Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you like to receive your salary in BTC? - page 30. (Read 49109 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
No I will not receive my salary in bitcoins as price keeps on changing on daily basis which can reduce my income if price of bitcoins goes lower in future.
i do not think that we will face to any trouble in the future if we receive our salary in bitcoin because bitcoin is going to higher its price day to day .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Yes, why not? I don't care what currency i'm reciving cause i can always exchange it, the main question is my salary is so big to recive enough bitcoins?

You should care. I for example have to pay all bills with my salary. I really can't afford to risk seeing its value go down with 20-30% in a matter of days when something happens. Of course I have enough savings to catch up everything, but my salary is not something to be played with. People should carefully consider all risks that are involved in having Bitcoin as salary.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Yes, why not? I don't care what currency i'm reciving cause i can always exchange it, the main question is my salary is so big to recive enough bitcoins?
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
No I will not receive my salary in bitcoins as price keeps on changing on daily basis which can reduce my income if price of bitcoins goes lower in future.
yeah i dont like that too, to be honest i think that it would not make me stable profit
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
This is the main reason people will not receive Bitcoin as their salary. The price fluctuation is very high in Bitcoin market. So only I am also not like to take my salary in BTC. And suppose if I agree means it is not possible because in my country Bitcoin is an illegal currency.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I believe that any crypto lover would like to receive this way, but, as has been said, this is not the right time for it. Stability is something important in people's lives.

Stability and also the usage and acceptance of bitcoin is important in order to receive salary in bitcoins but all those factors are absent in bitcoins at a moment.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
I believe that any crypto lover would like to receive this way, but, as has been said, this is not the right time for it. Stability is something important in people's lives.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
Activity: 294
same thread is here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/will-you-accept-bitcoin-as-your-salary-1538843

I saw same thread many times.

Anyway, I won't like too receive salery as btc.cause in my country office, shops doesn't accept bitcoin as payment. so I need to fill my bills to live. bitcoin is useless when I can't use it.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
of course i would like to receive my salary in bitcoins in order to get more of bitcoins as an actual investment and make some decent profit with it
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think I would like to get my salary in bitcoins only if that will help to avoid taxes.
It is the best thing ever Smiley
Activity: 454
I don't like some things in the idea, it changes significantly in price within a few days,
At times it could be positive, but there are times that these changes are not advantageous.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
i would like to receive 75% of my salary in bitcoins since i work in a foreign country i can send my salary to my country at very low expense. Moreover i can also start trading in bitcoins by saving some bitcoins.
Forme 50% over 50% if so the half is for bitcoin and the half is cash so that i have money for daily financial and forbitcoin for savings and trading purposes. .
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
i would like to receive 75% of my salary in bitcoins since i work in a foreign country i can send my salary to my country at very low expense. Moreover i can also start trading in bitcoins by saving some bitcoins.
Activity: 756
It will be awesome since it does't require a exchange company to shop stuffs outside my country and localbitcoins has better taxes then any banks. So BTC atends all my wishes. I will be pleased to receive BTC for my work.

I travel a lot all around the world and as I see in many places, BTC is THE key to future. You can imagine anything anywhere (lotta bad scenes and lotta poverty). I can't imagine a better solution since I hate government.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
It all depends on the situation. As of now, I would say no to that. I use my salary for my daily living -- go to the market, buy goods, clothes, pay bills, where bitcoin is not yet accepted as payment, so I would prefer it to be in fiat. If my money was intended to be in my savings, it is okay for me to be in bitcoin, since I will just save it now and use it later.

It is true that it will be hard if you receive bitcoin as y our salary for the reason  given above.  Bitcoin need to move up a certain level to achieve this kind of scenario.  And it will be cool if bitcoin proves that he can reach majority of people in the world and even majority of merchant will be accepting bitcoin as payment even the sari-sari store near you.
Activity: 322
No.i can not risk my salary even i love it.if i take my salary then i have to pay excess fees on the conversion of it into faint because my nabour shops do not accept bitcoin till now
Activity: 882
yes , i would like to receive my salary in btc . in this way i will also get a chance to hold the btc until the price increase in this way i can earn more from my salary .
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
I would love to because then i wouldn't need to buy bitcoins after i get my salary
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i do not like to receive my salary in bitcoin as there is not a single shop in my area where the shopkeepers accept bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: