Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 38. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 12:04:55 AM
don't worry about that, in the world of cryptocurrency we should be more patient and cautious with the crypto prices that unstable. it is one of the risks in the world of cryptocurrency. it would be better if we can manage our crypto asset well to be more profitable in the future.
Investing in Cryptocurrency is a risky investment of up to 90% and very few people can make a good profit in this market. Personally I have lost a lot of money in the market but I am still optimistic about what is going on now because I believe that this market will enter the Uptrend period like 2017 and people just hold and not sell at this time
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 19, 2018, 11:27:40 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

People tend to overreact about prices. And prices tend to fall or rise more than they should. This is expected in any market and especially in crypto. Don't worry about it. As long as crypto is not prohibited, they will have a bright future.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 11:26:17 PM
don't worry about that, in the world of cryptocurrency we should be more patient and cautious with the crypto prices that unstable. it is one of the risks in the world of cryptocurrency. it would be better if we can manage our crypto asset well to be more profitable in the future.
Activity: 28
July 19, 2018, 11:12:09 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

definitely not. We're not even halfway there yet. Lots of projects and innovatioms are still yet to be made. The ride is long and bumpy, but crypto is definitely gonna keep moving.
Activity: 251
July 19, 2018, 11:11:28 PM
I think the market will stabilize after the next few months, if the crypto ends everyone here will lose their jobs. Hope that does not happen and the crypto will grow strong.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 19, 2018, 10:54:34 PM
I think you are too pessimistic if you think like that. The incidents we face today with the crypto currency price are that came down drastically has occurred also a few years back if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps this is the beginning of the revival of the crypto currency in my view. So i wish the cyrpto currency will be rise up immediately. Sometimes I feel worried about crypto currencies at the current circumstances, but I also believe in the future of this crypto currency that will be bright. Grin
I think it is understandable that some people are worried about what it may happen in the future after the crash, but people that have been around for a long time have already lived through different crashes and know this is not different, for many people this was the first crash and they are scared about what happened but cryptocurrencies are going to recover sooner or later so the best thing you can do is to hold and to try to not worry too much.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

I'm afraid that yes. There are no good Project that use blockchain technology. Most of the projects came out only to appeal to investors, then they die and become dead project. Too much ICO scam now.

Yes, too many ICO projects are false, which has greatly hurt the trust of many investors, resulting in many people away from the encryption market.
Activity: 43
July 19, 2018, 05:03:41 AM
Normally, this isn't the finish of the cryptographic money. I am certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that the crypto will live for a long time, possibly for eternity. It will mostly supplant fiat cash. Simply recollect dependably that the market instability is a standard.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
Yeah just keep your head up.  I woke up this morning and cryptocurrencies are still around.............
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
July 16, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
Of course, in this market it is difficult to remain optimistic, but do not shout about the end. We do not know what will happen, but we know that the morning sun never lasts a day. In the foreseeable future, crypto will exist, perhaps not as we expect. Ehis is a given.
Activity: 20
July 16, 2018, 10:11:26 AM
The whole space is still super early days. Where do you see the end of crypto. The best use cases are not even identified yet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
These are hard times, but nothing bad is happening. You just have to learn how to earn in a falling market.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 09:52:51 AM
No one can guess exactly future of coin market, but in 4.0 industry, blockchain technology will has chance to development, i think market will go down in short time to remove FOMO investor and trader, after come back to real value of coin market it will development.
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

I'm afraid that yes. There are no good Project that use blockchain technology. Most of the projects came out only to appeal to investors, then they die and become dead project. Too much ICO scam now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 16, 2018, 09:16:13 AM
Crypto is not going to end now. Another thing is that there are lots of clear indications now that crypto has a lot of future prospect. We need not worry, except we find ourselves investing in scam projects. Else, there is no reason whatsoever to be worried.
Activity: 58
July 16, 2018, 08:27:12 AM
I don't think so. Need to start getting more adoption soon though, Bitcoin is nearly 10 years old and there's still not many people using it for it's intended purpose.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 06:14:00 AM
I think it's only begining. In the nearest future cryptomarket will become more stable and blockchain will change our world.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 06:09:31 AM
Crypto currency is only at the beginning of its development. As well how blockchain technology. Therefore very few people really understand how this works and where to apply it, probably. But I think this technology is waiting for a great future.
Activity: 30
July 12, 2018, 04:16:21 PM
I am not worried about the future of cryptocurrency at all. I'm quite aware of the fact that the future is cool. No matter the storm, everything will be all right soon.
Activity: 56
July 12, 2018, 04:13:22 PM
I think it's over. Bitcoin has fallen to the bottom. Trading volumes and investors are declining and we need to wait a year or two.
I think you're wrong ... no need to panic and talk nonsense
Pages:
Jump to: