Pages:
Author

Topic: Worry not! The Greatest Giants are with us! - page 3. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
I think now that the investors in this market are loyal followers of encryption, we should be more firm in believing in bitcoin, and it is not necessary to care too much about the regulatory news of those countries, and it will soon pass.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
This comes a bit late but still very much relevant, especially to somehow appease a lot of Bitcoin fans and followers who are now on the edge of panic selling because of what Bitcoin has been going through these past weeks and even months.

I hope this little information will somehow address a big doubt on a significant number of Bitcoin fans and followers on the matter of overheard information that some governments are pushing for strict regulations or even ban on Bitcoin. Please know that the majority of the most powerful and advanced countries in the world is still widely open to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

So, guys, please chill out!  Wink

Most of the decision makers in government are the biggest investors in bitcoin and they will never allowed the investment to just waist just like that because bitcoin give them the chance to amuse money without any trace. Most government will only end up regulating bitcoin if they can but not a total ban, I have never worried about the future of bitcoin because I know it will survive every attack that comes.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
To be honest, even if the government is not willing to support cryptocurrencies, we can always use it without any issues as far as we are dealing with legal activities like buying and purchasing goods and services which are not recognized in legal by the law. However, if the government is banning crypto to fiat and vice-versa transactions, it will affect the companies work associated with the business of cryptocurrencies trading.
Activity: 36
over expectation, hoping that it will develop
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
Glad to see more than 10 countries bitcoin is legal about rest they'll surely fell regret what they have done and started supporting bitcoins.After watching this chart it seems bitcoin have a great future and after some years bitcoin will start accepting in worldwide if it happens the price will surely rise and touch the moon, Not only price but the transaction fee will increase also with tax. Since government also look for some profit so they can increase the tax charges
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Some people needed to list this least and lost of FUD have been going on recently. Though it surprise me that FUD always starts when there is a dump on bitcoin. All the news will be singing DOOM and the end. It's as if its all staged. And once bitcoin starts to recover, the news will be singing all in favor of bitcoin. It's sad that people don't pay attention to all this and know that its all staged to cause more panic in the system.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
This comes a bit late but still very much relevant, especially to somehow appease a lot of Bitcoin fans and followers who are now on the edge of panic selling because of what Bitcoin has been going through these past weeks and even months.

I hope this little information will somehow address a big doubt on a significant number of Bitcoin fans and followers on the matter of overheard information that some governments are pushing for strict regulations or even ban on Bitcoin. Please know that the majority of the most powerful and advanced countries in the world is still widely open to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

This is very good news though and specifically for those who are always in rush to panic selling of their bitcoins whenever the valuation goes low. Bitcoin is very volatile crypto currency and its valuation keeps on flactuating with time when the number of investors increases or decreases specifically the whales and second on the market demand of bitcoin and the thing is now we need not to worry at all with this low valuation because like almost all the countries are now in favour of bitcoin and bitcoin will surely become the currency of the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
For those who are no longer strong, in controlling their emotions and patience, these are very saturating and boring moments, but I still hope for those still able to control their emotions to continue buying and holding bitcoins, we must be steadfast in the face of this stagnant situation.
Activity: 14
I want to share with you my latest discovery - HelloGold. It is the foundation which goals are both heavily vested in blockchain technology and focused on expanding the availability of products that are targeted at helping the underserved and unbanked. Moreover, they have really good conditions for people who joined to Airdrops.io on Telegram and Twitter - you can receive 150 HGT tokens. I did it and it is great! Anyways, good luck with your investments Smiley If you want, you can learn more #HelloGoldFoundation
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
With the help of these countries I really think that the price would be better, since more and more countries are continuing to pursue BTC in their respective countries I believe that these advanced countries would make big contributions, would be a major help and would calm panic sellers down because of what Warren Buffet has said.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Nice thread, but the list is not full as I know. There are like 10 countries where bitcoin is illegal, like Bangladesh, but the info about countries where crypto currencies are welcome seems correct. I think this information is going to be helpful for newbies.
Activity: 169

Bitcoin will be accepted in more and more countries.
Future bitcoins will be accepted all over the country. Bitcoin is currently down, but there is a lot of positive news with bitcoin. I heard that Laos is accepting bitcoin in the past week
Activity: 266
This is really that Bitcoin is being legal day by day and has been accepted in other countries. Again, some countries do not support its use or there is no legal validity to use. But we are not concerned about this. Everyone has strong convictions and confidence on Bitcoin that it will recover. It remains to this day because of their faithfulness.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

This is seriously very good news brothers because there is lot of controversy going through over bitcoin that bitcoin is a bubble and now this bubble is going to burst and even Warren Buffet has said that the bitcoin will not end well and this has created panic between people and people were in rush in penic selling of their bitcoins so that they could not suffer a major loss but this is very relaxing news that big companies and companies and even whales are still in favour of bitcoin.
Activity: 41
If you see carefully all developed countries and technical wizards are in support of crypto. It is just those people speaking against crypto who have done no research about it, we should ignore them .
Activity: 154
no matter who we are, the goals that make it different. legal / illegal state there must be a community that continues to support and make bitcoin still exist
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Good news for all of us bitcoin enthusiasts. I don't really care if they are regulating lots of exchanges as long as our country won't ban crypto. I'm very positive that most of those in neutral stand  will really legalize bitcoin for there are already lots of countries doing it and its is for the greater good and development of your technology in the future and blockchain has still lot to offer to mankind when it comes to advancement in technology.
The more they regulate, the more it will affect us. So don't make it sound like its not an issue at all. All these regulations will end up making crypto currency more like a centralized thing that none of us actually want. And what do you mean by "legalize"? Only few countries (mostly third world countries) have called out bitcoin illegal and rest of the countries are fine with it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
Good news for all of us bitcoin enthusiasts. I don't really care if they are regulating lots of exchanges as long as our country won't ban crypto. I'm very positive that most of those in neutral stand  will really legalize bitcoin for there are already lots of countries doing it and its is for the greater good and development of your technology in the future and blockchain has still lot to offer to mankind when it comes to advancement in technology.
Activity: 67
The greatest giant is AML BitCoin because its the only crypto in the market with a Biometrics & Identifiers Patent "Granted": https://amltoken.com/
Activity: 406
Well I am always calm in facing market situation. This has been made before but the Chinese who consider illegal bitcoin and it will not be a benchmark for other countries. Some countries also receive bitcoin well and this can make the price will go back up to its peak. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: