Pages:
Author

Topic: Worry not! The Greatest Giants are with us! - page 4. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It might sound very curious but even Forex people are actively investing in Bitcoins. Most of them have already got their millions. I mean in dollars, surely. Bitcoin millionaires turn into billionaires.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I believe bitcoin will be accepted all over the country in the future and it create good things to all of us because as we can see bitcoin is accepted in almost big countries so why not being accepted in small countries.
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
This comes a bit late but still very much relevant, especially to somehow appease a lot of Bitcoin fans and followers who are now on the edge of panic selling because of what Bitcoin has been going through these past weeks and even months.

I hope this little information will somehow address a big doubt on a significant number of Bitcoin fans and followers on the matter of overheard information that some governments are pushing for strict regulations or even ban on Bitcoin. Please know that the majority of the most powerful and advanced countries in the world is still widely open to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

So, guys, please chill out!  Wink

https://i.imgur.com/heOEABW.jpg

It is just a matter of time , not if , regulations required in the market for good . And I think we should welcome regulations for safekeeping for funds rather than refusing to accept it and keep wondering in wild crypto market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This news is very significant to the Crypto community. I believe that the bitcoin opposers are weak and can hardly bring it down. Over the years, Bitcoin has suffered so much opposition with people doubting it but it continues to get better and better. Getting the support of these powerful countries means there is a future for crypto.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Crypto currencies got a lot of potential to help the country and the people around the world, the countries with open minded will acknowledged this and try to study and implemented it, I think in the future when more big countries accepted crypto the other small countries will also join, I don't see in any way that crypto could harm a country if the government find a way to used it properly and now as the users, we just need to encourage more people to used crypto in a positive way
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This comes a bit late but still very much relevant, especially to somehow appease a lot of Bitcoin fans and followers who are now on the edge of panic selling because of what Bitcoin has been going through these past weeks and even months.

I hope this little information will somehow address a big doubt on a significant number of Bitcoin fans and followers on the matter of overheard information that some governments are pushing for strict regulations or even ban on Bitcoin. Please know that the majority of the most powerful and advanced countries in the world is still widely open to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

It is really gladly that big countries acknowledge the importance of bitcoin. Knowing IS, UK and Japan permit cryptocurrency business is just awesome. I just question why big coutries which already have good economy status tend to know deals like bitcoin to improve their economy better. And vice cersa whipe poor countries ban it because they don’t understand the benefits of it.

That's merely showing us a great representation and I know those giant who been the huge investors of bitcoin really protects their funds. For now they're able to spread the transparency on how bitcoin could make a stand against those Fuds and fake news around the world. No one could divert our principles if we spread more positive thoughts because as our journey continues, bitcoin remains unbreakable.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125

It is really gladly that big countries acknowledge the importance of bitcoin. Knowing IS, UK and Japan permit cryptocurrency business is just awesome. I just question why big coutries which already have good economy status tend to know deals like bitcoin to improve their economy better. And vice cersa whipe poor countries ban it because they don’t understand the benefits of it.
Activity: 378
Crypto currency is considered legal in this country but there is still a lot of uncertainty regarding the issues of regulation and taxation of events. This is a preparation for more regulatory steps in the future. Cool
Activity: 149
Yeah! This is indeed a wonderful news, as the majority of the G20 members are in favor of cryptocurrency, this is really pleasant in to the eyes, I hope this will reach many doubters or investors who are losing their grip in their investment in cryptocurrency with all the negative news out there this one should be heard and seen.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
it will be good if more country will legalize bitcoin so people don't have to worry about using cryptocurrency and they can start to invest in bitcoin. and I am sure that in the future or in the short time, there will be more country that will realize benefits from bitcoin. bitcoin give a big impact for every people which start to join in the cryptocurrency especially to find a new way to make money and of course, this will help people to solve their financial problem.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
For it it gain more ground is the currency market it will need more supporters and policies
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I agree with the guys! now came very serious players in the crypto market! and I'm sure they all are waiting for high prices! The demand is growing all over the world for crypto coins and bitcoin! so the price is now very low, if you look to the future! the more so many countries have opened their doors to the crypto market!
Activity: 152
This is brilliant! There're so many clinches for bitcoin now. Cryptos are flourishing to a great manner. I think the day is not that far when most of the countries of this world will accept crypto currencies.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Wow cool, this is a very good news to rely on. It seems that soon there will be more crypto currency investors than stocks. If all countries who banned crypto currency will just enable crypto and start accepting Bitcoin. We can see a massive Bitcoin price rise again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3

you're right, majority of open minded democratic countries are just trying to find the ways to regulate Bitcoin as they know blockchain is too good to be forbidden...
Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
I love how most of the countries understands how the world of crypto can help a certain country individually and economically. Hoping other countries who are not listed will join the club LEGAL. In that way other countries that are against crypto can be enlightened as well.
Activity: 112
yeah, im aware of it too. chill everyone.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520

Now I can take a deep breadth because I was very very wore about my bitcoin and like others I was also in panic to sell out my bitcoins and seriously dude your this news has relaxed me a lot and even this is very very good news that there are 15 developed countries who are in favour of crypto and has declared bitcoin legalised in their nation now I just wish all other 11 countries who either restricted bitcoin or illegalised it should also understand the potential of bitcoin and legalise it in their nation too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I'm not surprised if china declares that bitcoin is illegal. the country is like a daze, china keeps changing its policy every year to bitcoin. and I want to give a little view to one of the neutral countries where I live, that is Indonesia. Indonesia was recently hit by FUD about the central bank ban on the use of bitcoin. but in the end is, the sale and purchase of bitcoin still occurs, and the largest crypto exchanger is not closed. even the community here continues to grow with the establishment of association blockchain Indonesia.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520

The news is not quite good because people are now losing faith in bitcoin because the valuation of BTC is deflating day by day and moreover governments of several nations also denied they take no responsibility regarding BTC, so this problem is now become world wide and therefore the awareness for cyptos also needs to be created at international level.
Pages:
Jump to: