Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 5. (Read 5887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2018, 07:36:56 AM
If you were hoping to quickly increase your Deposit, you are mistaken. The greater the panic in the market, the more likely the market reversal. There is nothing to fear, it is only a game.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 07:33:57 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

Why are there so many stupid questions now? Cryptocurrency is only infected. See how many new projects this year. More developers are coming into the game. Large companies like Facebook want to join as well. And this will move the market to the top.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 07:31:30 AM
If you're worried, you're not sure of your assets, I'll tell you what. I personally do not worry about the current situation in the market and rumors around the cryptocurrency in General.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 12:12:33 AM
I wouldn't worry so much and stay the course

Relax, we're only 10 years since BTC creation, still a loooonnng way to go for mass adoption

till then enjoy the ride!

learn more about altcoin concepts and trading here - https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/games-without-frontiers
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 12:01:57 AM
This is not to worry at all. Worry is superfluous. We are ignorant of the future, but we can know that Bitcoin will be more expensive. Other coins may disappear in the future. This is the process of cryptocurrency growth.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
November 03, 2018, 07:37:18 PM
It would be something to worry about. This is not a sphere that can disappear in one second and we will not be able to recover.
Wait for your time and all.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 06:28:04 PM
In my own opinion, every new technology or invention goes through hills and valleys before proper mainstream adoption. The case of cryptocurrency being digital decentralized asset makes it's adoption more cumbersome, considering the fact that the government thinks its a threat to FIAT, which in a way is a valid thought. I think it will take a long time before there will be mainstream adoption, let's be positive because the bedrock of crypto which is blockchain technology is being adopted by some major players presently. Rumours had it that, Venezuela came up with their own crypto, Petro, and was strongly combatted by the SEC. In summary, I think crypto has a bright future, but it requires a lot of patience because hard times will last before it goes mainstream.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 03, 2018, 06:05:51 PM
Blockchain technologies are evolving around the world. But cryptocurrency, as a result of such technologies, does not attract investors. I think that in the next few years the price of bitcoin will decline, this will entail the depreciation of most altcoins.

I doubt what will happen in your scenario. On the contrary, I believe that cryptocurrencies will become more and more popular. And of course they will grow in value.
Activity: 152
November 03, 2018, 05:56:51 PM
I think not. Because as we can see, everyday there is a ico campaign that is gonna get live and there are many projects pending on the schedule. Unless the government wants to really stop cryptocurrency, then that is the time to say Game over for us.
The only reason the government did not do this is that this market is very small. In the decentralization of such scales, they simply do not see a threat.
I wish more governments would think about the opportunities and the advantages of crypto and support this idea more. Maybe the market would revive and we would get rich sooner.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 03, 2018, 05:10:41 PM
I doubt it a lot, probably the bubble has burst and is the end of the market speculation, but the blockchain came here to stay, the good thing about technology is that it does not need much support to develop even if so we have a few investors that should be enough for us to keep moving forward.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
Why to you to worry about the future of cryptocurrency? For the future let investors at whom billions of dollars are invested in cryptocurrency worry.

Many people have invested all their money in cryptocurrency. That is why they are so worried about the future cryptocurrency.
Millionaires do not invest all their money, so the loss of part of the amount will not be fatal for them.
Activity: 364
November 03, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
Many investors are now worried about the future of cryptocurrencies. But I think that these excitements are in vain, because the market will go up soon.
Activity: 406
November 03, 2018, 05:03:20 PM
Crypto future is very bright 2018 is not good for cryptocurrency but new era of crypto currency we going to see soon
Activity: 266
November 03, 2018, 04:01:50 PM
The end of the cryptocurrency. It's funny most likely faster the end will come to us. Since our life is not as long as the life of cryptocurrency. We live at the very beginning of a new cryptographic era. We can now decide the future of our loved ones. Since many tokens will grow in a few decades. By giving our children a free future.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 03:54:38 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

if you think about crypto in the future it's certain, but I myself don't think that crypto will end. but I realized that no matter how great it was we would not know what happened in the future
Crypto's future is not that predictable, it's uncertain. If you know what is going to happen then please let all the people here know.

you will not receive any answer. he cannot predict anything exactly. crypto is still unstable. but we are going to the right way.
Activity: 336
November 03, 2018, 03:52:35 PM
No, I do not think that this is the end for cryptocurrencies, 2018 was unsuccessful, but quite often cryptocurrencies have had problems in the history of their existence, so do not give up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

if you think about crypto in the future it's certain, but I myself don't think that crypto will end. but I realized that no matter how great it was we would not know what happened in the future
Crypto's future is not that predictable, it's uncertain. If you know what is going to happen then please let all the people here know.
Activity: 392
November 03, 2018, 03:44:02 PM
Do not worry , cryptocurrency has been around for more than 10 years and nothing has happened with cryptocurrency dangerous , every market has a fall and growth , now the fall is the norm!
Activity: 602
November 03, 2018, 03:23:45 PM
This is not over and will not end, be patient and stay calm, cryptocurrency will survive and can grow in the future. The market is currently falling and many of them are panicking, but changes to higher levels will definitely occur.
Activity: 392
November 03, 2018, 03:04:50 PM
I am not sure if I needed to be worried or maybe not but based on my experience for the past few months I think what is really happening is that we are being manipulated by persons on very high podiums of cryptospace. So prices are on the down and people are quitting in droves. Worrying really. I have no proof but that is my opinion.
I also think the market is being manipulated. I think it never stopped being manipulated and now this dump will last god knows for how long. It's a shame people are leaving in packs and not coming back.
Pages:
Jump to: