Pages:
Author

Topic: world without bitcoins......!!!1 - page 10. (Read 22775 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 10:10:10 AM
In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?

Without bitcoin The world face so many problem... They can be face economy problem again like 2008. We know what happend that's time and what's condition of world economy. I don't think so we could think about any thing without bitcoin right now.

Yes We Everyone know bitcoin banned so many country but my question is it really Banned of this country. Then can not use bitcoin YES every on use bitcoin of that's country witch country called they are banned bitcoin.

China, Bolivia, Banagladesh Peoples use bitcoin every day the invest bitcoin and others altcoin or Token and every ICO project. They also trade in exchange platform. The World use bitcoin right now.

Thank You
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
September 29, 2017, 01:53:55 PM
In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?

Nearly 3-4 countries have declared Bitcoin Illegal that include Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, and Bangladesh. Countries like China, South Korea have banned ICO according to me and not the bitcoin as according to them it creates the risk of finical scams and some other reasons due to which it got banned. Also, if few countries are not accepting then they are many countries which are welcoming cryptocurrency in their system and making proper rules and regulations for it. So, Bitcoin is not going anywhere soon.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 12:26:11 PM
A world without bitcoins is a world of poverty.Simply as that.Bitcoin is a really great way to have money even if its online.I don't really know what  i'm saying but bitcoin really helps financially.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
September 29, 2017, 07:06:22 AM
I believe that bitcoins not only serves as a currency but an income to many. Pertaining to those who are undergraduate that are unqualified for jobs, those elderly who still needs income, mothers who needs to stay with children, students like myself which are all in need of income for survival. Simply unemployed. This will greatly affect their lives and would lead to greater rate of poverty which is already one of the biggest problems in any countries.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
September 28, 2017, 12:27:13 AM
Bitcoin is answer to poor people like me because i can rely sometimes my daily needs here so without this my living in life is so hard and im more search physical work in real world,and without bitcoin i think its so hard for me to transact a small amount of money because in bank you need big amount before you deposit not like here,i love bitcoin
Activity: 714
September 27, 2017, 09:48:48 PM

maybe they are banning it because they are scared that bitcoin can affect their business and other services because bitcoin has a lot of potential and it can be a good threat to some companies therefor they are stopping it as soon as possible so that they can still rule the markets and people would still praise them.
Activity: 244
September 27, 2017, 12:11:58 PM
Bitcoin is illegal for some countries its really sad for Bitcoin user in this countries because now Bitcoin is accepted many important sector in the world wide such as Five start hotel,restaurant,online shop etc.So i think it is stupidity decision by government.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
September 26, 2017, 07:18:38 PM
It's almost impossible to ban bitcoin. For it to go down would mean that everyone that uses bitcoin would just abandon it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
September 26, 2017, 08:32:53 AM
My opinion world without bitcoins will be so much more poor because without bitcoin for me could be 99x times harder to make money online Wink

Agree with this one because without bitcoin those unemployed before who earned money now will back again dependent to they're family. It is hard to look for job in real world for it is only limited and need much requirements like educational attainment that most has not finished college due to financial problem that our country suffer. I would like to be optimistic that bitcoin would never gone but I doubt that I am right, but if in that time happened I don't know what should I do.
In fact, the work is not hard to find. Just due to the fact that the level of development of different countries, people don't want to look for a job in their country. The Internet blurs the boundaries and bitcoin allows you to find a job with a decent payment level. Without bitcoin, the world will not collapse but we will lose hope for a decent wage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
September 25, 2017, 11:49:02 AM
My opinion world without bitcoins will be so much more poor because without bitcoin for me could be 99x times harder to make money online Wink

Agree with this one because without bitcoin those unemployed before who earned money now will back again dependent to they're family. It is hard to look for job in real world for it is only limited and need much requirements like educational attainment that most has not finished college due to financial problem that our country suffer. I would like to be optimistic that bitcoin would never gone but I doubt that I am right, but if in that time happened I don't know what should I do.
Activity: 140
September 24, 2017, 06:45:15 AM

The world we live in will always grow, and I think the technology continues to grow, bitcoin is one proof of technological developments in the field of monetary, so the presence of bitcoin I think it will help us a lot, not even a barrier and obstacle as thought by many people. So I think the world desperately needs the bitcoin at this moment. Because bitcoin is capable of bringing financial change to many people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
September 23, 2017, 07:47:51 AM
Banning of bitcoin in any country is too late for now. Maybe if they don't wait 5 more years of its existence or 2012 or 2013 they would not have any problem if the intention is the same.
Bitcoin popularity now is widespread and I observed users passion on this kind of work or investment is so big. I don't think they will just be sitting down comfortably while the one they truly love(bitcoin) is being slowly destroyed by they're government.
The country will be on chaos or the leader who made those decisions will be unpopular in the long run and who is that government official will take the risked.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 23, 2017, 07:11:31 AM

in the first place why the hell they are banning bitcoins?  i mean bitcoin is decentralized and no one hold and controls it not even government. i think its better to live with bitcoins because it can give hope to anyone and everyone who are using  and investing on it , infact some countries nowadays are now recognizing bitcoin as a legal payment method to use because these countries believe that bitcoin has a potential and can add innovation to the economy and society for a better tommorow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 23, 2017, 06:57:18 AM
we are living in a world without .The countries banning bitcoin are indeed afraid of bitcoin, as it brings new risks, and if those countries currency aren't that valuable, if they have security issues securing their own currencies, then they have no alternative.

True, countries which have banned such cypto currency does not want any alternate currency as opposed to their main stream currency because this could be threat to their national currency. Another factor which is important is that such currency cannot be controlled and government will not like to promote such things which is out of their hand.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 06:15:07 PM
we are living in a world without .The countries banning bitcoin are indeed afraid of bitcoin, as it brings new risks, and if those countries currency aren't that valuable, if they have security issues securing their own currencies, then they have no alternative.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
September 22, 2017, 05:41:50 PM
... would be pretty much the same world it has been since before bitcoin, which is a pretty recent thing Wink

bitcoin is an alternate currency, if you will. while the technology presents vectors for innovation and disruption, we could have gone along quite fine if bitcoin (which would have happened eventually) hadnt happened yet. more important than the technology itself, the paradigm is is facilitating (wealth transfer, in a downward fashion) is more interesting. the opportunities it presents for the lower middle class are the most remarkable. the opportunity to accrue generational wealth in a few years Smiley

thats why the status quo simply wont allow this to persist.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
September 22, 2017, 04:56:45 PM
Countries like Bangladesh and Bolivia has banned BITCOIN due to their own Internal Economical Fear. China, never banned Bitcoin, it is just a Myth.
Most of the world's Central Agencies are not in favor of BITCOIN transactions because the popularity of BITCOIN will create a parallel economy in the world with no control of govt. on it. Problems like Money laundering, drug abuse, Terrorist funding, Taxation Evasion can't be controlled because of an anonymous and decentralized transaction. But people don't care about it and want to save transaction fees and transaction privacy. Therefore Acceptance and popularity of BITCOIN is growing Day by day.

There will not be much change in the physical world with or without BITCOIN. Only transaction medium will change, nothing more. In today's date, only a few people are aware of this crypto world, and most of them have no idea about its existence also.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 22, 2017, 04:18:54 PM
No one needs to worry about small countries banning bitcoin and other crypto. Their contribution is nothing compared to China and the US.

You are right on point and that is why the bad news from China has overshadowed the other great news from other countries that we have heard in the past few days but not even changing things. But I think its all good in that by the time the Chinese exit, then the ones in bitcoin don't have the dominance to change things then it means that we don't have another Chinese in our hands and that's when proper decentralization begin to happen because of the fragmentation of control into several countries.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
September 22, 2017, 06:41:48 AM
I'm not sure that bitcoin will disappear, maybe just waiting for a time when governments in all countries accept bitcoin and make legal bitcoin in the world.
Because i think it's impossible for a world without bitcoin, even though for now the bitcoin value has gone down but there are still many users and many people trust for bitcoin.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
September 21, 2017, 03:52:34 PM
No one needs to worry about small countries banning bitcoin and other crypto. Their contribution is nothing compared to China and the US.
Pages:
Jump to: