Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 7810 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 06:52:25 PM
It is impossible to predict how long the market will be bearish, but if you believe in the BTC, buying slowly and making an average price is a good strategy
Activity: 74
March 25, 2018, 06:47:58 PM
Of course now bitcoin is very low price it’s the best time to buy and hold for future it estimates that this year it will go up to 30k
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 06:35:40 PM
Yes! I still buy bitcoin because price now at the market is at low. Bitcoin will rise back all we have to do is to invest at a lower price and that would be now. Bitcoin now is starting to grow again at the market hoping that it will continue and will reach again at 19K$ within this year. I believe in bitcoin that's why i invest at bitcoin. Bitcoin is best at long term investments.
Activity: 80
March 25, 2018, 06:13:21 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
You can buy bitcoin when the bitcoin price is down, like now, you can buy bitcoin. To make a profit, you can keep your coins and always monitor the market. Then you can sell your coins when you can achieve the profit you want.
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
March 25, 2018, 05:20:27 PM
If you are thinking about investing your money for your brighter future, this is perfect one for you, you have to BUY  bitcoik now, because, in the near future or any moment now, the prize of bitcoin the market is getting higher, we connot predict the movement the prize in the market, and in my own point of view, if i am one of the investors, I will buy bitcoin as many as I could, because for me this is a win win investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 05:05:52 PM
because i am trading bitcoin and altcoin then i still do sales nad buyes in every day and week but as far as i trade i still set aside some bitcoin for long term investment ...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 05:05:35 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

For me no need to wait, the price is good to buy. If you think that it will dump maybe right but not too much, and how about it will pump so the opportunity will be miss. Study the market and gather information on those countries wants to invest or ban the bitcoin, because the one reason of dumping and pumping of bitcoin is the legalization and banning of bitcoin in other country.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 05:05:10 PM
Indeed I still buy bitcoin. And I think this is the best time to buy Btc. Since now the cost of Btc is low that is the reason we will have the capacity to buy Btc in a little cost and when the cost will increment again I will offer Btc and acquire a considerable measure of benefits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 05:01:53 PM
Yes of course I will buy as soon as there is such an opportunity, but now the very attractive price of it and so I would like to buy it!
Activity: 322
March 25, 2018, 04:57:13 PM
I have less bitcoin in my wallet ,if have an extra money in my pocket I will continue to buy bitcoin and add my initial investment in bitcoin, I believe bitcoin will still go far from a distance and I will continue to support it until such time it will not be popular or another altcoin will take its place, as of now I continue to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 364
March 25, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

The reason why speculations are existing is for us to read different predictions that might happen in the future so do not invest immediately if you are not sure in order to avoid losing your investment in the future.
Activity: 205
March 25, 2018, 04:44:44 PM
I personally do not currently sell the available bitcoin on my wallet. Because I'm waiting for a more profitable course. but fortunately I managed to sell it at the 18K stage and I was a little lucky. So I can't buy bitcoin now
Activity: 248
March 24, 2018, 11:36:20 PM
I think it is your choice to buy. Others can't give you any correct advice. Of course, I will continue to purchase because I believe in its future. good luck!
Believing it's future would definitely help us to decide whether to buy bitcoin at this rate or not. For me, Ill continue buying in bitcoin because it will rise in the near months. It will not take long at this drops stage, however by investing now will gives us profit by holding until it will rise.
Activity: 219
March 24, 2018, 11:20:49 PM
I think the bitcoin will continue to drop until May so I think I will not buy bitcoin now. In order to choose the current investment, I prefer to invest in ETH.
Activity: 132
March 24, 2018, 10:54:46 PM
I think it is your choice to buy. Others can't give you any correct advice. Of course, I will continue to purchase because I believe in its future. good luck!
Activity: 420
March 24, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
I would buy BTC anytime, its the most valuable coin and its potential is still very high, it hasnt reached its heights but when it does, it might as well be the currency of choice
Activity: 336
March 24, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

That's the reason why speculations are existing because it gives peoples advice on when the price will increase or decrease so the best thing to do is just read news and articles in order to determine when is the right time to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
March 24, 2018, 04:52:30 PM
bitcoins is beginning to trend upwards and as such you maybe somewhat late however based on this trend and previous occurrences bitcoins is on one of its upward spirals so its not necessarily a bad time to buy but your net price gain will be smaller but that of course will be dependent on how high it goes on this occasion.
Activity: 157
March 24, 2018, 04:47:41 PM
yeah i still bitcoin right now to
and still want to buy it when price are much better again
still waiting for that good price
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 24, 2018, 04:47:34 PM
Yes i would buy BTC anytime any day, its the most important and valuable crypto, it has gone through a lot, from criticism and banning, but it will survive just as it has done before, i believe in the technology and will invest in it anytime
Pages:
Jump to: