Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you kill your own children if God commanded you to? - page 16. (Read 9690 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Would you kill your own children if God commanded you to?
A perfectly valid legit question.

Please no attempts to derail the thread with nonsense like "God would never say that" or "God would never change the rules with murder" etc....

Its the hardest things decision to be made into our lives to kill our own blood, our own child/children.
But if God is really talking to you it is still prevail that we need to obey God's world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well think about it. If a certain god actually had the time to ask this if you, just to see if you're obedient to him or not, I don't think it would be worth it. I'd say no. There are many things happening in this world that require more attention and I think a god who would think of having sacrifices would be a bit egoistic.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468

Please no attempts to derail the thread with nonsense like "God would never say that" or "God would never change the rules with murder" etc....

I would rather try to kill God than to harm my children, I must protect my children.

+1

Glad I am not the only one who thinks this way.

LOL.  I'd kill God first before I would harm any human being.
How do you plan to kill a God if it is not? The clergy say that God speaks through them. So the goal you have another. many people think that sending people to kill only the Muslims, but it is not. Russian clergy also campaigning in churches parishioners to war. All religions are aggressive.

The best way to kill God is to take a science class and then read the Bible.

If that does not work, one can try to take a medication for the 'God hallucination'.  In severe cases, a medical observation, diagnosis and medication regimen might be required to kill God.

For most people with an average intelligence, a science class and a thorough reading of the Bible, Quran or Talmud is enough to kill God.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

Well my opinion is that i would never do something like that. Because if God commanded me, that means i heard his voice or something like that. In that case that would mean that i am mentally ill and that i need medical help, because if person hear and see something that only he can hear than its for medical help XD .

I don't think that you will be mentally ill if you hear God's voice.
In such case, all saints and holy mans from the history, including Jesus, st. Francis etc. was mentally ill and crazy.
I don't think so.
Crazy people don't hear voices from god but from evil spirits.
It's very difficult to deal with it if people are emotionally unstable.
So, if you hear voice and command to kill your own child, first try to find out who is talking with you.

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

Well my opinion is that i would never do something like that. Because if God commanded me, that means i heard his voice or something like that. In that case that would mean that i am mentally ill and that i need medical help, because if person hear and see something that only he can hear than its for medical help XD .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just only you can ask any question does not mean that you must ask it ? It will only give some scope to extremist elements in society. Just look inside are you trying to create an environment where sick people can find excuses for their highest crime which is hurting someone.
legendary

I would rather try to kill God than to harm my children, I must protect my children.

+1

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Lol you really think like saying that God would not command that one is a nonsense? Then be more mindful pf your more nonsense question.

Going back if God command that one i would not kill my chidren yet if he wants to get them i would not hesitate to give them on his hand
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
No barbaric trials have ever been conducted, and I do not think that for the sake of someone, someone will allow to kill or kill his child himself. It's just stupid legends in which people believe and others use them according to their purpose and discretion.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

That's strange though, why would God do that? It depends on the consequences obviously. You need to mention that.

Who knows. Perhaps the child would grow up to be the next Hitler.

God works in mysterious ways.

Or maybe he will grow up to be the anti-Christ. Try to kill him with blessed daggers but take care that the cops don't shot you before you're able to do it, LOL. Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

+1

How do you plan to kill a God if it is not? The clergy say that God speaks through them. So the goal you have another. many people think that sending people to kill only the Muslims, but it is not. Russian clergy also campaigning in churches parishioners to war. All religions are aggressive.
Activity: 171

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
No, I wouldn't. However if he would stole my BTC stash... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016

That's strange though, why would God do that? It depends on the consequences obviously. You need to mention that.

Who knows. Perhaps the child would grow up to be the next Hitler.

God works in mysterious ways.

legendary
It should only be a "no", don't mix up things such as i know better than god either.

There's no mix up. Think about it, if God ask you to kill someone, you only have two possible options to choose from, yes or no.
You either obey the command or you don't.

If you choose yes, then your saying "Yes God. I trust you completely and will follow through with your instructions. I have complete faith in you."
If you choose no, then your saying "No God. I don't trust you have made the correct decision. My decision in not doing your request is the correct one, so I know better."

There's no other options to choose from.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

legendary

If someone kills his/her own child and tells you that god asked for it. What would you say?
If you witness such a thing would you believe him/her or go and call a police?

This is a little bit of a fallacious question here. I would phone the police regardless of if I thought God had told the person to do it or not.
But you never gave me that option.

legendary
God will never ask this i know god don't want his child sufer again by killing them god will spare us and he died for us because he paid our sins from his father who created everyone and he is our savior and i will not do that if he say so.

A real god can not order to kill or kill those he created. All other orders for murder can come from scammers who appear to be God.

God can do what ever the person imagining him wants him to do.  That is the beauty of religion, it is all based on imagination.

It borders on mental disorder.  It will lead to one if taken seriously.
Activity: 150

If someone kills his/her own child and tells you that god asked for it. What would you say?

Of course you need to call the police. And then so many crimes can be committed under God's cover.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255

Pages:
Jump to: