Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you like to receive your salary in BTC? - page 58. (Read 49108 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Not at all.
My salary would be useless tomorrow and I may get rich the other day. That's how volatile it is.
You cannot call that a "stable income".

But not until bitcoin become our national currency.
Activity: 420
If you are a BTC lover, would you one day like to get your paycheck 100% in BTC?

Personally I won't. Because many facilities in my area doesn't support BTC payment. Smiley I do not mind receiving, say, 20% of my pay in BTC denomination.

It's depend on the situation though. If the price of bitcoin keep increase like today, yes i like to received my salary in bitcoin, but not for long term. Only for short term and when the bitcoin's price goes down i won't in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF
I will still prefer to get my salary in fiat because the bitcoin price is really not stable so I wouldn't trust so much and put all my money in it because it can change value every seconds. There is not much establishements or services in my local that accepts bitcoin so getting bitcoin as my salary will be totally pointless because I will still need to convert it in fiat to be able to use it
Activity: 294
If you are a BTC lover, would you one day like to get your paycheck 100% in BTC?

Personally I won't. Because many facilities in my area doesn't support BTC payment. Smiley I do not mind receiving, say, 20% of my pay in BTC denomination.

Definitely. I buy lots of bitcoin with my salary anyway and it just saves a lot of time and conversion fees to get bitcoin from my fiat currency based salary. Getting a bitcoin salary also means better promotion of BTC.

You can easily use a bitcoin debit card if you ever need to buy something that is priced in USD only.
Activity: 448

Pages:
Jump to: