guys?

Burnin, I suggest you start a new thread if you have a sub-project to propose to the crowd so that your needs and what you are offering are clear.  I've read back 6 pages trying to figure out what's going on here and am confused.  But I know there are enthusiastic folks who trust you on this forum.

As a happy owner of 5 XX boards (who paid by SEPA transfer so I know you at least got my money Smiley , I'd be very interested in any future projects you've got planned - even if it's just a mini-project to boot strap and cover some of your losses I'd be happy to participate.  You are the only dude who came through for me in the end with mining hardware where several others failed and it saddens me to hear you've made a loss on the deal.

And wow, it really pisses me off that Paypal are screwing you and Cryptx.  I've been screwed hard by Paypal also, and have vowed to never use them again (and will tell anyone who will listen to ban them).  They still have a chunk of my money locked up after a year - money a family member paid me back - because I can't show a receipt for any shipment.  There was no shipment, they are just mafia bastards who will lock any funds with no reason at any time.  Good luck and don't give up the fight!

Long live bitcoin.  Long live Burnin Mining!
(Death to paypal.)
donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.
Lets just set this straight: i won't order any boards until i have received my remaining 8 BB XX.
Summary:
#3462 BenTuras 25-30
#3463 Sophokles 10
#3464 shapemaker 28
#3466 trictors 2
#3469 shep80 10
#3472 AniceInovation 24
#3474 vanycon 1-2

100-106 boards!
1600 chips.

Burnin, how are we doing so far ?

i'd be in for 6 boards at suggested prices.

New (no trade in) orders for 100 Boards would be enough to get started.
My reasonable price would be ~400eur + VAT.
Production timing needs to be evaluated, first estimate is 2 to 3 weeks.

Shipping out all the avalon order took vast amounts of time, one reason why
i originally intended to part with the end-user business.
I am thinking about a minimum qty of 8 Boards, that would decrease the number of packets i have to ship considerably.

I'll do the math on the trade ins.

One more thing: I assume the manufacture quality will be more like Bitburner X/XX than like (cryptx)-Bitburner Fury?   Wink

They are the same, burnin build the Bitburner Fury's sold by CryptX.

Well, yes. I know. I was talking about the choice of manufacturer. That is, the people assembling the boards. Bitburner (Avalon chips): top quality. Bitburner Fury: USB ports broken off and other problems due to sloppy manufacturing.

Oh, I thought he assembled both (well, the manufacturer he chose)
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
burnin has to do the manufactoring. this is how quality is made!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Summary:
#3462 BenTuras 25-30
#3463 Sophokles 10
#3464 shapemaker 28
#3466 trictors 2
#3469 shep80 10
#3472 AniceInovation 24
#3474 vanycon 1-2

100-106 boards!
1600 chips.

I am thinking about a minimum qty of 8 Boards, that would decrease the number of packets i have to ship considerably.

One more thing: I assume the manufacture quality will be more like Bitburner X/XX than like (cryptx)-Bitburner Fury?   Wink

Well, yes. I know. I was talking about the choice of manufacturer. That is, the people assembling the boards. Bitburner (Avalon chips): top quality. Bitburner Fury: USB ports broken off and other problems due to sloppy manufacturing.
Summary:
#3462 BenTuras 25-30
#3463 Sophokles 10
#3464 shapemaker 28
#3466 trictors 2
#3469 shep80 10
#3472 AniceInovation 24
#3474 vanycon 1-2

100-106 boards!
1600 chips.

Activity: 84
Burnin, please check PM inbox.
Pages:
Jump to: