Pages:
Author

Topic: Working Abroad is a lot of sacrifice. - page 33. (Read 4323 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 07:43:40 AM
It is really a sacrifice. I don't try work abroad yet but I'm thinking that I'll work to the country that different from culture of my country and far from my friends and family
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 07:29:49 AM
Yes absolutely correct. It is very hard because first and foremost, you are working thousand of miles away from your family or love one. In that reason it is very hard to wake up every morning realizing that you are the only one in your home. Then you need to work alone, in the morning no one will cook for you, no one will wash your clothes, no one will help you just your self.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
October 03, 2017, 06:11:32 AM
It's a sacrifice since you'd have to deal with homesickness (which can lead to depression) not to mention having to work on a small budget. I have relatives working abroad so I know. America and Europe seem fine when it comes to worker's right though. It seems most of the abuse happen in the Middle East, and to some extent East Asia.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
October 03, 2017, 05:34:27 AM
Hey guys,I just wanted to share some tips when you are planning to work outside your country or if you wanted to work abroad.
First you need to know things about the country you are planning to go or work.Knowing their cultures and tradition will help you a lot when you are already there.
Second is to know the rules of your target country.Some country especially in middle East have very strict rules and  if you guys come from an open city then u have to adjust a lot in their rules.
Third and most important is be mentally, emotionally and physically prefered.,you will come there to work.You need to sacrifice a lot of things and even your family.As for my experience homesickness is very hard to beat especially when you are used to do things with your love ones like celebrating ocassions.Here you will celebrate those days alone.
So if you guys have other tips on working abroad please comment here and share your thoughts.
I hope this topic can help people who wanted to go to other country for work.I wish you goodluck guys.!

Going abroad is not really that easy for them to separate to their love ones, I know its hard  for them to do it. But because they have dreams to their own family, they are very much willing to sacrifice their own happiness just for the sake of the future that they wan it to be happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 03:28:12 AM
I agree, You will also feel the importance of your family's presence when you are alone in other country working. The sacrifice of being away from them just to give them a better life is one of the way to show them how much we love them. Sadly, there are family members who also take advantage of the person who is working abroad. My prayer is that all of the people can stay in their own country with better opportunities so that they don't have to leave their families. Its not always about the money we can give but also our presence and time to bond with them.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR
October 03, 2017, 02:14:58 AM
Hey guys,I just wanted to share some tips when you are planning to work outside your country or if you wanted to work abroad.
First you need to know things about the country you are planning to go or work.Knowing their cultures and tradition will help you a lot when you are already there.
Second is to know the rules of your target country.Some country especially in middle East have very strict rules and  if you guys come from an open city then u have to adjust a lot in their rules.
Third and most important is be mentally, emotionally and physically prefered.,you will come there to work.You need to sacrifice a lot of things and even your family.As for my experience homesickness is very hard to beat especially when you are used to do things with your love ones like celebrating ocassions.Here you will celebrate those days alone.
So if you guys have other tips on working abroad please comment here and share your thoughts.
I hope this topic can help people who wanted to go to other country for work.I wish you goodluck guys.!
Pages:
Jump to: