Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 13. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 05:26:49 AM
I think most people are not worried about cryptocurrencies, they are worried about their investments. Which is kindof sad. I am not afraid of crypto not having a future, it is a just great technology
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 06:36:22 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

I am not worried about the future of Crypto and I believe Crypto is able to continue to be even better. Because Crypto has proven that it is capable of changing everything
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 27, 2018, 06:29:26 PM
If you are worried about the cryptographic market then stop and do not continue to invest, so it will be dangerous for you and make you mentally uncomfortable, in my opinion you should sell the coin you
I agree with you because if we are afraid of Crypto it's better to just leave it and don't need to think about it because we all already know what the worst impact is if we enter to invest in the market and I'm sure all markets certainly make warnings related to investment in crypto so people who enter Crypto already know the worst risks that will occur.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2018, 05:23:41 PM
If you are worried about the cryptographic market then stop and do not continue to invest, so it will be dangerous for you and make you mentally uncomfortable, in my opinion you should sell the coin you
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 05:19:49 PM
Cryptocurrency is in a new era. Everyone is talking about the sixth technical revolution, but no one has tried to take into account the blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 04:29:10 AM
Argued about this with a friend last night, it is never possible cryptocurrency will die, value may depreciate but will not die, this because it is decentralized and a peer to peer payment, as long as there are individuals ready to use and accept it as a form of payment, it will continue to remain
Activity: 224
September 25, 2018, 04:04:53 AM
Cryptocurrency won't die as long as there are still many people who believe the crypto world will develop even better, now the crypto market is down but cryptocurrency won't die.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 03:33:59 AM
Of course not the end, cryptocurrency will never die, even if bitcoin and Etherium will cost $ 1, I will not say that cryptocurrency is dead, because after every fall will rise. The market is too young every year he transformered and looking for its place in the global economy, just be patient and wait.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
We are not worried about crypto currency future because crypto has no end. Future of crypto is very bright. It is very easy, safe and modern technology. Peoples like it very much. Government of some countries approved this technology and some are trying to approved.
Activity: 459
September 25, 2018, 03:19:46 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
I dont think this is the end of Crypto. That's just a reasonable adjustment. The price of the BTC 20k $ is an absurd number at the end of 2017. At that time, there were not many businesses involved in investing and using blockchain technology, few bitcoin payment services but the price was too high. In my opinion, I feel comfortable when bitcoin is at $ 6k5 because that's the real value.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
September 25, 2018, 02:10:19 AM
Crypto will not end quickly  I am absolutely sure that the crypto will live for many years, so less worries about the negative ideas in our mind. Just remember always that the market volatility is a norm.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 24, 2018, 01:08:19 PM
It does not seem to me that this is the end. This world is just beginning to create something that the world community needs. Some countries use the block chain: for reliable data storage or issue state crypto currency. We are still in front. Cool
Activity: 22
September 24, 2018, 12:56:21 PM
Loony interestingness in cryptocurrency was consume compared to 2017, when it was in the Peak of each the information . Nevertheless , I achieve not think that this is the change . Instantly thither is a modern begetting of cryptocurrencies, many established and bemused .
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 12:46:12 PM
I'm more concerned with fraudulent ICO, that have already been published, that they are scammers, and they continue to perform their Bounty assignments.
if fake still running in crytomarket, it will be dangerous think that harmed much investor.and when it happen, investor affraid to invest their money into crypto developtment.
Activity: 8
September 24, 2018, 12:18:18 PM
Its not the end Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 24, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
it's not the end, it's a fresh start. and i guess it's going to the point where fiat will be questioned, or rather it's further ability to stay in game
Activity: 70
September 24, 2018, 12:10:22 PM
I'm more concerned with fraudulent ICO, that have already been published, that they are scammers, and they continue to perform their Bounty assignments.
Activity: 53
September 24, 2018, 10:26:04 AM
Of course, I worry and I am concerned about this issue always. But I firmly believe that the crypto currency is the future. The Crypto currency has not yet reached its potential. I'm glad that I'm at the source.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
September 24, 2018, 07:28:36 AM
2018 is a very difficult year for crypto , but I don't think crypto has a future .
Activity: 108
September 21, 2018, 05:28:44 PM
I believe that there is no big reason to worry about the crypto currency market for today. This is a new emerging technology and they have everything ahead of them. Roll Eyes
There is nothing that anyone should worry on inside of crypto. Just make smart choices and you'll be okay.
Pages:
Jump to: