Pages:
Author

Topic: [Work in progess] Burnins Avalon Chip to mining board service - page 9. (Read 623954 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I would purchase 24 boards for around 300-350 EUR price.

I am russian, so I don't have to pay VAT.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Summary:
#3462 BenTuras 25-30
#3463 Sophokles 10
#3464 shapemaker 28
#3466 trictors 2
#3469 shep80 10
#3472 AniceInovation 24
#3474 vanycon 1-2

100-106 boards!
1600 chips.

Burnin, how are we doing so far ?

i'd be in for 6 boards at suggested prices.

New (no trade in) orders for 100 Boards would be enough to get started.
My reasonable price would be ~400eur + VAT.
Production timing needs to be evaluated, first estimate is 2 to 3 weeks.

Shipping out all the avalon order took vast amounts of time, one reason why
i originally intended to part with the end-user business.
I am thinking about a minimum qty of 8 Boards, that would decrease the number of packets i have to ship considerably.

I'll do the math on the trade ins.

One more thing: I assume the manufacture quality will be more like Bitburner X/XX than like (cryptx)-Bitburner Fury?   Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Here you go, mining from December, 50GH/s, 60W, 400+19%VAT = 476

Belgian electricity (0.20), no costs for shipping or other hardware, 2% pool fee, rest are default genesis settings

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/6a6ea27703

Around May it should start to stop bringing in money

not really, you forgot to check on the "true" difficulty - 510 mil, and not 86 set by default (today?).
i recommend you to check again - but with the right difficulty set this time  Cool

for a calculation inlcuding diff jumps go here: http://btcinvest.net/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=510929738.01615&dcosts=535&diff_mincrease=30&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=50000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=296.14&dpowcon=100&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0.25&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=2&action=calc

(more or less fine tuned)
Activity: 134
Bitleu Team
Is burnin still mounting chips for Avalon Gen1 for Bitburner XX's, but at a cheaper rate? I have my 240 chips that he shipped back to me that never got assembled. I'd be willing to sell them in chip form as well if anyone is interested.
Hi, please PM, i am interested. Where do you have them?
Thanks,
Teodor
Activity: 476

Belgian electricity (0.20), no costs for shipping or other hardware, 2% pool fee, rest are default genesis settings

not really, you forgot to check on the "true" difficulty - 510 mil, and not 86 set by default (today?).
i recommend you to check again - but with the right difficulty set this time  Cool

Right!

And how much would you set for difficulty increase per month in %?
Activity: 362

Activity: 327
Is burnin still mounting chips for Avalon Gen1 for Bitburner XX's, but at a cheaper rate? I have my 240 chips that he shipped back to me that never got assembled. I'd be willing to sell them in chip form as well if anyone is interested.
Summary:
#3462 BenTuras 25-30
#3463 Sophokles 10
#3464 shapemaker 28
#3466 trictors 2
#3469 shep80 10
#3472 AniceInovation 24
#3474 vanycon 1-2

100-106 boards!
1600 chips.

I am thinking about a minimum qty of 8 Boards, that would decrease the number of packets i have to ship considerably.

For me it all depends on the timing, it would be nice if you provide a normal price, and a minimum price to where it will drop if they take longer to deliver.

For example: 400 + vat if it's 3 weeks, and then per X week it drops by Y EUR with a minimum of 250 EUR + vat for example (minimum being higher than parts + a margin for you, albeit a smaller margin than with 400 EUR)

Bitleu Team
1TH/S means about 20 boards. Are you able to stack them in 2 towers, connect the towers to the Raspberry pi computers (and power supply and internet connection) and then fiddle with Linux commands ?
Maybe KnC(or another) with hosting is a better option, unless you like the DIY approach from Burning. I sure do!
He doesn't have boards available for sale yet, he was gathering interest.
Found this calculation here on forum:
0.086BTC / chip * 100 = 8.6BTC
Is this real?
Thanks!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Teodor,
Burnin has been developing boards with Avalon chips and the delivery of those chips was delayed/canceled, causing a severe loss for Burnin. He more or less asked for support, stating he would need a 100 boards order to restart selling to endusers.
1TH/S means about 20 boards. Are you able to stack them in 2 towers, connect the towers to the Raspberry pi computers (and power supply and internet connection) and then fiddle with Linux commands ?
Maybe KnC(or another) with hosting is a better option, unless you like the DIY approach from Burning. I sure do!

Thanks a lot BenTuras! I have a team of young people including my sons who can DIY, so I sure do too!
Do you have any idea how much 100 boards may cost? I'd like to buy them and create 2 x 1TH/s and few smaller. Hope this will help Burnin to restart his business too!
What do you think?
Thanks!
Teodor
Pricing is up to Burning, I am only one of his early customers.
With 100 boards, you'll have 5TH/s.
I am sure Burnin will be interested.
Bitleu Team
Teodor,
Burnin has been developing boards with Avalon chips and the delivery of those chips was delayed/canceled, causing a severe loss for Burnin. He more or less asked for support, stating he would need a 100 boards order to restart selling to endusers.

Thanks a lot BenTuras! I have a team of young people including my sons who can DIY, so I sure do too!
Do you have any idea how much 100 boards may cost? I'd like to buy them and create 2 x 1TH/s and few smaller. Hope this will help Burnin to restart his business too!
What do you think?
Thanks!
Teodor
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Hi,

Sorry, what do you mean by "New (no trade in) orders for 100 Boards would be enough to get started." ?

I am just re-searching; was ready to buy a KNC Jupiter, then found your topic here, so I am very interested to buy.

I am not a IT/chips techie guy, just an entrepreneur, so please let me know if you can help and what I need to create an about ~1THS Miner machine?

If so I am really ready to come to Switherland tomorow :-)

Please PM. I'd appreciate your feedback!
Teodor
Teodor,

Bitleu Team

Hi,

Sorry, what do you mean by "New (no trade in) orders for 100 Boards would be enough to get started." ?

I am just re-searching; was ready to buy a KNC Jupiter, then found your topic here, so I am very interested to buy.

I am not a IT/chips techie guy, just an entrepreneur, so please let me know if you can help and what I need to create an about ~1THS Miner machine?

If so I am really ready to come to Switherland tomorow :-)

Please PM. I'd appreciate your feedback!
Teodor
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Haven't got time to look at the math right now, but if they have a reasonable chance of ROI I will buy 8.
Activity: 294
€400 for a board hashing 25GH? plus vat? I cannot take part then.  around 1BTC i'd pay for 25GH board, but even that is steep, as it is readily available at that price (though at higher power consumption).
25GH/s? Where did you get this number from? AFAIK the "BitBurner Fury" boards are hashing at ~50GH/s.

Aha, stellar then.. but 2btc has to be max for 50gh. (inc vat)
Activity: 238
I run Linux on my abacus.
€400 for a board hashing 25GH? plus vat? I cannot take part then.  around 1BTC i'd pay for 25GH board, but even that is steep, as it is readily available at that price (though at higher power consumption).
25GH/s? Where did you get this number from? AFAIK the "BitBurner Fury" boards are hashing at ~50GH/s.

45-52 GH/s is a fair spread. I'm getting around 50 GH/s on mine.
Activity: 225
€400 for a board hashing 25GH? plus vat? I cannot take part then.  around 1BTC i'd pay for 25GH board, but even that is steep, as it is readily available at that price (though at higher power consumption).
Activity: 294
Summary:
#3462 BenTuras 25-30
#3463 Sophokles 10
#3464 shapemaker 28
#3466 trictors 2
#3469 shep80 10
#3472 AniceInovation 24
#3474 vanycon 1-2

100-106 boards!
1600 chips.

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Summary:
#3462 BenTuras 25-30
#3463 Sophokles 10
#3464 shapemaker 28
#3466 trictors 2
#3469 shep80 10
#3472 AniceInovation 24
#3474 vanycon 1-2

100-106 boards!
1600 chips.

Is that production time from now or just the time it would take to get them assembled?  I think 400EU is a fair price as long as they're shipped within 4 weeks from now.  Min order of 8 might be a little tough for me personally, but if they can be in-hand fast that might change the equation.
Pages:
Jump to: