Pages:
Author

Topic: [Work in progess] Burnins Avalon Chip to mining board service - page 6. (Read 623954 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
ALTCOM Ab9upXvD7ChnJxDRZgMmwNNEf1ftCGWrsE

The sale is planned to start either late today or tomorrow.
I will buy the chips and assemble them as fast as i can, it will take a minimum! of 2 weeks.

Aren't 55nm bitfury chips out-of-stock?

cf. http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-55nm-asic-chips/
Also OOS on mbp

And that's exactly what stopped me in my tracks.
They went out of stock right at the time i had everything sorted out and wanted to order them.
I had to talk to my suppliers first to ensure the planned timing could be matched.

But i am in contact with Dave and Punin so might be able to get a reel.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net

I will buy the chips and assemble them as fast as i can, it will take a minimum! of 2 weeks.

Also OOS on mbp
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Burnin should just announce opening of the new Bitfury sales via his newsletter. Then within minutes someone will post it here too.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Hi Burnin:

Personally, the only request I have is that you consider giving your ex-customers who placed orders for your mining board service priority when placing orders for the new boards, seeing that most of us have been burnt (which is NOT your fault) in one way or the other. This would at least help ease some of the pain

Thanks

Cheers
Bullshit. You're saying "which is NOT your fault" and at the same time asking to give you a priority to compensate the fault. Why should he compensate not his own fault?
I ordered his services too by the way, but your idea is ignorant and selfish.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Hi Burnin:

Personally, the only request I have is that you consider giving your ex-customers who placed orders for your mining board service priority when placing orders for the new boards, seeing that most of us have been burnt (which is NOT your fault) in one way or the other. This would at least help ease some of the pain

Thanks

Cheers

+1
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io

Hi Burnin:

Thanks

Cheers
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
The Bitburner Fury is great, I've purchased 12 of it from cryptx batch. Runs at 45GH/s using about 70 watt without overclock without any hiccup for weeks. You can push it to 50GH/s.

1 of 12 boards broke down after 3 days but I've finally got it replace by cryptx and sent the broken one to burnin for check up.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Burnin,
How much is 1TH/s machine? How long it takes to deliver? How do I pay? Do you have a website?
Thanks.

no need to flood this thread with questions which have been answered already, on the same page & just a couple of posts up no less. His website is in the OP no less.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
Burnin,
How much is 1TH/s machine? How long it takes to deliver? How do I pay? Do you have a website?
Thanks.

http://www.burninmining.com/
Activity: 85
As for 70% trade-ins i don't think i can offer them this time.
My margin for generosity is therefore slim. (But i will crunch the numbers again to see if it i can do it)

I, personally, don't mind trade-in at 50%.

You can bet the demand for 40-45 GHps boards at 400-500EUR will be huge considering the recent BTC appreciation. So I'm pretty you will end up using all the leftover components (at least those that can be re-used in the bitfury design). Heck, you've already got an order for 1 THps in a few hours since your announcement. I'm now more worried if I'll get into the first batch than getting additional 20% trade-in discount Smiley
I'm in for a 50% trade-in
Activity: 99
My margin for generosity is therefore slim. (But i will crunch the numbers again to see if it i can do it)

I, personally, don't mind trade-in at 50%.

You can bet the demand for 40-45 GHps boards at 400-500EUR will be huge considering the recent BTC appreciation. So I'm pretty sure you will end up using all the leftover components (at least those that can be re-used in the bitfury design). Heck, you've already got an order for 1 THps in a few hours since your announcement. I'm now more worried if I'll get into the first batch than getting additional 20% trade-in discount Smiley
Activity: 327
I too would be interested in ~500Gh/s worth of boards if it could be done in a couple of weeks.
Activity: 583
will they be for sale on your website or through here? and what kind of prices will there be?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
???
burnin,

Does it mean you are going to reconsider MOQ of 8 boards? I'd like to put my refund towards paying for two bitfury boards.

i reconsidered and decided not to do a MOQ.
I also decided to include assembled stacking cables this time, you'll get the needed length and qty for your boards.
(Too many did forget them last time)

If you consider that ~4 boards can be traded in for 1 new, and only parts from one old board are used in that order.
Also my accountant tells me I am barely in the green figures at the moment.

This is great news, I will probably grab a few boards, will check after work.
Activity: 243
ALTCOM Ab9upXvD7ChnJxDRZgMmwNNEf1ftCGWrsE
burnin,

Does it mean you are going to reconsider MOQ of 8 boards? I'd like to put my refund towards paying for two bitfury boards.

i reconsidered and decided not to do a MOQ.
I also decided to include assembled stacking cables this time, you'll get the needed length and qty for your boards.
(Too many did forget them last time)

If you consider that ~4 boards can be traded in for 1 new, and only parts from one old board are used in that order.
Also my accountant tells me I am barely in the green figures at the moment.

Activity: 85
Anyone else having issues with their Bitburner? Lately they will just suddenly drop to ~450 GH/sec. I have to pull the power and USB, let them sit a few seconds, then hook them up again and they go back to hashing normally. Doesn't happen to all at once, just one every now and then (I have two).

I did notice this start happening when I switched to the latest cgminer:

Code:
[2013-11-16 21:37:40] Started cgminer 3.8.2
[2013-11-16 21:37:51] BTB0: Reset failed! not an Avalon? (0: 00 00 00 00)
[2013-11-16 21:37:51] BTB0: Idling 2 miners
[2013-11-16 21:37:51] BTB0: Core voltage set to 1334 millivolts
[2013-11-16 21:37:52] BTB1: Reset failed! not an Avalon? (0: 01 00 00 00)
[2013-11-16 21:37:52] BTB1: Idling 1 miners
[2013-11-16 21:37:52] BTB1: Core voltage set to 1334 millivolts

Maybe they are reaching the cutoff temperature of 60°C?
You can adjust it by cmd line parameter.

So what kept me from replying?
Well i suffered from a stress induced condition.
I had to step back and give myself a break for recovery.
The past month was a bit much.

Yes, cryptx has finally paid me now.
I won't go into details here, we had some differences and misunderstandings on the way.
But that is all settled now.
So please don't hold it against them, they are honest people.

Refunds:
Now i do have money available for refunds.
I am compiling the lists now, and my plan is to start with the sepa and bitcoin refunds next week.
The customers of which i don't have the needed details yet, will receive a mail from me soon.

Fury boards:
Since there seems to be enough interest for a new run,
 my plan is to simply add the fury boards to my shop and just do it.

So, can I use the 70% discount on new boards?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Anyone else having issues with their Bitburner? Lately they will just suddenly drop to ~450 GH/sec. I have to pull the power and USB, let them sit a few seconds, then hook them up again and they go back to hashing normally. Doesn't happen to all at once, just one every now and then (I have two).

I did notice this start happening when I switched to the latest cgminer:

Code:
[2013-11-16 21:37:40] Started cgminer 3.8.2
[2013-11-16 21:37:51] BTB0: Reset failed! not an Avalon? (0: 00 00 00 00)
[2013-11-16 21:37:51] BTB0: Idling 2 miners
[2013-11-16 21:37:51] BTB0: Core voltage set to 1334 millivolts
[2013-11-16 21:37:52] BTB1: Reset failed! not an Avalon? (0: 01 00 00 00)
[2013-11-16 21:37:52] BTB1: Idling 1 miners
[2013-11-16 21:37:52] BTB1: Core voltage set to 1334 millivolts

Maybe they are reaching the cutoff temperature of 60°C?
You can adjust it by cmd line parameter.

That isn't the case because that message appears right when you start hashing so boards are cold, so maybe it's something from the cgminer because earlier versions didn't have that message.
Activity: 546
Good news.

I'd be happy to put my refunds towards hardware.  It will save you having to do credit notes.
Activity: 390

Refunds:
Now i do have money available for refunds.
I am compiling the lists now, and my plan is to start with the sepa and bitcoin refunds next week.
The customers of which i don't have the needed details yet, will receive a mail from me soon.

great news - xmas is saved! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: