Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 7810 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
March 26, 2018, 06:23:22 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

At the moment, i love to buy more bitcoin because of the low price.  I guess it will not go down again but instead it will rise again.
Yes it is much better to buy at this moment because now from the previous hour the price of bitcoin started to increase and the increasing speed is much better and it will go to increase much more faster when frequently more and more people search for the price of bitcoin and they come to know that now the price of bitcoin is increasing. I am sure that it was the last price which we saw at below $8000 and now further we will not see it that much lower but we will see it at much higher and will reach to the expected price of the speculators.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
March 26, 2018, 06:03:20 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
Asking yourself what to do is good and we also suggest you to buy bitcoin if you have money without any hesitance. After buying bitcoin if the price goes down don't panic just hold for a while and for sure bitcoin has the proven track record of bounce back immediately. Hope you understand what I mean and don't delay in buying bitcoin so that you will not miss the chance.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 05:57:41 PM
Never thought I do not think that the demand for bitcoin can be exhausted, because wanting to buy it more and more every day, the question is only whether it will give us a good percentage of earnings! Personally, I believe that he will beat his peaks, so it's never too late to invest in it!
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

The reason why you are asking that question is that, you are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and in order for you to get a clear answer then just study the market and use social media's and   different search engines to get more knowledge.
Maybe that is the sad truth why people keep asking if it is worth it to invest in bitcoin as they are not seeing the potential value it would have in the future. So for me having enough knowledge should be our sword here in our bitcoin battle.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
March 26, 2018, 05:32:44 PM

The reason why you are asking that question is that, you are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and in order for you to get a clear answer then just study the market and use social media's and   different search engines to get more knowledge.
Activity: 91
March 26, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
I think before we invest in any case, more baiak we do first analysis of investment or business that we will dii. including in this case, investing in bitcoin, we analyze how the market situation today, whether it is good to buy or sell. so that we can minimize losses and create opportunities to achieve substantial profits.
Activity: 21
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 01:13:07 PM
You should pay attention to the bitcoin price chart first, if when you want to buy it is a low enough price then do not hesitate to buy it. Once you buy it and the price goes down don't give up stay patient. Someday you will get a surprise with bitcoin prices that double up.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
Bitcoin is a very lucrative investment, I do not panic when the price goes down, instead I'll find the money or the loan to buy bitcoin, now my debt to a friend about $ 1500 and I will soon pay if the bitcoin price is more than $ 15,000.
Definitely yes i we will still buy bitcoin as long us i have money, why? Beacuse bitcoin price can totally pump very high and i would like to buy bitcoin because the price of it still dumping and that is the perpect time to buy and i we will gonna sell my bitcoin when the price of it will reach $20k.
Activity: 168
March 26, 2018, 12:48:42 PM
You should buy bitcoin now, it's price gets a dip again and think the price of bitcoin now is 8000$ and that price is so low. So i think you should but bitcoin now and start investing. This is the best thing you do in this year 2018, investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 104
March 26, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
If you believe in BTC, and if you want to raise some money, you should buy BTC. Its my opinion.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
i still buy bitcoin gan. and I always collect and add capital because I want to collect a lot of bitcoin. certainly according to the ability that I can gan.
first many people are insulting and see me one eye. but since investing in bitcoin they appreciate me .
Activity: 226
March 25, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

You can always wait for the price of bitcoins to increase before selling it again or you can look at the situation in the market if its good to invest or not, you may also use different speculations and compare the prices in the market for a good outcome of measurement if its good to invest or not.
I think bitcoin is worth risking. I believe that even if it is now experiencing some bad issue there are many people that still believe on it today bitcoin is really amazing. In my part I would still believe in bitcoin and i would still buy on it for good. If we have patience we can really gain on it in a verry simple way.
Activity: 392
March 25, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

At the moment, i love to buy more bitcoin because of the low price.  I guess it will not go down again but instead it will rise again.
Activity: 240
March 25, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
For me, I would rather buy now while the price was still into a dump because it was much affordable right now compared to its first price way back December 2017 that was credited to be so expensive to be affordable to buy. Also, it is do really worth it to be bought because we already know its wonder and have already experienced that after a continuous dump, a great pump was always leading ahead making us to benefit from it.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
March 25, 2018, 07:35:29 PM
I will always buy bitcoin gan. since I know bitcoin world it seems life to be happy money always have not borrowed to and fro.
how would i leave the bitcoin world it would not have been possible .
Activity: 434
March 25, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

You can always wait for the price of bitcoins to increase before selling it again or you can look at the situation in the market if its good to invest or not, you may also use different speculations and compare the prices in the market for a good outcome of measurement if its good to invest or not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
March 25, 2018, 07:29:31 PM
if the bitcoin digital world is still there I will always invest and find the difference from the profit of buyinmy reason for bitcoin is my main business as well as my permanent job. although the results can not we predict but I always feel happy to invest in bitcoing bitcoin.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 07:25:22 PM
Yes of course, don't think twice just go buy. Its okay even if the price will down, just trust. You should buy and wait for the price is higher. Don't worry Because bitcoin is good for investment today especially the price is increasing.

If you are a risk taker then buy as long as you have money. Whatever your purpose on buying bitcoin just buy when the price is low. Don't think of the price changing everyday. Time will come all our waiting and buying bitcoin will have a good result. We need to trust our investment.
Activity: 244
March 25, 2018, 07:16:18 PM
Yes of course, don't think twice just go buy. Its okay even if the price will down, just trust. You should buy and wait for the price is higher. Don't worry Because bitcoin is good for investment today especially the price is increasing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
March 25, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

In my perspective view, it's the right time to buy bitcoins or any other crypto but it should not be treated as a financial advice I am just stating my point of view.
You can buy 50% of the total investment now and if it goes down buy with the remaining 50%.

What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Hope you know the current market situation. Where pumpers and dumpers are controlling the market atm. So think twice before making any choice.
Pages:
Jump to: