Pages:
Author

Topic: Would YOU choose to live forever? - page 57. (Read 65824 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
March 29, 2017, 02:16:22 PM
I must say that it would be really interesting if people could live forever, or not die from ageing. Imagine all that time that could be spent on learning and perfecting some think that you like. To achieve near perfection in something is really impressive. What could we do if we had endless time on our side. We could conquer the universe, and do so many amazing things... if we only have time.
You talk about a good life, and if you for some reason will be the poor homeless. Imagine what is to live forever in hell? Maybe our death is a deliverance from suffering and the opportunity to live again?
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
March 29, 2017, 01:51:11 PM
I must say that it would be really interesting if people could live forever, or not die from ageing. Imagine all that time that could be spent on learning and perfecting some think that you like. To achieve near perfection in something is really impressive. What could we do if we had endless time on our side. We could conquer the universe, and do so many amazing things... if we only have time.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
March 29, 2017, 01:44:59 PM
of course not
Activity: 99
March 29, 2017, 12:39:41 PM
Forever is a very long time. I would like to live a little bit more than the average if and only if I'm healthy, not forever. The beauty of life is that you can't live forever, and that's why every moment counts Smiley
Activity: 88
March 29, 2017, 09:31:34 AM
Eternal life is very hard. I'm not even talking about quality of life if you're 100 years in the body of a man. Just from a moral point of view to live and die to see your relatives and friends is very hard.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 29, 2017, 08:39:31 AM
Meaning I would never get old? Hard question Tongue Maybe, if I could stay young forever, not old.
Activity: 197
March 29, 2017, 08:34:03 AM
Probably not. It will be too tiring to live forever.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 26, 2017, 05:03:11 PM
I would not agree to live forever. There is no place to hurry, there is nothing to do, it will be simply boring and uninteresting. In general, the soul lives forever, but the memory is erased before the next incarnation.

And then, the next year after you choose and die, somebody invents a pill that makes everyone into a superman or woman, so that everybody can fly off to distant galaxies and planets, and populate the universe, and see all kinds of new things, while you rot in the ground...

Cool
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
March 26, 2017, 04:32:49 PM
Scientists once again approached immortality. But I'm not sure it's right. For sure the price of these pills will be very high and only a few rich people will be able to use them
Activity: 14
March 26, 2017, 08:20:36 AM
imposible to live forever dude, and also i dont wanna live forever too Cheesy
Activity: 29
March 25, 2017, 06:17:27 PM
oufcourse, other than life there is nothing so why would i want nothing forever
Activity: 44
March 25, 2017, 02:49:00 PM
I would not agree to live forever. There is no place to hurry, there is nothing to do, it will be simply boring and uninteresting. In general, the soul lives forever, but the memory is erased before the next incarnation.
Activity: 266
March 25, 2017, 02:23:44 PM
Not at all .sometimes at the age of 20s i being bored to live a happy future  .then i dont desire to live ever after .we die for the better good and be happy when we leave this planet .
Activity: 78
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
March 25, 2017, 08:18:24 AM
no

that would be like hell, without the flames or fire

and one day all atoms will become nothing, so would not be forever, just for a hella long time
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
March 25, 2017, 08:15:53 AM
I would love to live forever without a single doubt. I love my life because I want to travel the world. I want to see the beautiful creatures all over the world. I want to do what I want to do But the reality that there is no eternal life in this world. Over the years, I have heard so many things about what happens after you die. Our life was so complicated, in one click you'll gonna die. No safest place in this world.
Activity: 298
March 25, 2017, 07:33:28 AM
Certainly, I wouldn't choose to live forever since it's too boring to do. I want to live the same life span as my loved ones has. If she dies, I want to be woth her too but not certainly if she died, I would commit suicide then. What I mean is that, of my loved one have died, I would promise that after my life has end, I would be with her.(this is not an obesssion)
Eternal life is quite a lot and probably you said it right, it's boring. But the time that people have today is probably still small. The greater part of humanity does not live to be 100 years old, but I would like more. I personally will not have time to experience everything in my life. Not all will be in time.
Activity: 229
Merit: 108
March 25, 2017, 04:43:35 AM
Certainly, I wouldn't choose to live forever since it's too boring to do. I want to live the same life span as my loved ones has. If she dies, I want to be woth her too but not certainly if she died, I would commit suicide then. What I mean is that, of my loved one have died, I would promise that after my life has end, I would be with her.(this is not an obesssion)
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 24, 2017, 09:28:30 PM
Two separate breakthroughs will combine for unlimited youthful blood for antiaging and--

Two separate breakthroughs will combine for unlimited youthful blood for antiaging and immune system boosting transfusions
1. Immortalized cell lines can enable factory mass produced red blood cells
2. An activated protein can make blood youthful which boosts immune systems

This could be the first cells and tissue that could be immortalized and used for rejuvenation.

It could be possible to have regular resupply (two to four times per year or more often with automation) of youthful cells and tissues for health maintenance and as antiaging treatment. This would be combined with treatments to clear old cells more rapidly from the body.

Read more at http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2017/03/two-separate-breakthroughs-will-combine.html.

Cool
Activity: 686
March 24, 2017, 07:10:32 PM
Yeah I will choose to live forever if I had the chance, the things we will see and the developments and new technologies will make it worthwhile.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
March 24, 2017, 05:52:10 PM
the longer i live, the sadder i tend to feel as i see more of life and how horrible people are to each other.

if i lived for thousands of years i'd be so freaking bitter that my mind would find a way to kill me out of mercy.
Pages:
Jump to: