Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 7810 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 12:44:59 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
I personally will still buy, I do not know whether to wait until it falls or buy now. Soon, growth should begin, perhaps already, and not worth waiting for.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 12:42:13 PM
Yes, I will still buy bitcoin because as of now that the price is low and I think that it is best time get some before the price of bitcoin goes up into a higher this year, So I think you should buy bitcoin as soon as possible.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 12:41:47 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
No one knows what will happen to the future price of bitcoin. We can't make a mistake about whether the price of bitcoin will fall after we buy it. We need to make our own judgment. I now choose to buy bitcoin because it has to go down a lot and can now buy at a lower price and I am willing to take the risk.
Activity: 128
April 06, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
You can make your own decision, but you right, you need to buy now as its in the price that you want, because the price now is low and I think there is still a chance that it will ne lower someday, maybe next month or days,
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 12:37:30 PM
Although the price is uncertain but I still believe that bitcoin is still the best for now and I am sure that there will be better times for the bitcoin in the future. no need to worry too much for this
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
April 06, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
For this time that the price is low, this would be the best time to buy and invest in bitcoin. I believe its price and value will rise very soon and if you will invest now you can earn huge profit.
We can only predict, and there is no guarantee that prices will rise quickly. If you look at the pattern in the previous year, the possibility of the price could still rise, but it takes patience.
Activity: 80
https://bwex.co/
April 06, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

Ya, in my views you should but Bitcoin. Bitcoin is at lower rates these days, but it will not be the case for long.
Very soon Bitcoin will see a boom in its prices and you will be glad that you bought them the right time.
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 20
April 06, 2018, 12:33:01 PM
Of course, I will buy Bitcoin. actually it is the time to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin price increases and decreases most often.but its price increases more. again we should buy Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is low if we want get a good amount of profits from Bitcoin.that's why still I will buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 40
April 06, 2018, 12:17:11 PM
Of course, if you think it will increase, why not buy? Of course, it's not like buying at around the $5K level, but if it increases then you are still making money. I don't see any reason not to buy.
Yap!!!
It is time, to buy BTC. Just think about 8 month ago It had high price. And also think about 1.5 years ago price was so less. when less price no one wanted to invest here, coz the thinking was it is illigal. when price is rising thinkig..... It is legal...
I think this is the middle point...... so we can buy easily BTC. and rising our business...........
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 06, 2018, 12:09:12 PM
Of course I still buy bitcoin. This is the best time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. Coins in the cryptocurrency market are declining and bitcoin is also declining. I collect the money I have, to buy bitcoin and reserve it. I am confident that in the coming time, bitcoin will increase again and I will sell to seek profit.
Activity: 42
April 06, 2018, 12:08:35 PM
Friend, i'm waiting correction since Bitcoins price was 900$ Smiley To my hapiness, i waited, but i bought in parts. Now if i have some free money, i invest in BTC and some alts in the ratio 50/50. Crypto is very risky investment, don't forget it. Don't buy if you are not ready to lose. Cheers! I think now is good time for buying BTC , because of forks, that are going to happen soon.
Activity: 210
April 06, 2018, 12:04:46 PM
Yes I keep buying bitcoin to reinvest my money with before I pull it back when the price goes up and some losses are not big enough. With bitcoin prices now I think a good enough price to invest my money back, Will continue to buy step by step It is always wise to buy in every fall rather than buy all at once.

Yes i still buying bitcoin as long as i have enough money to invest because bitcoin is very popular and even though it's dropping but still many people want to buy due it's positive prediction of experts.
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

Usually you want to wait for a dip before you buy. However, sometimes it's still a good idea to buy if you think a rally is about to break out. Do research, see what smart traders are saying on twitter for a little help. Try analyzing the charts. Personally, I think it will break 8000 and go up to 8500+ within a week. I still would rather buy Eth though, I think it has more room to make gains.

Yes. I will always buy as long as i have capital to invest because i'm very confident in investing bitcoin even though currently market value is dropping and i believe few month later it will recover.ÿ
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 11:45:28 AM
For this time that the price is low, this would be the best time to buy and invest in bitcoin. I believe its price and value will rise very soon and if you will invest now you can earn huge profit.
Activity: 46
April 06, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

If you have doubt on bitcoin you should review its progress on coinmarketcap. I see raise at the end of the year everytime. Its just about the right time to buy bitcoin and the right time to sell. Buy now and sell before xmas for profit.

Invest at your own risk.
Activity: 126
April 06, 2018, 11:36:25 AM
Hallo guys, it´s nice to be hear
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 06, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
Studying the full historical price of bitcoin, you will conclude that it is now a good buying opportunity . its price drop is  temporary , and all currencies have risen and fallen . this is the law of the market . i think it's price returned to 20000$ within six months
Activity: 35
April 06, 2018, 11:24:43 AM
this time where the value of bitcoin drops is a very good time to start buying, yes you may say it may keep going down but i believe it will soon get high again which is profitable. to be more safer if you want it would be nice to buy not to much of it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 11:16:59 AM
There is not too much evidence to say that the future of bitcoin is bright and promising, all are just the predictions of other investors, if we too believe in Bitcoin, perhaps we will fall into a dangerous trap or fall into a dark road. We should only buy bitcoin with free money that we can lose, the current situation is that there are not too many good things for bitcoin, it seems that it is still in a downward trend, we should wait, instead of buying as much as possible, sometimes courage and recklessness are good but sometimes it only leads to despair
Invest what you afford to lose, it's a principle that should always be applied. In the event of things that are not desirable, such as prices destroyed, then we are not too panicked, and if the price rises according to prediction then the profits become the most beautiful gift.
Activity: 147
April 06, 2018, 10:35:28 AM
Yes I keep buying bitcoin to reinvest my money with before I pull it back when the price goes up and some losses are not big enough. With bitcoin prices now I think a good enough price to invest my money back, Will continue to buy step by step It is always wise to buy in every fall rather than buy all at once.
Pages:
Jump to: