Pages:
Author

Topic: world without bitcoins......!!!1 - page 11. (Read 22775 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 107
September 19, 2017, 01:47:01 AM
In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?
I would like to set somet facts straight here. Because you don't really know what you are talking about:

1. In Bangladesh, Bolivia and Thailand bitcoin is really banned. Bangladesh is the worst place for BTC so far: because "anybody caught using Bitcoin could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws"
I am not really familiar if they are really executing this law.
Bro payza is legal in Bangladesh by government thats why no problem to using payza.But Bitcoin is illegal in Bangladesh and government attempt strict rules against BTC user.Although many people use BTC very secretly.

- Bitcoin is banned only if countries which are weak and insignificant from the global point of view economy or either afraid that their own national currency is too weak to compete with cryptocurrency (Bolivia, Bangladesh). Or they banned BTC based on totally idiotic claims and fake prejudice (Bangladesh). Some countries (Thailand) actually start to change their approach towards BTC - http://www.coindesk.com/bank-thailand-says-bitcoin-illegal-warns-use/

2. Bitcoin HAS NEVER been banned in China. This is a lie and total misconception. Chinese government financial institution can't use Bitcoin - that is all. Furthermore China is basically controlling bitcoin mining.

I think in Bangladesh, it is also not banned because Payza is from Bangladesh and they are openly using bitcoin for depositing and withdrawal of funds in or out of Payza, I think nowadays there is no any country where people will not use Bitcoin,people all over the world from every corner is using bitcoin and they are free in that way.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
July 20, 2017, 05:09:44 AM
In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?

Dialogue is needed.

We can't just 'expect' the officials in government to be clued up on every aspect of technology and/or finance.

Education is needed.

This applies to the banking communities in the countries that you mentioned also.

A nation that shy's away from digital assets must have a limited understanding of this new asset class - and it is up to the bitcoin community to create this education and open up dialogue that will cause their governments to become better informed.

If a nation is dedicated to participating in the global economy, then they 'are' committed to digital assets - they just don't know it yet.

So it's down to the digital asset community to build these bridges and opened up discussion that is obviously needed
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 19, 2017, 01:52:14 PM
What about india?

If I am not wrong, then Bitcoins are not banned in India. The government tried to ban it, but they realized that it is not possible to do so. Because in order to ban the Bitcoin, they need to shut down the entire internet and it is simply not practical.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 19, 2017, 07:27:55 AM
I don't think so that Bitcoin is banned in any country. Now, a large number of people, as well as counties, use Bitcoin in the payment process. without Bitcoin, in any case, we have to follow that typical and expensive method of payment.
Activity: 28
July 18, 2017, 02:03:22 PM
I can imagine the world without BTC and i guess it will be not good.World without bitcoins will be so much more poor than this world because without bitcoin for me could be 100x times harder to make money online and withdrawal for own purposes because country fee is 40%.
Activity: 258
Merit: 258
July 16, 2017, 09:24:31 AM
world without bitcoin will simply make unemployment increases, and diminished potential for cooperating on the web. I am sure, if bitcoin does not exist, it may be a considerable measure of people who are extraordinary at development, and associations don't use their capacities well by virtue of nonattendance of contemplations, or experience trouble getting a position. In light of current circumstances, bitcoin giving it all away.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 10, 2017, 09:09:35 AM
Bitcoin technology - protocol and cryptography - has a strong record of security records, and Bitcoin's network is probably the largest distributed tally project in the world. Bitcoin's most common disadvantage lies in its user error. This is certainly very profitable for its users. Looking at the various benefits of Bitcoin, I think the world desperately needs Bitcoin. Dont know what will happen if there is no Bitcoin, because Bitcoin makes it easy to transaction.
Activity: 43
July 10, 2017, 07:38:08 AM
bitcoin decentralize the middle authority. while the government wants to control each and everything, this is a conflict. and the world without the bitcoin means slower payment system with heavy tax rates.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 09, 2017, 11:08:39 AM
Because the governments can not control Bitcoin so they start to ban Bitcoin but we don't need to worry much about this because if people keep using Bitcoin, its price will still be valuable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 08, 2017, 03:28:40 AM
Without bitcoin world will be more bad because then transactions will be more slowler anf more expensive for everybody so it is better to keept bitcoin crypticurrency alive forever.
should many country not accepting bitcoin or banned no one knows bitcoin exactly more people not interested during progress, bitcoin world not forcing to any country to hold it. its just about government should handle not people interact.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
July 06, 2017, 08:01:06 AM
My opinion world without bitcoins will be so much more poor because without bitcoin for me could be 99x times harder to make money online Wink
That is when crypto-currencies comes into play or online business, but when it comes to normal jobs that you are been paid at the end of month the country won't be poor in much essence or aspect.

Crypto is not based day or month ending job it completely depends on the user community how they are attracting to it. Still, many people are afraid of internet money because they don't have a proper idea about the Internet that why they are calling it as a scam. But Bitcoin will change the attitude of people mind in coming days.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
July 05, 2017, 06:38:11 PM
My opinion world without bitcoins will be so much more poor because without bitcoin for me could be 99x times harder to make money online Wink
That is when crypto-currencies comes into play or online business, but when it comes to normal jobs that you are been paid at the end of month the country won't be poor in much essence or aspect.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
July 05, 2017, 06:34:00 PM
A country without Bitcoin will continue to exist and countries that does not accept Bitcoin into their system also have reasons for that. I don't know about other countries you mentioned, but talking about China, there is where Bitcoin mining is in full consideration.
Activity: 560
July 04, 2017, 09:45:27 PM
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
July 04, 2017, 02:31:50 AM
As a true Bitcoins fans ,I cannot imagine it.But if so,my life will fade.
Activity: 104
July 03, 2017, 08:58:05 AM
if your country banning bitcoin don't worry
you can still use bitcoin under internet
just sell your bitcoin to your fiat and use it for your life or you can save it for future
goverment will not know your bitcoin activity on internet
Activity: 476
July 03, 2017, 06:30:51 AM
As of now, we are living in a world without bitcoins, or a world 90% out of the bitcoin concept ! The  countries banning bitcoin are indeed afraid of bitcoin, as it brings new risks, and if those countries currency aren't that valuable, if they have security issues securing their own currencies, then they have no alternative then banning or not letting people use bitcoins !
For China, i think they are one of the big users of bitcoin, and I don't believe they are banning bitcoin.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
July 02, 2017, 09:40:38 AM
Maybe it's a nature and future of bitcoin to exist in parallel to official state currencies. How technically possible to disable bitcoin blockchain network all over the world. Even if one country will forbid using bitcoin, another markets still remains.

i agree because Bitcoin is the currency that will be used in the future so even if one country will forbid using bitcoin another country still remains. Wink

Even if bitcoins specifically were not to be existed, the creation of another alternate cryptocurrency which is the same as bitcoins would be inevitable due to the rising demand and popularity of it in the market. Not to mention, the numerous accessibility and advantages of it to young individuals like me create a potential to earn extra income without working give everyone an equal opportunity to participate.
Activity: 28
June 30, 2017, 06:31:37 AM
Only a few countries have banned their citizens for the use of bitcoin and I will say that those government are denying their nation from the digital world of finance and they do not want their nation to adopt the modern system of finance and want to stick their nation with their old fiat system.
Activity: 95
June 14, 2017, 05:08:43 PM
I never thought a world without bitcoin, dairy and I also do not think that bitcoin will be lost.

so many people using bitcoin, and so many people who have hope in bitcoin. I am sure, a world without bitcoin will only make people who are experts in finding the current bitcoin, back in confusion for a living. because I know, many people are out of work just for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: