Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 11. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
Don't worry about future. Better go and make money in crypto while you can. All this thoughts about future of the crypto market is nothing but a waste of time
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 17, 2018, 05:09:22 AM
I am not worried at all. I am sure that crypto will be legal and recognized all over the world and it will change all sphere of our life and will make them better.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 04:59:15 PM
I think that despite the fact that the market has been so bad for the last 9 months, cryptocurrencies will start to grow and the main thing is to wait for this moment. Perhaps the market is cyclical and then growth and decline will occur every three years, but prices will still gradually grow.
Activity: 67
October 14, 2018, 04:16:08 PM
Not yet. The cryptocurrency has moved away from its peak values of the rate, which is quite normal. Yes, there is a slow downward trend during 2018, but this is not the end.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
There's no need to be worried about Cryptocurrency future. Am very certain that crypto will stay forever but not all of them. Most of the one trading now will soon go into oblivion but the remaining few will receive mainstream adoption.
I am not going to have any worry when trading any coin because i am mainly holding the coins so I can make a lot of money.
Activity: 118
October 14, 2018, 03:53:28 PM
On the contrary, I believe that we are just in a very early stage of the development of cryptocurrencies, and therefore you must learn to see the great potential that this technology has not only based on its market price, but based on the solutions that present to solve some of the complex challenges that the global economy faces these days. One thing is certain: blockchain technology and the decentralization of the economy and financial processes are here to stay, regardless of whether the big speculative capitals decide to invest in this market or not.
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 13, 2018, 07:30:08 AM
I believe that the cryptocurrency is at the very beginning. Of course, there was a strong drawdown, but this is normal. For example, now there is a slow development. The main thing is to constantly analyze the market and not to fall into depression. There will be UPS and downs.
Activity: 378
October 01, 2018, 10:44:26 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
What makes you think that? Cryptocurrency is well developed and continues to do so every day. There's no need to panic. Don't fret
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 01, 2018, 10:12:04 AM
There's no need to be worried about Cryptocurrency future. Am very certain that crypto will stay forever but not all of them. Most of the one trading now will soon go into oblivion but the remaining few will receive mainstream adoption.
Activity: 280
September 28, 2018, 11:57:29 PM
Yes, indeed, up to now, the market situation is still deteriorating, and even now it is getting worse, whether or not this situation will persist, but in my opinion this situation does not mean that crypto is the end, there is a possibility that the market will experience a recovery due to the current situation according I am the lowest point of price decline, which may soon be recovering as some people predicted that would happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 11:57:07 PM
I am worried about the future of most ERC20 tokens. I dont know that most are going to exist with any real value in a few years.
Activity: 546
September 28, 2018, 11:23:35 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
No, I do not think this is the end of crypto, cryptocurrency can be the future of the world and it may be the trend of the future. I believe the cryptocurrency market will be bigger in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 11:14:29 PM
End of crypto? Naah!! Crypto is jst in correction price. Maybe you're right that crypto is down. But give him a time he will recover. Just hold tight because the bull will start to run soon
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 10:54:40 PM
Crypto will continue to grow. This is not the end or even the end of crypto. It is too early to conclude this kind of thing. Indeed this year looks bad enough but slowly you can see that the crypto began to rise and of course it would be good for development again. many who started with outright support the advancement of crypto, along with all of its technology. If the crypto will ends when it's like this I think is not possible.
Activity: 130
September 28, 2018, 10:46:38 PM
Already cryptocurrency is dominating in some countries but people are really afraid how can people get benefit by using those. The government are also showing interest towards the cryptocurrency but they need to take a lot of measures to control them but future cryptocurrency is bright.
The Government does not care if the citizens are using cryptocurrency, they want to  build their own coin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2018, 10:45:39 PM
Already cryptocurrency is dominating in some countries but people are really afraid how can people get benefit by using those. The government are also showing interest towards the cryptocurrency but they need to take a lot of measures to control them but future cryptocurrency is bright.
Activity: 392
September 28, 2018, 10:44:00 PM
Crypto will face the future with irregular and continuous fluctuations. Faced with significant competition for development. The great features and services of Crypto for human life will be the reason for Crypto's growing power.
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 10:36:31 PM

I think the direction cryptocurrency is global domination of the whole monetary system. Somehow a united cryptocurrency market where everyone can trade with having to ever need fiat money ever again. That's how I envision future cryptocurrency paths.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 28, 2018, 09:53:08 PM
Naturally, if many people are now worried about crypto, remembering the market is in a poor condition, but don't go too far thinking that crypto will die, this is just a fluctuating situation, remain optimistic and believe that crypto will slowly rise again and in the future it will be even better
I agree with you . This market has existed for over 10 years and very story has happened in this market. I personally believe that Cryptocurrency will continue to grow well in the future as this is where investors can earn the best return and can secure your assets in the safest way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 09:49:49 PM
The market might be falling for the past months but it is not yet the worst of crypto. It has been performing well, but it is still lower compared to last year. So, hopefully before the year ends, it would be better.
Pages:
Jump to: