Pages:
Author

Topic: Would YOU choose to live forever? - page 53. (Read 65824 times)

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
May 16, 2017, 04:55:07 PM
Yep i wanna see that if scientefic`s build that earth size generator on space sail, like aliens maybe did.  Grin
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all
May 16, 2017, 04:14:45 PM
haha good question. I dont think i would. The beauty of life is that it runs out. If it went on forever, then many things you do would seem boring. Either way, it would be interesting. Another good use would be that you could have the time to explore different planets.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
May 16, 2017, 03:02:03 PM
It seems to me that every person on Earth would not give up a longer life time than what humanity now has. It is estimated that the average life expectancy of 70 years is the majority even do not live to this age. I believe that to date, a person lives very little and almost can not do everything that he must or wants to do throughout his life.

Just people are too lazy. Those who want to live forever do not often know what to do themselves on the evening of Friday and just kill their precious time.

And people have to spend their lives working. Some people take all their free time to work.
In spite of this, I would not want to live forever. It scares me
Activity: 281
May 16, 2017, 01:49:20 PM
I would definetely not choose to live forever since I would be very old.
Activity: 345
May 16, 2017, 01:44:11 PM
It seems to me that every person on Earth would not give up a longer life time than what humanity now has. It is estimated that the average life expectancy of 70 years is the majority even do not live to this age. I believe that to date, a person lives very little and almost can not do everything that he must or wants to do throughout his life.

Just people are too lazy. Those who want to live forever do not often know what to do themselves on the evening of Friday and just kill their precious time.
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 16, 2017, 12:39:49 PM
yes i want to live forever. where do i sign?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
May 16, 2017, 12:28:24 AM
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 15, 2017, 09:24:03 PM
I would actually be interested in living forever. Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
May 15, 2017, 06:49:31 PM
When I was younger, I used to want to live forever.  I am guessing my opinion is changing since I used to work at the Oncology/Hospice department.  As we get older, you may be able to prolong life and even make a variety of body parts replaced but we still haven't been able to define the limit of memory or even retaining valuable memories in the older stages of life.  A few mind puzzles, a healthy diet, but how long can we keep up a routine before we realize it's too much for us to handle?  Even if we have a different personality, there seems to be generation gap to what we are used to things in our lives like experiencing a mom and pop stores and even indoor malls.  If there was an option to die at the end of the life cycle and eventually over time come back, I might take it.  However, to live forever while others around me may not be able to afford to live forever will be difficult with trying to relate to the changes in my own environment.  If we can rejuvenate our youth, we still will feel old with the capacity of memories we hold in the mind that eventually can easily want to forget what was lost or dear to us.  This is a subjective opinion about choosing to live forever and it is one of those ideas many will have a different idea during the different phases of their life cycle or events in their own situation.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
May 15, 2017, 06:15:04 PM
Wow, this is welcome development for reverse ageing but I don't want to live forever Smiley

All I want is to die after my mom because I don't her crying when I'm gone Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 15, 2017, 10:20:44 AM

Kinda outa luck, there.

Since Jesus took the punishment for the sins of all people, everyone will get a glorified-like body following the Judgment.

The people who are on God's side - in favor of Him - will get their glorified body "permanentized" in Heaven.

The people who reject God will be tossed into the lake of fire (Hell). The fire will attempt to burn them up. But their glorified-like body will keep on renewing itself... in pain, of course... forever.

Forever might be long or short, depending on how you look at it. But it won't feel long or short in Heaven or Hell. There is essentially no way of describing forever. However, God is beyond forever, so there might be an end in an abstract way. But it won't feel like it without God... which is what Hell will be like.

Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
May 14, 2017, 05:47:10 PM
Even though our lives for a very long time . Population planning is how it has to ? Would be more wars and starvation deaths.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 14, 2017, 02:56:32 PM
Depends on the physical state I would have if I could live forever. If I remained healthy and young I'd gladly accept that opportunity.
I think that is the way of thinking for all of us, we would all like to stay healthy and young Cheesy . But even if you were not that much healthy and young, you would have like infinite time to find out way to bring people to stronger state, or maybe people would find out way to get people to be younger. People could do all kind of science stuff, if only they had enough time. Imagine what would happen if greatest scientist of man kind was still alive Cheesy . I would take immortality even if i was in wheel chair, because tomorrow i would get prosthetic legs that would replace my own broken ones. Cheesy
What if your fate was so you were homeless and poor? Imagine what torment to live forever on the street and look for food in garbage cans. Than live, probably better to die.
Well that could happen, but only at beginning. Because even if you are homeless at start, you have infinite time on your side, and only lazy people would stay homeless. I mean with all that time on your side, what could stop you from moving forward. Most of peoples limitation comes from there own personality.
Activity: 443
May 13, 2017, 10:49:36 PM
Of course I would choose the option to "live forever".
That would not mean that I would have to live forever, but I could decide for myself when it will be the time to die.
Activity: 663
May 13, 2017, 03:55:58 PM
Yahh, I guess it will be boring. Plus in a big scale. Mother Earth will no be able to handle us in that kind of situation. Imagine, new baby's were born every second and if people could live forever that will be a scary.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
May 13, 2017, 07:34:21 AM
Depends on the physical state I would have if I could live forever. If I remained healthy and young I'd gladly accept that opportunity.
I think that is the way of thinking for all of us, we would all like to stay healthy and young Cheesy . But even if you were not that much healthy and young, you would have like infinite time to find out way to bring people to stronger state, or maybe people would find out way to get people to be younger. People could do all kind of science stuff, if only they had enough time. Imagine what would happen if greatest scientist of man kind was still alive Cheesy . I would take immortality even if i was in wheel chair, because tomorrow i would get prosthetic legs that would replace my own broken ones. Cheesy
What if your fate was so you were homeless and poor? Imagine what torment to live forever on the street and look for food in garbage cans. Than live, probably better to die.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 13, 2017, 07:27:54 AM
Activity: 274
May 12, 2017, 11:59:17 PM
I would give it a try, then let's see.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
May 12, 2017, 09:48:49 PM
Yes, i will choose to live forever, live forever with God.
Pages:
Jump to: