Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 2. (Read 5887 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
November 09, 2018, 08:13:07 AM
Investors are waiting for when will the market correction that already with the new prices to go to the market and make investments for the purpose of receiving benefits

It seems to me that it is not only the correction. Again, nothing is known about them. All anonymously, but I can assume that the holidays needed money
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 09, 2018, 07:50:54 AM
Investors are waiting for when will the market correction that already with the new prices to go to the market and make investments for the purpose of receiving benefits
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 05:49:24 AM
Honestly, no worries about cryptocurrency future. No matter what are the current market conditions, i have full faith in cryptocurrency and surely it will survive for those users who are true heartedly dedicated in cryptocurrency world.

Truly speaking, worrying about cryptocurrency is a waste of time. Because i agree with yoy that who so ever is dedicated with all his heart and belief will surely make the cryptocurrency world grow more and more.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 05:46:53 AM
Honestly, no worries about cryptocurrency future. No matter what are the current market conditions, i have full faith in cryptocurrency and surely it will survive for those users who are true heartedly dedicated in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
November 09, 2018, 05:28:28 AM
Crypto is not going to end or to die. It is a normal situation that after a big pump, follows a long dump. But as we can see on the market, the bulls are trying to do something and the upcoming news are also great. Be more patient and wait to the next bull run.
That will happen, if we believe on FUD, we will end our journey early and we will be regretting watching crypto grow.
In order to survive and of course be benefited by holding, we need to believe and educate ourselves on the potential of crypto so we will be able to hold stronger.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 04:38:45 AM
Crypto is not going to end or to die. It is a normal situation that after a big pump, follows a long dump. But as we can see on the market, the bulls are trying to do something and the upcoming news are also great. Be more patient and wait to the next bull run.
Activity: 350
November 09, 2018, 03:29:43 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

Personally, I do not worry about the prospects of cryptocurrency in the future. Of course, in the future there may also be periodic drops, corrections with a decrease in prices, so some cryptocurrencies will die. But reliable projects and the crypto market itself will develop, bringing undoubted benefits to the digital society.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 02:19:39 PM
What is cryptocurrency for you?  Most likely this is an opportunity to make quick money ... In fact, the integration of the blockchain into the economies of advanced countries has already begun.  I doubt that idiots are sitting in the Chinese government
Activity: 462
November 08, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

I am fully confident in the excellent prospects for the further development of the crypto market, it is really of great importance for society. Despite periodic falls and financial corrections, in any case it will develop and find its distribution in various spheres of our life.
Activity: 420
November 08, 2018, 07:50:13 AM
I am not worried about the future of crypto currency because the future of crypto is very very bright you can see many governments are going to approved crypto and many are studying about crypto and moreover people are taking lot of interest in crypto currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 08, 2018, 07:37:12 AM
I think that the fears are superfluous, because, in my opinion, the crypto currency will only improve in the future, and the Altkoins are very promising.
It's was there that we worried about crypto ,in fact this is the only opportunity that take good moneys so I'm hoping that there will be a stable price at perfect time in order we are comfortable and more secured in terms of transactions.

What is more risky and dangerous is the higher the profit it brings. Think when most people are worried about the future of the market, there will not be many investors in the market anymore because they think it is difficult. But when you are the one who overcomes that difficulty, you will achieve the results beyond your expectations
Activity: 28
November 08, 2018, 06:54:15 AM
I don't think you should be worried at all. The whole world is turning digital that the world itself may just become a digital world someday and if that happens, obviously, all currencies that will exist will be digital currencies only. There will not be a need for physical money as there will be one massive blockchain with enough power supply and energy that can accommodate every single transaction. Just wait and see.
Activity: 226
November 08, 2018, 05:43:52 AM
I think that the fears are superfluous, because, in my opinion, the crypto currency will only improve in the future, and the Altkoins are very promising.
It's was there that we worried about crypto ,in fact this is the only opportunity that take good moneys so I'm hoping that there will be a stable price at perfect time in order we are comfortable and more secured in terms of transactions.
Activity: 490
November 06, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
On the contrary, I believe that this is not the end but the dawn of blockchain technology. The technology is very young and there will still be a lot of interesting crypto related I am sure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 06, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
I'm only worried about whether I chose the right coins in my crypto portfolio and whether they will grow in the next bull market. These are the main problems we are facing now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
November 06, 2018, 01:49:28 AM
One thing we should worry about is the ever growing acceptance of closed source software and exchanges being used as wallet. This is missing the point why cryptocurrencies were made which is to give every individual the full control over their fund. Users who don't have access on their private keys should be worried of their funds. Anyone can just stole their fund and even got hacked all of a sudden. This is why, users should be encourage to transfer to open source software like HODLER and electrum, in this way we could be assured that our coins are all safe and nothing to worry.
Activity: 223
November 05, 2018, 06:43:11 PM
Despite current bad situation in the cryptocurrency market, I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. Most of the currently existing coins will cease to exist because of their uselessness, but the best of them will remain and become a common means for payments.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 05, 2018, 05:14:22 PM
And what's the point of worrying and mating your nerves, nothing bad happens to cryptocurrency, just go about your business, and the currency will do everything for you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
November 05, 2018, 05:01:29 PM
Now many people are worried about the future of cryptocurrency. Those people who bought coins a few months ago are especially worried. But I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will recover soon.
teh fututre of the cryptocurrency world is really good and you can be sure in ypur investment so do not worry much
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
November 05, 2018, 04:57:11 PM
i am worried as well but i think taht cryptocurrency is the future of our business and we may be calm abput it
Pages:
Jump to: