Pages:
Author

Topic: [Work in progess] Burnins Avalon Chip to mining board service - page 7. (Read 623954 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
burnin,

Does it mean you are going to reconsider MOQ of 8 boards? I'd like to put my refund towards paying for two bitfury boards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Refunds:
Now i do have money available for refunds.
I am compiling the lists now, and my plan is to start with the sepa and bitcoin refunds next week.
The customers of which i don't have the needed details yet, will receive a mail from me soon.

What a great new on a sunday morning Smiley

Where can i provide my details ?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
gute Besserung @burnin
 Cheesy
Activity: 243
ALTCOM Ab9upXvD7ChnJxDRZgMmwNNEf1ftCGWrsE
Anyone else having issues with their Bitburner? Lately they will just suddenly drop to ~450 GH/sec. I have to pull the power and USB, let them sit a few seconds, then hook them up again and they go back to hashing normally. Doesn't happen to all at once, just one every now and then (I have two).

I did notice this start happening when I switched to the latest cgminer:

Code:
[2013-11-16 21:37:40] Started cgminer 3.8.2
[2013-11-16 21:37:51] BTB0: Reset failed! not an Avalon? (0: 00 00 00 00)
[2013-11-16 21:37:51] BTB0: Idling 2 miners
[2013-11-16 21:37:51] BTB0: Core voltage set to 1334 millivolts
[2013-11-16 21:37:52] BTB1: Reset failed! not an Avalon? (0: 01 00 00 00)
[2013-11-16 21:37:52] BTB1: Idling 1 miners
[2013-11-16 21:37:52] BTB1: Core voltage set to 1334 millivolts

Maybe they are reaching the cutoff temperature of 60°C?
You can adjust it by cmd line parameter.

So what kept me from replying?
Well i suffered from a stress induced condition.
I had to step back and give myself a break for recovery.
The past month was a bit much.

Yes, cryptx has finally paid me now.
I won't go into details here, we had some differences and misunderstandings on the way.
But that is all settled now.
So please don't hold it against them, they are honest people.

Refunds:
Now i do have money available for refunds.
I am compiling the lists now, and my plan is to start with the sepa and bitcoin refunds next week.
The customers of which i don't have the needed details yet, will receive a mail from me soon.

Fury boards:
Since there seems to be enough interest for a new run,
 my plan is to simply add the fury boards to my shop and just do it.

Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Anyone else having issues with their Bitburner? Lately they will just suddenly drop to ~450 GH/sec. I have to pull the power and USB, let them sit a few seconds, then hook them up again and they go back to hashing normally. Doesn't happen to all at once, just one every now and then (I have two).

I did notice this start happening when I switched to the latest cgminer:

Code:
[2013-11-16 21:37:40] Started cgminer 3.8.2
[2013-11-16 21:37:51] BTB0: Reset failed! not an Avalon? (0: 00 00 00 00)
[2013-11-16 21:37:51] BTB0: Idling 2 miners
[2013-11-16 21:37:51] BTB0: Core voltage set to 1334 millivolts
[2013-11-16 21:37:52] BTB1: Reset failed! not an Avalon? (0: 01 00 00 00)
[2013-11-16 21:37:52] BTB1: Idling 1 miners
[2013-11-16 21:37:52] BTB1: Core voltage set to 1334 millivolts
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

oO Im interested to see where i slanged you at all. Now you slang me for what?

Do you have alzheimer ? It was just a kind reply on youre fu.. words.

you sir, are an idiot.
Activity: 281

Do you have alzheimer ? It was just a kind reply on youre fu.. words.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Just like to comment:

He hero member kiddy SebastianJu.... FUCK YOU 8P

Did yo mamma give you the hero status just by using this words....

dangerous ground mruiter....
 Roll Eyes

sebastian organized the largest group buy for avalon chips with over 6 batches for most of us here.
and he did it just perfectly, despite all the serious troubles he encountered with yifu.

sorry, but: STFU

And Why ? Did i start that language ? I run 3 succesful companys so what.....

All invoices between CryptX and Burnin are settled and paid for. You can conform this with Burnin, if you like.

Thanks for clarification. Didnt know that till now.

Ok... i now called burnin. The lack of information is because the stress of the last time and probably the stress of the months before developing 2 miner designs with very few sleep in between took its share. He was ill and couldnt do much. But it looks like he is better now and i think we will see good news soon. I wont say more since its burnin's part.

cryptx paid its share on friday only... Its good that its done finally but that, together with the paypal issue, is the reason for the refunds waiting. Burnin will now move on with refunds.

I guess these are good news so far. Smiley
Activity: 281
Just like to comment:

Roll Eyes

sebastian organized the largest group buy for avalon chips with over 6 batches for most of us here.
and he did it just perfectly, despite all the serious troubles he encountered with yifu.

And Why ? Did i start that language ? I run 3 succesful companys so what.....
Sorry to say but if i have such a supplier in my business chain i would hold of psyments fir some time to to handel futher in the chain trouble. I kinda understan CryptX.

What the fuck are you speaking about? Burnin already delivered everything to CryptX that was part of the contract. That was creating the miner design. And obviously CryptX is selling the bitfurys already. So now only CryptX has to move and pay burnin the reward.

So how the fuck are you writing here that you understand that burnin is not getting paid?

Fucker de fuck, language, not what we're used from you Sebastian.

The point he wanted to make, without understanding how the entire situation is in reality, was more to say burnin is not the most communative guy, and that is actually working against him

While not agreeing on the rest of the comments about cryptx etc, I do believe burnin would actually be out of trouble if he were as communative with his sales as he was when we just started this project during development.

*lol* Youre right... i dont use words normally... i only didnt get how someone can understand it when cryptx isnt paying but at the same time being bad at burnin that he isnt refunding.

Yes, burnin should be more communicative though the thing is that he most probably has no news. I think using paypal is always a stupid move and i dont see why burnin and cryptx chose paypal but it looks like everyone has to learn this on its own.

Anyway... the thing it looks to me is that the paypal account of burnin and of cryptx is closed. From my experience i know they will give out the money after 6 months only. Burnin already had to convince its assembler to end the production of the boards on debts. So his financial situation is not good. He still wants to keep his promise to pay back 50%.

So he cant get the paypal money and the only income he should get is from cryptX. I cant understand why cryptx isnt paying burnin since he did his part of the contract. Cryptx isnt needing invoices since the contract with cryptx is another one. Cryptx only has to pay burnin. If they do burnin can move on paying out the refunds.

Thats the status i know from reading here and speaking with burnin. I dont have a clue whats the thing with cryptx... i mean they look legit, they sell hardware and so on. But then they dont pay burnin? I mean he worked weeks on the design. Even when they pay him he would get way too less for all his work time.

Yep, but burnin could actually recover, plenty of people willing to buy, if only he'd follow up more actively.

I mean, as seen from the last posts, there's a lot of demand, and no burnin post in days, which is exactly what's keeping him from selling a lot and getting over his financial trouble

I'd love to do business with burnin again, but I have a very hard time when there is this little communication, and decided that it's better to keep away, need to make choices once in a while Wink
Activity: 390
Just like to comment:

Roll Eyes

Activity: 350
Sorry to say but if i have such a supplier in my business chain i would hold of psyments fir some time to to handel futher in the chain trouble. I kinda understan CryptX.

What the fuck are you speaking about? Burnin already delivered everything to CryptX that was part of the contract. That was creating the miner design. And obviously CryptX is selling the bitfurys already. So now only CryptX has to move and pay burnin the reward.

So how the fuck are you writing here that you understand that burnin is not getting paid?

The point he wanted to make, without understanding how the entire situation is in reality, was more to say burnin is not the most communative guy, and that is actually working against him

While not agreeing on the rest of the comments about cryptx etc, I do believe burnin would actually be out of trouble if he were as communative with his sales as he was when we just started this project during development.

*lol* Youre right... i dont use words normally... i only didnt get how someone can understand it when cryptx isnt paying but at the same time being bad at burnin that he isnt refunding.

Yes, burnin should be more communicative though the thing is that he most probably has no news. I think using paypal is always a stupid move and i dont see why burnin and cryptx chose paypal but it looks like everyone has to learn this on its own.

Anyway... the thing it looks to me is that the paypal account of burnin and of cryptx is closed. From my experience i know they will give out the money after 6 months only. Burnin already had to convince its assembler to end the production of the boards on debts. So his financial situation is not good. He still wants to keep his promise to pay back 50%.

So he cant get the paypal money and the only income he should get is from cryptX. I cant understand why cryptx isnt paying burnin since he did his part of the contract. Cryptx isnt needing invoices since the contract with cryptx is another one. Cryptx only has to pay burnin. If they do burnin can move on paying out the refunds.

Thats the status i know from reading here and speaking with burnin. I dont have a clue whats the thing with cryptx... i mean they look legit, they sell hardware and so on. But then they dont pay burnin? I mean he worked weeks on the design. Even when they pay him he would get way too less for all his work time.

All invoices between CryptX and Burnin are settled and paid for. You can conform this with Burnin, if you like.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
WHAT'S WITH THE REFUNDS?

Burnin, spending my money does not stop you from responding to emails. Have a little courtesy at least before its too late.

EDIT: CryptX doesn't respond either, anybody who is in a position to take legal action in germany please PM me. Shouldn't be too difficult to put together a group case

cryptx are very active in their many sales threads. Eg:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=322129.40

Try contacting there.
Activity: 390
WHAT'S WITH THE REFUNDS?

Burnin, spending my money does not stop you from responding to emails. Have a little courtesy at least before its too late.

EDIT: CryptX doesn't respond either, anybody who is in a position to take legal action in germany please PM me. Shouldn't be too difficult to put together a group case

there are no group cases in german law. sorry to say that..

the last thing i heard from burnin was (translated from german):

"50% refund as soon as paypal has cleared the money."

that was on 2013-10-24
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I run Linux on my abacus.

Where I find spec and price ? No info about this board on Burnin site.
Depending on the price I would  buy 32-40 boards.

Contact cryptx at www.asic-hardware.com

Do not support these people, unless you want to be price gouged.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Bitleu Team
1 moment.
Cryptx sales Bitfury with fury chips, not bitburners XX with avalon, right?
Dont know what to do. My order was partially fulfiled. I can get more avalon chips now but burnin disapired, and i have no answer :/

Sorry to hear this. I came here when he already dissapeared, otherwise I might lose money too, as I am starving to buy a machine or at least boards and chips... Do you have any idea about another palce to buy these bitcoin mining things? Thanks.
Activity: 274
1 moment.
Cryptx sales Bitfury with fury chips, not bitburners XX with avalon, right?

Dont know what to do. My order was partially fulfiled. I can get more avalon chips now but burnin disapired, and i have no answer :/

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: