Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you give bitcoin as a wedding gift? - page 4. (Read 17938 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 11:54:33 AM
Yes just like other gifts we give in wedding. We can give bitcoin in a wedding just like we gift a picture to a friend they become very happy to see that why because he/she is photographer. In the case of friends who are known to bitcoin we can gift bitcoin without any hesitation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 07, 2017, 11:05:02 AM
I think, I'm going to give it as a wedding gift.
On one condition, the couples know how to use it or willing to learn about bitcoin.
Actually, this is also a good way for spreading news about bitcoin.
Offering gifts on special occasions is really a great way to express your feelings towards certain person.

Are you really appreciate above mentioned idea, but still I want to add some additional features as simply introduce Bitcoin Concept to person to whom you are offering bitcoin. And while offering Bitcoins offer them with private keys. With private keys, user can access that particular private keys and funds associated with that particular address which is open source and any one can see balance.

But the condition will be Just to get information about Bitcoin and its environment so that user can get introduced to new economy.
BTC for wedding gift is quit unique, that’s a best idea because you give excitement to the newly wed By doing so you open the mind of the new couple how Bitcoin works, same as you give the a new Business opportunity in feature endeavors.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
October 07, 2017, 10:41:51 AM
I think, I'm going to give it as a wedding gift.
On one condition, the couples know how to use it or willing to learn about bitcoin.
Actually, this is also a good way for spreading news about bitcoin.
Offering gifts on special occasions is really a great way to express your feelings towards certain person.

Are you really appreciate above mentioned idea, but still I want to add some additional features as simply introduce Bitcoin Concept to person to whom you are offering bitcoin. And while offering Bitcoins offer them with private keys. With private keys, user can access that particular private keys and funds associated with that particular address which is open source and any one can see balance.

But the condition will be Just to get information about Bitcoin and its environment so that user can get introduced to new economy.
Activity: 193
October 07, 2017, 10:13:53 AM
A great idea is to give bitcoin as a wedding gift.
This is a very original gift. And they will decide how to dispose of them, store or sell them on the  exchange.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 07, 2017, 09:56:05 AM
Bitcoin would be a unique gift. Though it's the same thought of giving cash but you will receive it through the internet. I think it would be less sentimental if you give bitcoin as a gift but it will help them financially.

I guess you can give them other gifts like bed sheets or curtains which can help the house decoration. You can also ask them if they want something to be sponsored at some kind of things that will be used in the wedding. Another unique way of giving someone is giving them something unexpectable. I guess these is where bitcoin comes in.
Activity: 168
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 07, 2017, 09:55:40 AM
I don't think so. I prefer to buy a present with fiat and hold my coins. Plus, not everyone knows the bitcoin value.
Activity: 364
October 07, 2017, 09:34:20 AM
sorry I will not give my bitcoin as a wedding gift because bitcoin is precious to me and an investment to me
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
October 05, 2017, 09:05:52 PM
If I know that the couple or at least one of them already using bitcoin then I might consider bitcoin as a wedding gift. In traditional weddings that I've been to, most of the gifts are things that they can use in their house or car that later on may become obsolete. Some also give them money simply because they are starting now their own family so it would just be apt to give them money for starters. While they may appreciate it all, I think they would also be glad if I will give them bitcoin given that they already knew it because they knew it would become very valuable in the future and may help them in their future plans as well.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2017, 08:50:26 PM
this is a very interesting idea because then we can spread about using bitcoin. will be more bitcoin users and it is very good for bitcoin development. those who are not familiar with bitcoin will certainly get a bit of pressure to get to know bitcoin. curiosity would be the main reason for those new to bitcoin. when i know bitcoin i think they will start routine and find out how to get bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 08:45:42 PM
For a bitcoin wedding ceremony gift for now is rather hard, particularly in my location that is even now tough to get to the net network, but didn't rule out a time if bitcoin currently recognized to the community and acquainted to its use, looks can be provide a present of bitcoin marriage. 
Activity: 42
October 05, 2017, 03:04:05 PM
We previously have people giving away vouchers as wedding ceremony reward, why ought to BTC be viewed in a different way? Anyway to answer the question, personally I wouldn't unless of course Bitcoin is deemed as mainstream by then.
Activity: 20
October 03, 2017, 05:02:18 AM
Most bitcointalk users would be very happy about such a gift but if it is appropriate for bride and groom really depends on your relationship to them and if they are tech savvy enough to appreciate such a present.
Even they are not tech savvy they will appreciate it because a real person is not depending on the gift, if they are really not that materialistic kind of person then they will appreciate each and every gift that you will give to them. Bitcoin is a good gift for everyone because it will help them to change their lives.

Thats right of course. However the impact is another when you first of all have to explain to your new daughter in law what bitcoin is, how she can use it and how many days of honeymooning in paris she can fund with it Cheesy
Activity: 6
October 03, 2017, 01:42:48 AM
that really nice idea.. '
i will add bitcoin address Qr code at my wedding haha
Activity: 462
October 03, 2017, 01:42:40 AM
No, I use bitcoin to make money, so money earned from bitcoin will I make for wedding gifts, because where I live people are not so familiar with bitcoin.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 03, 2017, 01:41:47 AM
Well yes certainly yes... People gift hayalonema ( glass rope sponge) for the wedding gift in which a young shrimp pair gets trapped in the sponge...
People gifts all soft of bizzare things thus I don't think ... Jf we start the trend of gifting bitcoins... It will... Be seen as weird or awkward...
Since most people now know about bitcoins it will be easy to gift.. to them... And for the people who doesn't know about bitcoins... ^ they.. will have a very fine way to know a little bit about them.
Also its like a currency only.. and money is never a bad gift for anyone Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
October 03, 2017, 01:38:49 AM
lol crazy idea, who will accept that kinda gift.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 03, 2017, 01:35:04 AM
That's what we have talking about a month ago with my friends. when we get married he ask me what do you want in your wedding? and i said bitcoin, and then he laugh  and he offer me i'll give you atleast .5 bitcoin for your wedding. Smiley
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
October 03, 2017, 01:24:08 AM
Yes, infact, having this can make someone start working their financial needs in the future, specially to those people who do not know that bitcoin is better than bank savings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 12:57:48 AM
Why not? Giving bitcoin as a gift will save you a lot of time thinking for the best unique gift to give to someone, just dont forget to teach him how to use those bitcoin gift that you have presented to him.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
October 03, 2017, 12:55:01 AM
Honestly I believe very few people let alone couples understand what bitcoin actually is...and unles you paired with something..it wouldn't seem all that grand unless you explained you were handing them $4000.
Pages:
Jump to: