Pages:
Author

Topic: world without bitcoins......!!!1 - page 9. (Read 22775 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 22, 2017, 10:25:42 AM
The government can't ignore something like Bitcoin. It is far too important and way too much money. Honestly, it takes lobbying and governments to be educated to make a decision and accept it.

Government's are already showing interest towards the Bitcoin and Block chain technology that's why till now Bitcoin surviving and many companies are developing blockchain based technology. Country will survive without Bitcoin, but through Bitcoin we can change tech based technology.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 01:26:47 AM
It does not matter if there is no bitcoin in the world, but for people who know that bitcoin is an important currency. If you can think, you are doing everything fast. The reason why bitcoin is not accepted is taxation, but in most countries it is not forbidden at this point, but if what happens is not known, if we take a step then we should consider this situation
Activity: 252
October 21, 2017, 03:42:51 AM
In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?

Well this has always been the issue of Bitcoin ever since. It is hard to track down Bitcoin transactions which makes it alarming for the government as it can be a mean of money laundering and transaction for illegal drugs.

Which is why I also undetstand the side of the government. But still, the illegal activities should not stop the development and improvement of a free world. And what they should seize are those illegal activities, because they will still those activities even without Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 21, 2017, 02:56:05 AM
In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?
In the country where I live still prohibit on using bitcoin, and bitcoin is still considered unauthorized currency that should not be used to buy anything, this sounds sad.. even today the government reaffirmed again the prohibition on using bitcoin in violation of government regulations because it can have an negative impact on the country. I don't know how to deal with this because here I am just a people who try to complying with government regulations, I just speechless and hoping that bitcoin can be accepted in the country where I live and there will be a lot of defenses about this until the government can accepting & can manage on using of bitcoin. And I don't know what will happen if my life without bitcoin, maybe I will feeling loses so deep because bitcoin so far has really can provides benefits to push my finance. But at least maybe just doing activity to earning Bitcoin on the internet and then selling it.. this hasn't been said prohibited, hopefully this activity will never be prohibited.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
October 20, 2017, 08:34:53 PM
if your country banning bitcoin don't worry
you can still use bitcoin under internet
just sell your bitcoin to your fiat and use it for your life or you can save it for future
goverment will not know your bitcoin activity on internet

How come govt will not know ? Everything is captured on internet so easily they can know what you access and not . Either you have to go to that country and trade it where it's legal or just avoid dealing it . This is what I have heard from friends too .
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
October 20, 2017, 07:55:51 PM
The government can't ignore something like Bitcoin. It is far too important and way too much money. Honestly, it takes lobbying and governments to be educated to make a decision and accept it.
Activity: 258
October 20, 2017, 04:04:41 PM
The circulation of crypto-currency, in particular bitcoins, is prohibited in very few countries with a backward and non-competitive economy and signs of an authoritarian form of government. In civilized countries, this can not be. China has tried and is trying to limit the circulation of the crypto currency so far, but it has not been banned there and I hope that there will never be such a ban.
October 20, 2017, 01:26:55 PM
if your country banning bitcoin don't worry
you can still use bitcoin under internet
just sell your bitcoin to your fiat and use it for your life or you can save it for future
goverment will not know your bitcoin activity on internet
October 20, 2017, 06:34:08 AM
World without bitcoins will be so much more poor than this world .i cant even imaginate life without bitcoin cryptocurrency in earn money category because without bitcoin for me could be 100x times harder to make money online and withdrawal for own purposes because country fee is 50%
Activity: 116
October 12, 2017, 12:52:42 AM
One of many factors causing bitcoin banned because bitcoin is considered a threat by the government, and this case happened in China and Bangladesh, in other side bitcoin is cryptocurrency haven't no tax so the government can not take a profit from bitcoin. I think bitcoin is not a threat, even bitcoin is a great opportunity for the country to get better.
Activity: 448
October 11, 2017, 09:18:14 PM
I highly doubt that every county around the world will ban bitcoin. If btc really doesn't contribute anything to make a country to have a better economy then we shouldn't be around here talking about btc because some experts told that btc will destroy countries.
Merit: 10
BitcoinTalk Manager
October 08, 2017, 03:48:21 PM
first most of this counties banned exchange not ban bitcoin .

2) all government try to make some control of money system so they made Bank .

3) all goernment will nevert use bitcoin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 03:03:54 AM

from first onward we are not staying with bit coins. just it came few years later.now a days only bit coins getting more demand up to now in some country's people don't no about bit coins. so nothing it matter. if it when comes completely legally then only we feel like "without bit coin no life" otherwise nothing will happens.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 06:46:38 PM
Hola
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
October 05, 2017, 06:30:48 PM
Without BTC, world would be fine as now. Question is What changes could happen with BTC based economy. How Govt. handles problem like money laundering, terrorist funding, Tax evasion etc. Hope govt. find a suitable solution to all these problems by regulating BTC.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 05, 2017, 06:20:32 PM

They are not many countries they are only few compare to the whole world where countries did not declare bitcoin is illegal. These countries except China are poor countries which have poor governance in which they ban bitcoin because they think they could not gain profit for themselves (corruption) If you are truly a service to the people this countries should think of the welfare of their people not of their own pockets. China did not ban bitcoin only to regulate ICO.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 04:13:18 AM
Government can’t stop bitcoin only can effect in price so world without bitcoin is wrong information

you can easy use bitcoin to sell from internet or exchange it to virtual visa or real visa
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
October 05, 2017, 03:24:47 AM
They are afraid of the things that they cannot control! And they cannot add the corruption in the crypto's, this must be the reason of banning CC's
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 04, 2017, 11:52:16 PM
I just hope Bitcoin can continue to exist and can continue to benefit everyone until the future, what would happen if bitcoin doesn't exist in this world.. to my knowledge so far bitcoin really can help many people in financial problems and reduce a lot unemployment across the countries. Bitcoin ban in some countries does make a bit of a disappointment, but surely there will be a lot of defense even though some countries have banned and consider that to use of bitcoin is illegal. Hopefully for the future bitcoin can be said to be more legal in this world and will continue to exist until the future with all benefical in it, cause i believe bitcoin can give a good future for everyone.
Activity: 140
October 04, 2017, 11:09:41 PM
I think the only hope we got is from USA. It is the most influential country in the world and if they started a huge move that will affect bitcoin negatively then it is all over. They should promote bitcoin more and more and make the best approach so that neighbor countries will think of bitcoin as a helping tool towards economic growth.
Pages:
Jump to: