Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 9. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
I am not sure if I needed to be worried or maybe not but based on my experience for the past few months I think what is really happening is that we are being manipulated by persons on very high podiums of cryptospace. So prices are on the down and people are quitting in droves. Worrying really. I have no proof but that is my opinion.

sometimes I am worried about myself. I thinking how my millions are wiping out and feeling a little FOMO. anyway I am still believe that something is out there.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 12:24:13 PM
It is simply just the beginning of this crypto innovation, Crypto possesses go to be in addition to Exercise assume that these initiatives from the living space at this time aren't going to be through 5 a long time period, mainly because I just now think I am simply just realizing authentic principle is developed, the vast majority of initiatives from the living space that contains timepiece three years are yet to supplied whatever authentic towards living space in addition to I do believe most of these just ones will probably kick the bucket in addition to completely new trendy initiatives will happen in place.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 31, 2018, 04:14:23 AM
I am not sure if I needed to be worried or maybe not but based on my experience for the past few months I think what is really happening is that we are being manipulated by persons on very high podiums of cryptospace. So prices are on the down and people are quitting in droves. Worrying really. I have no proof but that is my opinion.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 03:45:29 AM
I think not. Because as we can see, everyday there is a ico campaign that is gonna get live and there are many projects pending on the schedule. Unless the government wants to really stop cryptocurrency, then that is the time to say Game over for us.
The only reason the government did not do this is that this market is very small. In the decentralization of such scales, they simply do not see a threat.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 03:40:52 AM
I think not. Because as we can see, everyday there is a ico campaign that is gonna get live and there are many projects pending on the schedule. Unless the government wants to really stop cryptocurrency, then that is the time to say Game over for us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 30, 2018, 02:43:11 PM
I am not worried about the future of cryptocurrencies. They offer freedom. Freedom to control your own funds without any intermediaries. Freedom to transfer funds to anywhere in the world for very small fees. And also decentralization is one of the key aspects for the future. In this age of digitalization, It is quite possible for cryptocurrencies To dominate the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 11:09:04 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

No, this is not the end of cryptocurrency. For me, Cryptocurrency is the best for investment last year and this year. Why? Many people gets millionaire in cryptocurrency so i start investing here a lot of times, ups and downs happened but i never give up on investing and i got a lot of profit now here in crypto. So do not say that this is the end of crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 30, 2018, 10:48:56 AM
Hype will appear once more. When btc will hit 8-10k, people will buy it again, mass media will shout about magical recovery and crypto will recover!
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 30, 2018, 10:48:37 AM
for many people, they lost a lot of money in crypovolume - probably the end.
and who is the holder of the coins - for those of course not. just bear stable low market, we are waiting for growth
Activity: 532
October 30, 2018, 10:43:07 AM
There is no need to worry.  It is just the beginning of the big start.  You know how things are always shaky when it starts? Believe me that crypto is going to survive in the next many decades. 
I agree with you. Crypto - it`s really promising currency which will make world economic better. We need to believe and support crypto and receive good profit in the future.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
October 30, 2018, 10:17:46 AM
I think we don't need to worry about the future of cryptos, because compared to the past, there are now many projects that bring the benefits of blockchain to the daily life. In this respect, the use of crypto currencies is always increasing.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 30, 2018, 08:51:21 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
Crypto now are getting popular and many countries are now adopting cryptocurrency as their currency, because they see it effect and its advantage to their economy, in terms of changes ... I guess the future itself will deal with it and I am sure we are also been preparing for the possibility of it may bring to us.
Activity: 490
October 30, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
The crypto has just begun, why do you ask such a question? The development of any new thing is not smooth, crypto is also the case, we are currently in a bottleneck period, when we have passed this difficult period, crypto will become stronger. So you don't have to worry too much about the future of crypto. The only thing you need to worry about is whether your short-term losses have an impact on your life.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 08:42:43 AM
I believe in the future of cryptocurrency, and in a good future. But each new and young direction causes me some concerns. Cryptocurrency including. It seems to me that over time, I and other people will have more confidence, because this industry will grow up.
Activity: 126
October 30, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
Ahahaha. Surely no. That is not end for crypto. Always people saying same things during bear market.
There will be bulls and bears so because of that dumping is also normal in that space. We shouldnt think about end
during dumps. People always think it will end during dumps but that is not end. That is a another opportunity for getting richer.
Activity: 574
October 30, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
I think crypto's future is very promising. In fact, I think crypto is the future. Even the crypto market is very down, I'm not worried about it because its a normal thing in cryptocurrency since they are very volatile and unpredictable. Sooner or later it will rise up and more people will start to realize its true potential.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
October 30, 2018, 08:31:47 AM
Market conditions that drop too long like this certainly make anyone feel bored, I expect the market to recover soon so that investors are interested in using crypto so that crypto's future will improve.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 08:14:21 AM
nope but its end of yours thou
Activity: 199
October 30, 2018, 08:10:27 AM
I think is nothing to worry about because we all know that investment is risky. Everyone always think about making profit not knowing that anything can go wrong
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 08:09:58 AM
No.I'm not worried about cryptocurrency future at all. I know there are some challenges cryptocurrency is  facing currently and the market situation is bad but I'm not worried. I still believe in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: