Pages:
Author

Topic: Working Abroad is a lot of sacrifice. - page 2. (Read 4321 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 09:35:09 AM
We have to live far away from relatives .it is sad. But it helps to earn money.
Activity: 6
April 04, 2018, 07:23:27 AM
Hey guys,I just wanted to share some tips when you are planning to work outside your country or if you wanted to work abroad.
First you need to know things about the country you are planning to go or work.Knowing their cultures and tradition will help you a lot when you are already there.
Second is to know the rules of your target country.Some country especially in middle East have very strict rules and  if you guys come from an open city then u have to adjust a lot in their rules.
Third and most important is be mentally, emotionally and physically prefered.,you will come there to work.You need to sacrifice a lot of things and even your family.As for my experience homesickness is very hard to beat especially when you are used to do things with your love ones like celebrating ocassions.Here you will celebrate those days alone.
So if you guys have other tips on working abroad please comment here and share your thoughts.
I hope this topic can help people who wanted to go to other country for work.I wish you goodluck guys.!
yes really...it is very hard to work abroad and in my experience there are a lot of sacrifices working out in your own country.we have to be strong just to find money for the future of our family.there are a lot of tears while you are eating because you are thinking if your children are eating or not,so we have to think twice if you want to go or not.
Activity: 22
April 03, 2018, 08:15:17 PM
Indeed, working abroad is a lot of sacrifices because you are thousand miles away from your family. When you have children, it’s a big sacrifice to go far away from them to work beacuse all you want to is the best for them, you are thinking for their future that’s why you have to work. You will missed special days of your children because you are in abroad and that is the saddest part of an ofw that you cannot be with your kids in that moment.
Activity: 77
Merit: 7
April 03, 2018, 07:57:30 PM
Of course you leave your love ones to earn money for daily  need and to have a good and comfortable life but the sad Story about Ofw sacrificing to have opportunity for having a good life is thier beloved husband/wife while thier working abroad is cheating.
Activity: 51
April 03, 2018, 07:37:49 PM
Working abroad may not be an option. Sometimes someone takes the job because of a compulsion as well .lack of skills, level of education, so unable to compete for a decent job in their own country that makes the person try his luck working in another country .without realizing it sacrifices many things, leaving time with family is the biggest effect on the choice. But life is a choice, just wisely, all need a process .
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
April 03, 2018, 05:23:09 PM
Yes it is. And most of the families left at home do not understant it. I just cant imagine myself when i just new in this country. When i was not used to be far from my family. I was not used to eat their food, i was not used to sleep in the hours they sleep. I was not used to their climate. It was really devastating. And the loneliness. It was deadly.
Activity: 58
April 03, 2018, 04:35:28 PM
Yea its really sacrificing because we need to live away from the locality and peoples with whom we grew up. its hard really
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
April 02, 2018, 06:45:52 PM
For a long time I want to work abroad, but under present conditions this is a real robbery - if I go with the help of the agency, I'm afraid alone, but I would very much like to visit Italy (
Activity: 30
April 02, 2018, 06:26:25 PM
its my dream to work abroad and represent my country in the foreign countries. hope i could work in sydney
Activity: 71
April 02, 2018, 01:54:26 PM
its really hard to restrain from the delicious foods made by mom, caring and soothing hands of sister and fathers care and keen observati
Activity: 79
March 26, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
Working abroad has definitely a lot of sacrifice. You will live far away from your family, you need to live with people you don't really know and sometimes you need to live alone. My advice to people who want to work abroad, is just be strong and always thought of your objectives that you are working for your family.
Activity: 151
March 26, 2018, 07:13:41 AM
People who work abroad sacrifice a lot of things..i myself work abroad in saudi arabia before. My first time in abroad is not easy,you need to adjust on thier religious beleif or culture and the saddess part is i really miss my relatives but i need to be strong to finish my contract and to earn money to support the needs of my family.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 04:37:29 AM
I agree, it's very heartbreaking to see parents sacrifice living and working abroad just to provide financial support to their families. It's very hard to take care of someone that's not their relatives and yet receiving their attention and care while their own families are longing to see and spend time with them. There are many workers abroad that are being maltreated by their employers and must be given enough attention by the government. That's why they are considered heroes because they sacrifice their lives just to give their families' needs.
Activity: 90
March 26, 2018, 03:34:47 AM
working abroad is a sacrifice for some, but there are people who enjoy learning new cultures and the challenge of fresh start.
besides there is an added bonus of travelling.
Activity: 28
March 23, 2018, 10:34:07 PM
Yes. you have to leave your family and your social circle behind.
Activity: 7
March 23, 2018, 12:35:19 PM
yes.its all about sacrificing.you dont see your child growing up.
Activity: 90
March 23, 2018, 11:51:51 AM
Can be difficult as it is a new world altogether and adjusting can be difficult. 
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
March 22, 2018, 05:01:38 AM
YeS of course its part of life even you are working in your own country you it is still difficult...  But working abroad is much more dddifficu and it means a lot of sacrifices.. Because first of all you are not in your own country the way people live their life there is very different compare with our own country...
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
March 22, 2018, 12:50:56 AM
Is it sacrificing things, or is it opening up yourself and changing?

Yes other countries have different laws and different norms/values and unwritten rules. Myself, I moved fron The Netherlands to San Francisco two months ago. It was a huge step for me, even though SF is probably the most European-like city in the US.

Though, working abroad is a very valuable experience and opens up new thoughts and ideas, you see things you've never seen before that help you being more creative. I'd personally advice anyone who gets the chance to work abroad? To take the big step and go for it.

Everyone has his setbacks while being abroad, sometimes it's in a week and sometimes in a few months. Personally I am still in the exploring phase, and embrace all the adventures that come to me & I take this experience to improve and think about new opportunities, or services. Not to even mention personal development, something that cannot be taught but has to be experienced in this case.
Activity: 37
March 22, 2018, 12:45:21 AM
Working abroad can surely be good money but it is difficult to adjust.
Pages:
Jump to: