Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 7810 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 02:42:47 AM
Of course, I will still buy lots of bitcoins because it will be more convenient for me to buy bitcoins instead of buying stocks in the market and the bitcoin is more profitable and worth it to invest to them.

Im not stop buying in bitcoin. for now this is the best buying in bitcoin for low price to get a big profit. when the market sell in low price there a chance to have a big money. what can i say to many people is no stop buying in bitcoin. you see for your future. now buy more coin to have a big profit and this is for your thinking about coming futures.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:05:26 AM
Of course, I will still buy lots of bitcoins because it will be more convenient for me to buy bitcoins instead of buying stocks in the market and the bitcoin is more profitable and worth it to invest to them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
March 21, 2018, 12:03:59 PM
If I had extra money, which isn't the last your investment, then I would certainly bought bitcoin now. But this will be a very risky investment.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
March 20, 2018, 09:02:29 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
I should buy bitcoin today because to hold and sell when the price rise up again to earn much income. I will hold my bitcoin and wait until the price is rise again.
Activity: 71
March 20, 2018, 07:25:31 AM
my opinion is that while prices have fallen then now is the right time to invest and buy bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
March 20, 2018, 07:19:02 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
Bitcoin price is always changing everyday. It is risky to buy bitcoin whenver you wanted so you must think first and read opinions of others here in bitcoin forum cause it will help you a lot. Moreover i think that you must hold your bitcoin, find some time or chance when bitcoin price decrease, then it will be your time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
March 20, 2018, 06:48:11 AM
Investing in bitcoin continues to be profitable, so I recommend you do so as long as you have the option.
Yeah i think if you want gain from cryptocurrency then i think you have  trust on the cryptocurrency  that the price is not going down because as we can see on the graph of the price of bitcoin it will increase day by day, although sometimes decrease but afterward it will increase double. so make clear your mind by vissiting the price of the bitcoin and try it to study.
Activity: 1
March 20, 2018, 06:45:59 AM
Buy the dip, sell high(er). Rinse and repeat...
Activity: 37
March 20, 2018, 06:44:15 AM
For me there is no reason to stop buying bitcoin, so you should still buy it. Bitcoin will continue increasing, although sometimes the price is decreasing. When you buy then the price suddenly goes to lower price, just hold for a month and im sure you'll get more profit after all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 05:41:20 PM
Now there is a good moment to buy Smiley. Yes, I will continue to invest because I believe that the market is very promising. BTC has power Smiley.
Activity: 420
March 19, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
If i have the fund i will pay more to my portfolio,bitcoin will soon shoot up again and investors who take advantage of the big dip now will make huge profit
Yes bitcoin will more increase again and many of investors who wait for its high price they will get big profit, so i will suggest you that investment is much better and you should buy more bitcoin because it will very beneficial for you.
Activity: 266
March 19, 2018, 04:49:03 PM
If i have the fund i will pay more to my portfolio,bitcoin will soon shoot up again and investors who take advantage of the big dip now will make huge profit
Activity: 602
March 19, 2018, 04:19:32 PM
I continue to buy bitcoin for several years, as soon as I have spare money. Investments in bitcoin do not lose their relevance.
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 04:14:23 PM
Investing in bitcoin continues to be profitable, so I recommend you do so as long as you have the option.
Activity: 294
March 19, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

If you do not really know when will be the time to buy bitcoins then you can always check the price here in coinmarketcap.com because most of the professional traders and crypto analyst are basing in this statistics so you can make your decision and decide your strategy.
Activity: 395
March 19, 2018, 04:01:34 PM
Yes, the price of bitcoin still continues to develop, despite the temporary fall, and the purchase of bitcoin is sure to pay off in the future.
Activity: 465
March 19, 2018, 03:26:10 PM
Everybody should settle on that decision for themselves. There are no recommendations that don't help you. To utilize bitcoin you require inner certainty, Bitcoin is the belief system of building another free society and an equitable economy.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 02:14:04 PM
yes i do still continue accumulate bitcoin by alts trading or profits from ICOs and will still belive in even if it drops again upto 70%
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
March 19, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

It's actually "down" right now so I think it's advisable to buy some. If it still drops then buy again. In my opinion, this is the right time to buy until the mid of this year. Buy as much as you can then wait.
By the end of the year prices will go up and so is your earnings. It may not be like what happen last year, but you will still earn more before the end of the year.
Activity: 266
March 19, 2018, 01:54:09 PM
Definitely yes, I yet get bitcoin in encourage the value as of this moment is affordable and for favorable in the well ahead I can have much more profit. Many of us here in bitcoin community hoping that bitcoin will adding together and to have a colossal amount of make a get sticking to of of in the far away ahead though we have no idea past it will be happen which the unaccompanied showing off is to have sufficient patience to wait as regards it's big value. As we recall the value if bitcoin past is not as much as todays value and for certain regarding what was happened many years ago just approximately bitcoin dexterously, for sure it could be the connected scenario that bitcoin will store as much as todays value.
Pages:
Jump to: