Pages:
Author

Topic: Would people pour their cash into bitcoin given a stock market crash? - page 7. (Read 8876 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
Such idea is probably even beyond speculation .
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
~small caps explode when the big market crashes...hopefully my bitcoin pennystocks like $SOCR(Bitcoin collect) will begin to take flight? =) weeeeeee
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
When the stock market crashes people will have less money for bitcoin. Hopefully a bunch of people will invest in Bitcoin BECAUSE they fear that the stock market will crash.

As there are more bitcoin investment opportunities hopefully more mainstream investors will start to join in the fun.

My idea exactly.
People need to sell stocks near the high (like now), and buy BTC at/near the current low prices.
Activity: 87
When the stock market crashes people will have less money for bitcoin. Hopefully a bunch of people will invest in Bitcoin BECAUSE they fear that the stock market will crash.

As there are more bitcoin investment opportunities hopefully more mainstream investors will start to join in the fun.
Activity: 112
Probably not.   Bitcoin's future growth depends on companies that invest in innovation, and an economy where people are buying things beyond necessities.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
No. More like bonds, gold or real estate
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet

I don't think they'd pour money into something else right after losing money from the stock market crashing..especially with Bitcoin's price fluctuating dramatically weekly...so No.
Pages:
Jump to: