Pages:
Author

Topic: world without bitcoins......!!!1 - page 12. (Read 22775 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 250
June 14, 2017, 10:57:37 AM
Because these bitcoins were banned in some Countries it prevents to conquer the world and the reason why Bitcoin are banned in some countries because it is not in the hands of the Government and beacause it is always questioned in its legallity.And I think if the world without bitcoin some are not using online to get income to save and more.Thats why bitcoin is not that so popular because of its issues.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
June 12, 2017, 09:36:23 PM
the nature of bitcoins allows it to operate even if the goverment "bans" it
they then should ban internet,effectively crippling  freedom in the country
bitcoin is decentralised and semi anonymous,so you can defy stupid goverments if they ban it,but
if your job or life depends on the ability to trade,exchange or store bitcoins,you can always leave and settle in a country that doesn't make stupid decisions
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 12, 2017, 08:44:58 PM
Maybe it's only right that in some countries, like Bolivia, bitcoin is illegal, because it will only make worse the situation with drugs trafficking.

That is an interesting observation that brings up an even more interesting proposition......buying drugs with Bitcoins. I'm sure it's been done before in the darker recesses of the web, so maybe it's only a matter of time before it becomes more "mainstream" in that trade?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 04:37:10 AM
Maybe it's only right that in some countries, like Bolivia, bitcoin is illegal, because it will only make worse the situation with drugs trafficking.
Activity: 518
June 12, 2017, 12:19:01 AM
Indeed for now bitcoin legality is always in question for countries that do not accept bitcoin, but in fact there are some developed countries that have declared legality of bitcoin as a digital currency that has same function as real currency.
Activity: 560
June 10, 2017, 11:57:07 PM
Maybe it's a nature and future of bitcoin to exist in parallel to official state currencies. How technically possible to disable bitcoin blockchain network all over the world. Even if one country will forbid using bitcoin, another markets still remains.

i agree because Bitcoin is the currency that will be used in the future so even if one country will forbid using bitcoin another country still remains. Wink
Activity: 434
May 31, 2017, 01:29:38 PM
If we look at ever-increasing development of bitcoin as well as increase of bitcoin users in various countries this certainly gives strength to bitcoin so that it continues to experience a significant increase
Activity: 56
May 30, 2017, 08:25:06 AM
as the number of bitcoin users are increasing day by day and making bitcoin more stronger that its previous position , and people are become addicted therefore it has become difficult for them not to use bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
May 30, 2017, 03:57:08 AM
In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?

But many others country's are gonna accept the Bitcoin as legal currency.
And, the blockchain is still in develepment.

Slowly many big countries like Japan, Russia, Australia are ready to accept bitcoin as one of other option for payments. Not only these countries many countries will join the group and the world without bitcoin will come to true in coming days.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2017, 09:35:15 AM
A world without bitcoin will still exist. But if I am without bitcoin, maybe I should fight harder to make a lot of money. I need to find more relations in trading. Bitcoin has benefited many people in the world.

Without bitcoin world is already surviving previously but it only changed in an Internet world where people are working for many years to make money in all possible ways. Bitcoin earnings have influenced in many other forms of earnings where people are actively involving in trading.
but now bitcoin is becoming important part of our life. and now it is really becoming more difficult to think about the world without bitcoin. i am hopeful that bitcoin will survive for ever. some people question about the existence of internet, so internet is also now the basic component of our society and our life. so both internet and bitcoin will survive for ever.
Activity: 323
Merit: 259
May 29, 2017, 05:18:08 AM
In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?

But many others country's are gonna accept the Bitcoin as legal currency.
And, the blockchain is still in develepment.
Activity: 45
May 29, 2017, 01:31:43 AM

You should move over to the China board to see that bitcoin is flourishing there.
In fact, the largest bitcoin exchanges by volume are in China.

Hi
Well, I heard also the biggest bitcoin user in the world is china. But the question is whether the bitcoin is legal or illegal. Is there already regulation from the government or not?
Thanks
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
May 24, 2017, 12:44:23 PM
In the rapid domination of bitcoin, there are some countries who banned Bitcoin and one of the reason for me is SCAM. In the world of internet you can find or just come across our way those who take the advantage in the world of networking. We cannot blame those countries who banned Bitcoin for their fear of their countrymen to be scammed. Your thoughts?

Actually for me you're way off, the reasons why bitcoin is being banned in other countries is because of tax evasion, they are scared of rich people buying bitcoins and paying things with it, because of that taxes won't apply. They consider it a threat on breaking rules in how governments work, and the another thing is that you can do many illegal things with using bitcoin such as buying guns, drugs, paying a assassin to kill a person, etc., is one of the biggest reason of banning them.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
May 20, 2017, 02:37:32 PM
In the rapid domination of bitcoin, there are some countries who banned Bitcoin and one of the reason for me is SCAM. In the world of internet you can find or just come across our way those who take the advantage in the world of networking. We cannot blame those countries who banned Bitcoin for their fear of their countrymen to be scammed. Your thoughts?
i do not think that a single country has banned bitcoin, because we can see from all over the world in thiis forum.  although most of the countries have yet not given any statement about bitcoin that either bitcoin is legal or illegal but then do not consider it as illegal and that is the reason that still bitcoin users are present in all over the world.
legendary
Activity: 1302
May 20, 2017, 08:05:21 AM
A world without bitcoin will still exist. But if I am without bitcoin, maybe I should fight harder to make a lot of money. I need to find more relations in trading. Bitcoin has benefited many people in the world.

Exactly, we are in changes according to trend and according economic because in this way we may benefit.The world without bitcoin will create a lot of panic on people's and later people will realize and look for other opportunities.
Activity: 504
May 19, 2017, 01:20:50 AM

Without bitcoin world is already surviving previously but it only changed in an Internet world where people are working for many years to make money in all possible ways. Bitcoin earnings have influenced in many other forms of earnings where people are actively involving in trading.

Indeed many benefits gained in the presence of bitcoin, especially in the economy because many business opportunities created from bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1302
May 17, 2017, 07:17:23 AM

Activity: 470
Merit: 260
Community Lead at Bitcoin Air
May 17, 2017, 04:50:24 AM
The Bangladeshi government should unbenned bitcoin because in Bangladeshi boy and girls earn bitcoin and make him/her self-reliant.in Bangladesh lots of people earn bitcoin from trading but Bangladeshi central bank banned it for this reason someone fears and leave bitcoin I think Bangladeshi government should must unbenned bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
May 12, 2017, 11:53:44 AM
Hi!

Let us get our facts straight. But focusing more on the issue at hand, here are my points:

The government should address this by enacting laws that addresses digital currencies to keep up with modern times. I know it has been hard for governments to address emerging technologies especially so when these developments are short-lived. Thus, the government needs adequate research to know which developments are worth investing its time, money and effort with. Without which, the government would keep losing on its mandate to protect and safeguard its people from actual threats.
Activity: 336
May 11, 2017, 08:34:54 AM
I believe that only time can help in this case. Government of any country tends to be conservative and bitcoin is something new, it needs time to be accepted and may be even supported by government
Pages:
Jump to: