Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 40. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 258
July 08, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
Actually I’m not worried about cryptocurrency future, because I know I’m in the good hands
because the company of cryptocurrency is trusted and they are one of the best companies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 11:21:21 AM
I think this is not the end of crypto. I think it's really ridiculous jike to think this is the end of crypto. The journey of crypto is still very long ahead and there will be plenty of opportunities to grow and you will not know whether the future crypto will become more popular. Investors still survive because they believe crypto will provide a big advantage for them
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 11:17:19 AM
In the face of falling prices, electronic transactions have also declined. I worry about the crypto money market will no longer be known as now. Many depressed people will accept to give up. The best thing now is to hear the currency market stabilize again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
I do not think so because as the future technology of crypto itself began to develop until now. But unfortunately behind the development of crypto, there appears a person who tried to take advantage of this for the fraud scene by creating a new coin project in order to reap the benefits
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 08, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
Correction in coin prices does not mean end of crypto currency. Many big players and investors will be entering the crypto sector and it is still far from going mainstream so has many years of growth still ahead.

Correction is necessary for markets like the cryptocurrency market, so for me it is not a surprise that the cryptocurrency industry is now decreased. For the next years I think that we will grow what means that the volume and the market cap will also grow.
Activity: 9
July 08, 2018, 10:56:09 AM
Yeah, it's kind of obvious it's too difficult to take something like this go down when there are so many people deeply invested into it and if you allow that to crash then there would be a crisis around the world.
And the projects that are involved in different industries will take over and the next few years will be very interesting and I personally can't wait for regulations myself as it will make things much easier and secure in the future.

It's all just about to start kicking in over the next 18/24 months. 2020 will be a great year
Activity: 196
July 08, 2018, 10:52:01 AM
I believe the end will come closer to 2140, not earlier. According to forecasts, the last bitcoin will be mined this year. And until that time there will be UPS and downs, but the cryptocurrency will live.
Activity: 448
July 08, 2018, 10:38:51 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
It's not the end of crypto and crypto will be here for a long time, there's always a lot of resistance to new tech especially something like blockchain that can change a lot of things so that's why it need a long time until government accept blockchain, some of them already make regulation while the others still thinking about it. Don't be afraid with one crash, dot com bubble also popped back then and it's a similar situation with crypto.
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
July 08, 2018, 10:38:24 AM
Really the future of the world of cryptocurrency is quite worrying when viewed from the market conditions in the last 6 months that tend to continue to decline compared to market conditions in the last year that still tend to rise and the number of bans on bitcoin in some countries then frequent theft on the exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 10:37:52 AM
 By seeing this fall, most of the investors will worry about its future. If it continues like this someday I may quit from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
July 08, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
Correction in coin prices does not mean end of crypto currency. Many big players and investors will be entering the crypto sector and it is still far from going mainstream so has many years of growth still ahead.
copper member
Activity: 252
July 08, 2018, 10:31:47 AM
i Believe Ever before this can happen, Because I'm sure all our Generation would be existing no more by then, Advent of new Sophisticated block chain would have been in place. rather it will Continue to Stand firm and get More String minded People Ready to do business and Shake off the timid.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 10:24:12 AM
Nope, there will be a boom of businesses someday that will embrace the blockchain technology with the use of cryptocurrency, remember that cryptocurrency is built for business and it will adapted sooner or few years to come, we are in a booming technology where year by year new technology will be introduced in order to give life an easy way of living. For now, we are still in the first stage of introducing cryptocurrency to the public, so whenever it will be known to them, mass adaption would likely to happen and the rest will follow. Dont think, that it will the end cryptocurrency, thats a poor mindset, think on the business side that how crypto helps the business.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 10:13:09 AM
At the moment, we are just observing market manipulation. To make you sell cheap. Soon everything will end and the price will go up again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
July 08, 2018, 10:10:51 AM
I don't think this is the end of cryptocurrency. I think this is just the beginning. I believe in cryptocurrencies and believe that they will be used around the world and in all spheres of human activity. We just need to wait out these bad times. There's nothing wrong with that, don't worry.

I absolutely agree, I think that now is just the beginning of the development of the crypto world. I think that in future the crypto currency will be used in the most diverse spheres of our life, such as medicine, trade, education, etc.
Activity: 135
July 08, 2018, 09:56:42 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

"I do not think this will happen because until now crypto is still needed by people, I'm sure it will last in the long term. Something might end up like cryptocurrentcy, but not yet. So plan your investments well, learn the market value every day, every week, every month and every time so you do not lose.
"
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 08, 2018, 04:30:56 AM
I am confident in the huge potential of cryptocurrencies and their great demand in the future, so I don't worry about the future of crypto. Now more and more government officials recognize the need to develop and apply blockchain in all spheres of life and against this background the trust in the practical applicability of cryptocurrencies is increasing.
Activity: 127
July 07, 2018, 05:18:34 PM
Personally, I'm not worried about the future of cryptocurrencies. I am sure that in the future things will be much better than now. Yes, at the moment there are many problems in the cryptocurrency world. Coin prices are not happy, a lot of scams, prohibitions and condemnation. But I'm sure things will change for the better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
July 07, 2018, 04:51:25 PM
the basic thing you should know before plunging into crypto is its fluctuating and anonymous nature.
and that is a commitment that benefits you, not a doubt!
until now there are no signs indicating that the crypto will end and disappear.
which I maintain is an optimistic attitude so that many of the benefits that I get, or let's just say this is where the opportunity to be utilized as possible.
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
July 07, 2018, 04:07:51 PM
no, i never thought this was the end of crypto. I am very confident that cryptocurrency will continue to grow and be accepted by people around the world.

What happens today is just a normal phenomenon in the world of trading, especially cryptocurrency that has high volatility and no bandan that set it. Let's wait for the turning point of this fall.
Pages:
Jump to: