Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 7810 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
You asked this last year and hope you buy bitcoin that time because as i can saw in the graph a month after you asked this question the bitcoin become highest vapue and many bitcoiner earn profit and hope you are one of them. Now this was happen again and the price was so down, a time to invest or buy some bitcoin is not bad because we do not know by next month if the price will increase and i hope it is.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 07:03:38 PM
Yes I would still buy bitcoin why because  the value of bitcoin is not permanent now the value is low like the previous month but is not permanent t can be also get high so if it will happen this the time to sell all your bitcoin you have it is your chance to earn big or more money.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 06:59:38 PM
if i will continue to buy bitcoin and coin the other. because I am trying to make a profit from the difference in price I get from the sale and purchase in bitcoin. sometimes I do not have to wait a long time the price should be so. although a little profit I immediately sell .than I store bitcoin or other coin. then I have to wait for a high price. I think over time. because every day I have to spend for my family needs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
April 08, 2018, 05:11:45 PM
Well buying right now would be a pretty wise idea as the price is on the lower side. I think you should go for it. There would always be a little risk of btc's value going down but in most cases it would recover again. So, you  should try investing a little amount if you're still not sure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 05:05:30 PM
I am buying and will keep on buying till I have money. Because bitcoin is the future currency and we will see this in 2019 when bitcoin will cross the All Time High again. So I will also recommend you to buy and hold for 1-2 years and enjoy.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
April 08, 2018, 04:51:15 PM
I wish I had money more. Definitely its the best time to buy now. But there is no easy money if you make a investment, you have to wait for a long time
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 04:46:16 PM
This is the best time to buy because I still believe the cryptocurrency will still go up with time... So this best moment to buy down so when the bubble start again you will not regret it at all. Massive profit for those that will buy and for those holding don't be tired out.. Continue holding it ,until it start bubbling, that is the believe. But you can still making while price is down is you know how to do trading. Study it to learn it.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 08, 2018, 04:28:04 PM
You should buy bitcoin right now. Because if you wait too long it will eliminate your chances of gaining more profit. If the price drops when you buy it hold it until the right time and do not become a panic seller.
I agree with you. I still believe that when price is low, you should buy and when the price is high, you should sell it. Today is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin, don't pose it because it will make you gain high profit.
Activity: 146
April 08, 2018, 04:26:09 PM
You should buy bitcoin right now. Because if you wait too long it will eliminate your chances of gaining more profit. If the price drops when you buy it hold it until the right time and do not become a panic seller.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
April 08, 2018, 04:17:12 PM
Yes i would buy Bitcoins. its the future currency and as soon as its properly developed and the legislation battles are over its values will increase, The growth potential it has is is big, i still believe in Bitcoin and will invest in it anyday
Me too, I would still buy Bitcoin no matter what happens. The price is low today but it will increase again, it may increase higher compared last year; it is just a matter how patient you are.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 04:12:47 PM
Yes, I would have bought bitcoin because now the currency in the country has fallen so I think that after some time, wakes up to standing twice. not that I do not understand! but in fact it is even to the best that bitcoin fell!
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 08, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
Of course, I will buy bitcoin. Because it is a coin whose value increases day by day. And whose value seems to increase. He should buy coins. So I will buy bitcoin too.
As of now, the value of Bitcoin is continuously decreasing; and it is considered to be a good factor to buy Bitcoin. Since the price is low, you can have a low investment too. You just need to wait until the price gets higher and sell it.
Activity: 165
April 08, 2018, 04:06:30 PM
Y. Buy current now because at the moment the market is going down.So the right time to invest at this time.Thanks
Activity: 266
April 08, 2018, 04:00:01 PM
Of course, I will buy bitcoin. Because it is a coin whose value increases day by day. And whose value seems to increase. He should buy coins. So I will buy bitcoin too.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 03:59:22 PM
For me, absolutely yes. The bitcoin is a paradigm equipped with utmost anonymity which is progressing as time goes by. It not by its fluctuation we base our decision to invest but rather the value we can get in the future.
Activity: 129
April 08, 2018, 03:47:18 PM
In my opinion, if you have more money and can read chart of Bitcoin movement you can buy BItcoin now, if bitcoin price goes down just need to wait and hold bitcoin until the price will rise just after it sell it. if you have more money and can read chart of Bitcoin movement you can buy BItcoin now, if bitcoin price goes down just need to wait and hold bitcoin until the price will rise just after it sell it. until now I still buy Bitcoin.

copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
https://keyco.io/
April 08, 2018, 03:39:03 PM
Buy now and forget it for a long time. IMHO
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
April 08, 2018, 03:36:15 PM
To be honest I would say no ... bitcoin market is really risky and hard now and you can lose a lot there , ETH is a lot more better and clear market .
Risk is always there in any kind of trading and investment, but i think that currently bitcoin price will trading in low price and therefore it we will invest money in bitcoin right now, no doubt that it will surely give us a good profit, I think that after August 2018 bitcoin price will start increasing and hope that this time it will surely cross 50000$ and will even continue increasing.
Activity: 28
April 08, 2018, 03:14:27 PM
To be honest I would say no ... bitcoin market is really risky and hard now and you can lose a lot there , ETH is a lot more better and clear market .
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
April 08, 2018, 03:11:58 PM
Price of bitcoin is not certain it use to increase and decrease but we will have to wait till the price of bitcoin goes high once again, I like to buy bitcoin because I trust bitcoin and I know using bitcoin I can have a lot of things in my life and I can spend a better life. Even now I am sure bitcoin price will rise when it is at the stage of the low price, but my patience for bitcoin will never get lasted, I am buying bitcoin today and I will always buy, because bitcoin gives me a lot of things, I have very high patience to hold my bitcoin.
Your decision is good, but you also need to be careful if the price suddenly falls. You must have preparation, do not all in just on one coin. And most important is never invest what you can not afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: