Pages:
Author

Topic: Worry not! The Greatest Giants are with us! - page 6. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 250
This comes a bit late but still very much relevant, especially to somehow appease a lot of Bitcoin fans and followers who are now on the edge of panic selling because of what Bitcoin has been going through these past weeks and even months.

I hope this little information will somehow address a big doubt on a significant number of Bitcoin fans and followers on the matter of overheard information that some governments are pushing for strict regulations or even ban on Bitcoin. Please know that the majority of the most powerful and advanced countries in the world is still widely open to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

So, guys, please chill out!  Wink

It's really a good news that bitcoin are really spreading worldwide and really adapted and implemented in many countries. But the totally adapting of it may cause that everybody can truly having benefit from it or maybe just the government blocked it because of many strict regulation that they wanted to implement? I hope the regulation that the government wanted to do is making useful and benefited to all, because it is sure that btc won't be decentralized anymore because of making regulations by the government. People really love btc because they have here a financial freedom and I don't know if it will exist after totally legalizing it in the government of many countries.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
This comes a bit late but still very much relevant, especially to somehow appease a lot of Bitcoin fans and followers who are now on the edge of panic selling because of what Bitcoin has been going through these past weeks and even months.

I hope this little information will somehow address a big doubt on a significant number of Bitcoin fans and followers on the matter of overheard information that some governments are pushing for strict regulations or even ban on Bitcoin. Please know that the majority of the most powerful and advanced countries in the world is still widely open to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

First of all thank you for sharing this information. Even I don't know the exact number of countries who accept bitcoin.
I future I think this number will increase. Bitcoin offer a lot more than flat money. According to some well known economist, one day crypto currency will be more acceptable than flat money.

You are most welcome!  Smiley

I also don't know exactly how many countries in the world that really accept Bitcoin. My hope is that since the majority of the greatest and most advanced countries in the world are already accepting Bitcoin, others would follow their lead.

The future is very bright for Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency will be our currency in the future. Fiat will one day become so obsolete that not a single country will be using it anymore. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

First of all thank you for sharing this information. Even I don't know the exact number of countries who accept bitcoin.
I future I think this number will increase. Bitcoin offer a lot more than flat money. According to some well known economist, one day crypto currency will be more acceptable than flat money.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
Wonderful, thanks for sharing. It helps me to convince my self that Bitcoin will surely rebounce this dip. Later on when the crypto-restricted countries see the help of crypto currency. Soon they will enable trading crypto buy and sell again.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
Actually there are countries that hold big chunks of bitcoin, and there are snall countries where there are big bitcoin holders. As long as there are people who trust in technology, block chain and cryptocurrency there is no need to worry. The current market situation is temporary and cryprocurrency is just starting.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251

What kind of sources are this?

"Bank of england governor says"
"Brazilian central bank president says"
"Bank of montreal staff memo"

Fail.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
By any measure, Bitcoin was, is, and will be the most sure investment when it comes to cryptocurrency. The key part of such success is popularity and trust (gained due to the fact that Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency). The more people get to know about Bitcoin, the more it grows.

Over the year 2017, the exchange rate of Bitcoin has increased almost ten times. An enormous amount of traders enriched themselves during that period. It is important to point out, that some Altcoins have been through even more active increase over the same lapse of time. However, Bitcoin is different because it is more stable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
it is a good work, making a short list of such positive, neutral and barred countries for Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Actually bitcoin is like gems. So if you are with bitcoin you can feel like that. Though if you do late no worry. This giant like power we have.
Activity: 147
Yes, do not worry if the price or vlue of bitcoin is in lower form, we are in this technology of advancement, wherein almost all government wanted to have an advancement in their technology for economy growth, so there is no way that we will back in anyway in the past, since almost all digital currencies are known in different countries and its benefited its user and holder, so theres no way for all the bitcoin users and trader that this will end,in fact there is a big chance that the price will increase in the next coming months until the end of this year,so don't worry more and more countries will accept digital currencies and soon it will legal and will b stable. So sit back and relax and wait until the price roars again.
Activity: 2
It is matter of acceptance for govt. The mass has accepted bitcoin and no worry about that. Only govt tried to seek the regualation to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. They don't have expert in cryptocurrency so they get wrong information about the system. Most govt and bankers are old fashioned financial persons like Jamie Dimon.
I agree with you!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
I remain calm in this market situation. from the table that has been made earlier, only china who considers illegal bitcoin and it will not be a benchmark for other countries. this means, some countries receive bitcoin well and this will make the price back up.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
If China is the only illegal country then no G20 country is illegal. All the fud news from the countries are normal but the volume of trade triggers the price but restriction like we had this year pose a scare. 15 out of 20 countries is bullish news that I recommend to shared.

Yes, please do. The more you guys share this rough information, the more you help promote Bitcoin.

My only purpose in sharing this is to at least counter all the FUDs and the negative news about Bitcoin these days. During these red days, we cannot just allow the market to be surrounded with negative news. It is does not help the market recover at all. On the contrary, it would only make the situation a lot worse. I know there are a lot of Bitcoin fans out there who are still in a real dilemma whether to sell or continue to hold even if the market is performing really bad.

I hope this piece of information would be of little help.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
If China is the only illegal country then no G20 country is illegal. All the fud news from the countries are normal but the volume of trade triggers the price but restriction like we had this year pose a scare. 15 out of 20 countries is bullish news that I recommend to shared.
Activity: 157
yeah there is still a lot of big country that support bitcoin,
and some regulation is good i think because some gov want to control people to doing the right way but not forbiden it
and china i think still upset because the low energy matter in mining industry
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The list is encouraging but in China just like what others said, ICO's are regulated and it doesn't mean that bitcoin is illegal there. And there's now another news about a country that has legalized the usage of crypto as business. This has been in used before but it's now updated, it's Belarus. They are now really supporting bitcoin so I agree with what OP wants to point out, we shouldn't worry.
Activity: 266
This list is very pleasing and gives great hope for legalizing bitcoin in relation to the whole world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
This list is pleasant to the eyes. Of all the member states of the G20, only one has made Bitcoin illegal. The biggest number is still in support of Bitcoin. The countries that are either neutral or have made some restrictions to Bitcoin may still change tune and follow the majority that made Bitcoin legal.

But in spite of this development, the Bitcoin is in dip as its look like this progress has no impact to make the market to rise up. This result was already published in which the Bitcoin price is at $9,000 but now we are below $7,000 and its dips more. Maybe the progress of G20 will take effect in the market after a few more weeks or months in which we need to hold more of our coins. Anyway, this development is better than FUD that making more people to go panic.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
This one great thread for some positivity over negatives,so many post regarding bitcoin will continue fal if not may die..but this meeting obviously favored crypto though we can really feel now because of the Catholic practive about this Lenten season or the Hollyweek thats why many users has need to withdraw and its not a small amount that they spend over this long weekend and vacations
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
This is. good news to us!. it makes me less worried because last night when i saw the price of bitcoin it makes me panic and very worried i don't want to lose bitcoin because this is my main income as an housewife.
Pages:
Jump to: