Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 36. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 08:12:12 AM
I never thought it was wrong . It's too early to talk about the end of crypto . Crypto is just starting to gain momentum
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 11:32:18 PM
Base on what I am seeing in the latest updates and news, I think that cryptocurrencies will gonna end instead it will be grow as the time goes by specifically now that big countries are making part of the cryptocurrencies it will definitely last long.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 11:28:35 PM
I am not worried about crypto currency in the future , this business technology is not to be worried they are the latest in digital technology or it is the era of cryptocurrency , it will go a long way in the future, let us accept the fact that in the next twenty years there would be another introduction or launching of new digital technology may be more advanced than cryptocurrency in the near future.

Crypto, although new, has already established its name and trust. I believe it will still thrive in the future and has strong possibility to grow even more. And this view, for sure, is shared by enthusiasts and even experts alike.
Activity: 59
July 21, 2018, 05:39:20 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

Crypto is like any brand new market, will have ups and downs, but it's somewhere if you're going to participate you need to have patience and realise Rome wasn't built in a day  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 21, 2018, 05:36:16 PM
I don't believe that crypto will ever come to an end. It may change in some way, but it won't die.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 05:31:36 PM
I am not worried about cryptocurrency future because cryptocurrency technology is very young and has the potential of growing into a great technological asset. Cryptocurrency has a bright future and so I will never be worried about that.
Activity: 322
July 21, 2018, 05:14:20 PM
I am not worried about crypto currency in the future , this business technology is not to be worried they are the latest in digital technology or it is the era of cryptocurrency , it will go a long way in the future, let us accept the fact that in the next twenty years there would be another introduction or launching of new digital technology may be more advanced than cryptocurrency in the near future.
Activity: 266
July 21, 2018, 05:09:11 PM
At any lengthy correction people think that this is the end. But it's good, because after them there will be no further growth expected. It seems to me that if not in this, next year we will see new highs
Activity: 91
July 21, 2018, 02:41:33 PM
Don't worry about it. Just analyze the market and look at the past. There were a lot of sanctions and legislative concepts imposed against the cryptocurrency, however, now, the demand is rising and the cryptocurrency industry is at recovery stage which is also pretty important and good to see.  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 11:00:29 PM
Crypto will not go everywhere. It will survive and keep growing for quite a long time. therefore do not go and leave the field simply with unsatisfactory results. simply surviving and playing the best possible strategy in order to always be able to get results for crypto in the long term. Despite falling prices but still have the crypto future good let alone now slowly began to be used in a variety of transactions in several countries.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 10:48:58 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

I always believed that crypto would survive, and it would always exist. after the occurrence of this low market, I believe crypto will rise and will be full of surprises. the future of crypto will be good, because there are always new fans coming.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
July 20, 2018, 10:41:31 PM
Don't worry about the future of the crypto currency because it is going to be great because cryptocurrency is the future and we need to be patient enough so we can experience the best things in life. The future is always depending on us, on how we treat the crypto currency and if you want to be rich then you need to be patient.
Activity: 308
July 20, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

I personally do not worry about the future of cryptocurrency. I strongly believe that with the evolution of blockchain technology in cryptocurrency will make many companies use this platform to improve their operations. It will be much easier, faster and trustworthy. Crypto has a bright future and great potential.
Activity: 196
July 20, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

I believe the crypto currency is our future money all, which will give us more convenience in every transaction we do.
It's all because we're going to abandon the traditional way of what we do now. So, be prepared for a fast and simple future.
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
The popularity of the ICO is growing every day. I do not believe that the end will come soon. I believe that not this year for sure.

we are still apparently at the beginning of the spread of crypto. i think the end is far from being in sight. rather, we see the end of fiat money. and that will definitely come in the next few years.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 20, 2018, 12:42:42 PM
no its still not, crypto will continue to grow, it is still under development, and not because its price goes down, this will be the end of it. its price is just getting low, but there are still some chance for its price to go up.
July 20, 2018, 11:59:13 AM
The popularity of the ICO is growing every day. I do not believe that the end will come soon. I believe that not this year for sure.
Activity: 55
July 20, 2018, 11:44:43 AM
Do not worry about crypto future, instead worry about how you are going to get more coins so you can expand your portfolio in wait for the next bull market. The market is really low not because we are in a bull. There really is no need worrying about the market. The market will take care of itself. once demand for coins increase now then the prices will start to recover.
Activity: 266
July 20, 2018, 11:43:02 AM

I can not deny that the situation is somewhat critical at the moment, and some projections tend to be long-term. But we must be calm to find the good side now, in search of cheap investments with high hopes in the future. The stability of prices and privacy will be the biggest challenge of cryptocurrency in the future, who can he who will rule.
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 11:34:48 AM

Do not worry about that, in the cryptocurrency world we should be more patient and alert with unstable crypto prices. it is one of the risks in the world of cryptocurrency. It would be better if we can manage our crypto assets well to make it more profitable in the future. So, whatever the investment is all back to us who manage.
Pages:
Jump to: