Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 3. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 04:55:27 PM
Now many people are worried about the future of cryptocurrency. Those people who bought coins a few months ago are especially worried. But I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will recover soon.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 05, 2018, 04:23:22 PM
I believe that this is not even the beginning, we are standing before the beginning of the era of the cryptoindustry! Of course, many coins will not live to a brighter future, but those who remain will soon enter our daily life, as when a computer and the Internet!
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 04:13:03 PM
For this technology to be finished we have to stop investing in it and stop innovating, and until now neither of these two things has been fulfilled, it is very important to know that there may be a reduction in the financial market, but the technology goes forward, it is very important that we have faith in this project, since its success is based on community support.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
November 05, 2018, 04:10:47 PM
I am still confident with crystocurrency and I don’t think it will be ending in this year or next 10 years. I think we are just at very beginning. It is a bit similar to stock market, so there would be a low and high point. We need to be patience and also invest with caution. I think right now is bear market, that why everything drop.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 05, 2018, 04:06:57 PM
No. There's no way I'm worried about cryptocurrency future because I know its worth and what its doing for people. Cryptocurrency future is bright and not going to die. Cryptocurrency will survive and be accepted globally.
Good Morning
November 05, 2018, 03:58:06 PM
No. Not at all. I'm never worried about cryptocurrency future. I believe cryptocurrency has a potential and will go far. Many people are also joining cryptocurrency so there's no need yo worry. It will survive.
there are a lot of things and obstacles in the cryptocurrdn y wolrx so only time will show what will happen next
only time will show ypu are right but i think taht the future is really optimistic and you will be happy about it this is our future
tje future of the  ryptocurrency word is going to be fine and i am sure that you will find that out andwe will be happy
Good Morning
November 05, 2018, 03:57:23 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
i k ow taht ypunare worried and we all are but it means that we will figth for the better future for us and for our career
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
November 05, 2018, 03:54:13 PM
No. Not at all. I'm never worried about cryptocurrency future. I believe cryptocurrency has a potential and will go far. Many people are also joining cryptocurrency so there's no need yo worry. It will survive.
there are a lot of things and obstacles in the cryptocurrdn y wolrx so only time will show what will happen next
only time will show ypu are right but i think taht the future is really optimistic and you will be happy about it this is our future
http://www.securix.io/
November 05, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
there is nothing to be worried about as i am sure that you will find itnecessary for the cryptocurren y world to blossom and it will
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 05, 2018, 03:51:22 PM
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 05, 2018, 03:46:53 PM
there are a lotnof things taht are good and bad for us and i believe that future of the cryptocurrency is blured now
OTC
Activity: 196
November 05, 2018, 03:41:37 PM
Activity: 182
platio.io
November 05, 2018, 03:23:30 PM
We all worried about this but I don't see any serious signal for start real panic! So we shold be patient and keep going with our investments
Activity: 140
November 05, 2018, 03:16:10 PM
no, please! i don't think it is the end, it's just the beginning. i would feel more suspicious if everything was smooth and untroubled. we need times like this for many reasons and most of all to decide what we want
Activity: 532
November 04, 2018, 04:59:07 PM
I think that this year was very prosperous for whales, as they have repeatedly speculated on the market and earned a lot of money. Now we need to wait for the next wave of growth and sell.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
November 04, 2018, 04:57:20 PM
It's quite interesting to see how people start to worry at the moment when the worst has already happened. Be calm, it's pretty stable right now.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
November 04, 2018, 04:54:26 PM
What you talking about. lol it's not the end dude, it just the beginning of new era (i think) cause there is a lot of function you can use frome cryptocurrency.
Activity: 152
November 04, 2018, 04:28:48 PM
Hype will appear once more. When btc will hit 8-10k, people will buy it again, mass media will shout about magical recovery and crypto will recover!
Sounds like a wishful thinking to me. There are no signs on the horizon for BTC or any coin costing 8-10K dollars. I wish it would be so, but what reasons would lead to that?
Activity: 59
November 04, 2018, 04:25:03 PM
Is cryptocurrency lost its relevance?  Yes, the price has dropped, but global recognition is much more important.
Activity: 406
November 04, 2018, 01:53:17 PM
Definitely not the end of the cryptos, on the contrary the cryptos will have a promising future ahead. Many banks have even awakened to the potential gains this market can provide. A new bullish wave will come and new investors will enter the market soon.
Pages:
Jump to: