Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 7810 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 11:33:25 AM
I think buying some bitcoin is one of the best thing on one person life for human being live just once in the planet earth. To buy now as bitcoin is decreasing is a good change to have some more bit coins that you own. Even bitcoin price crash to its deepest decrease I think you could not be afraid for it will recover again. Thinking toward bitcoin that no matter what will happen even the altcoins will gone still bitcoin will remain. By buying bit coin is like owning something that you know it will increase again in the future. That is my beliefs.
Activity: 30
March 28, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
Currently I am making money and will buy bitcoin, I feel bitcoin in the coming months will skyrocket. If you do not feel confident then you should invest less, when you feel sure you will invest more. Good luck.
Activity: 56
March 28, 2018, 11:16:23 AM
Officially, with the support of the bitcoin creator, this currency could be bought and sold only on MtGox and nowhere else. Unfortunately, for a number of reasons, the resource MtGox ceased to function in 2014.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
March 28, 2018, 08:07:20 AM
Everyone must have their own decisions, and one more important is KNOWLEDGE If you have enough knowledge you will make a good decision. In this forum I've found many threads that makes me understand about Bitcoin or altcoin,and it makes me don't have any reason to not buy Bitcoin.
Of course I believe in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency....
And The Bloody market is The Time to Buy..Buy...Buy...and Keep HODL😁
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
March 28, 2018, 08:02:12 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Well, I think it would be good to buy bitcoin now as its price is still low as of now, compared to its price wayback during december 2017, so it does make sense if you would buy bitcoin and then sell it if it regains again its value 20,000 USD to be specific. Well, if it is gonna go down, then hold it or buy more bitcoin then wait again to regain again its value because it is natural that bitcoin price fluctuates over a matter of time patience does really matter here all in all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
March 28, 2018, 07:59:55 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

of course, why not because the bitcoin price is currently down and I can buy bitcoin at a cheap price then I'll hold it and wait until the bitcoin price will increase again so I'll get a lot of profit
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

Well aside from it to be an investment, it has a function of e-cash that you could you use as an alternative with credit cards. Not only bitcoin is going down in the market, but other altcoins too. Maybe because some of the users bought bitcoin to serve as their online cash rather than investment and they lose interest in it because of high transaction fees.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 28, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
Yes, I keep buying Bitcoin until he reaches the goal I want and from my point of view he will reach the goal soon in the coming months
Activity: 154
March 28, 2018, 07:15:47 AM
If you think that bitcoin price will go up then you should buy. But holding bitcoin is good for longterm so I highly suggest you to buy now while the price is down.   
Activity: 32
March 28, 2018, 07:07:13 AM
Of course, wait for a little dip then buy some bitcoins as an investment for the future. Bitcoin is here to stay. Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 27, 2018, 08:13:16 PM
The best thing for you to do is to buy bitcoin now because it already decreased significantly. The price trend will keep on going up and you may not have the same opportunity. Hodl the bitcoin until December. Also, if you base on the trend last year, the price decreased around October. You can also wait until that time or buy now. Its up to you. I prefer buying this coming October so the hodling period won't be that long. I'll focus on alts for now.
Activity: 47
March 27, 2018, 08:02:56 PM
At the same time, one coin cost about half a dollar for one piece. In March 2011, the network has the very first exchange, trading virtual currency
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 07:32:20 AM
 To buy or not this is your personal decision, I personally buy now, since I count on long-term storage and future investments, even if tomorrow the price is lower than today, then I do not see anything terrible, it will go up again and I think that very soon we will be this will convince ourselves. So I'm buying Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 07:32:02 AM
I believe that the next month bitcoin will still fall and what about to buy or not you decide yourself

I hope this is just the beginning for bitcoin that we will see in the coming years to be more famous and more trading volume. For this year and next year I will keep buying bitcoin, because many analysts expect it to continue to increase, and I also think about it
Activity: 105
March 27, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

Yes, I'm going to buy bitcoins at $ 7000 and $ 6000. Now the bitcoin price is $ 8,000. I'm still waiting. I believe Bitcoin's price will be $ 7000 in a month, and then I You can buy it
Activity: 104
March 27, 2018, 07:01:36 AM
yes because it not just a currency but also an investment
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

Yes, it is already a good price to buy BTC. 8k$ mark is already a low price for BTC and I think that this price is already the stagnant price for BTC in which is the start for a slow and steady increase of price like what happened last January.
Activity: 70
March 27, 2018, 06:54:33 AM
Yes!If you have spare money sitting you can buy more. I think price will inscrease!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 06:50:46 AM
while bitcoin is falling I would have waited another month and bought cheaper bitcoin
Activity: 37
March 27, 2018, 06:49:42 AM
 Yes its good to buy bitcoin right now its still inlow price, its now the opportunity to get rich. If the price jump high it would be a big profit. So if you have money to buy btc go now dont hesitate and trust your luck.
Pages:
Jump to: