Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 7810 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 03:29:24 AM
You should be the one to decide if you are going for it or not. It is an investment, so it is a big decision that you should do yourself. My advise for you is, before you decide make sure that you know what you are getting yourself into, eqipped yourslef with the knowledge.
Activity: 70
April 08, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
Buying bitcoin now and holding them for profit would
be a great idea because the price of bitcoin is now at
a low market rate, so it would be best to get your bitcoins now.
Activity: 70
April 08, 2018, 03:28:45 AM
Yes i will buy bitcoin in the future when the value of it or the price will become lower so that i can afford to buy. But for now i am enjoining to exchange or convert only the coins i have into bitcoin and convert into fiat.
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 03:09:45 AM
You can always buy bitcoin because it is a good investment. if the price goes down, you buy some more. If it goes up you can choose to buy more or not.
Activity: 252
April 07, 2018, 11:32:52 AM
This is an opportunity for me to add bitcoin investment. I bought and invested bitcoin now in the hope of making a big profit when the time for bitcoin prices to go up again.
While bitcoin prices are now down.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 11:32:32 AM
I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin. I think the current bitcoin price is very low and very good for investment, I personally would be very sure the future bitcoin prices will soar.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
April 07, 2018, 06:27:34 AM
it's up to you. we cannot make a decision for you, that's your money.

risk always come with investment, so if you afraid of the risk. it is better to find a job.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 07, 2018, 06:23:17 AM
Bitcoin is considered to be a reserve crypto currency. When an investor thinks about buying altcoins working on crypto-currency bitcoin or etherium, the scheme looks in most cases like this: a dollar or euro (fiat money) is sold for bitcoin, bitcoin is sold for a token or altcoin. With the increase in demand for altcoyins and tokens, the demand for bitcoins increases - the price of bitcoin goes up.
Activity: 144
April 07, 2018, 06:17:18 AM
Yes I'm definitely still buying bitcoin now, by repeating the past year with bitcoin peaking in the price of its investment I'm getting big enough profit, with bitcoin now have a chance to get profit in the next few months and I think the price down now is enough to drop the price an investment that provides a seductive opportunity to reinvest my money and regain profits for the next few months.
Activity: 179
April 07, 2018, 06:14:14 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

If I were you I prefer to buy bitcoin now cuz the price of bitcoin today is very affordable it falls too much all you need to do is to be patience to wait until it goes up and undergo trading so that you can profit your money.
Activity: 147
April 07, 2018, 06:04:25 AM
If you analyze the trend of the price value then definitely it is the right time to invest in bitcoin, if the users, holders and enthusiast are afraid to lose in buying or exchanging then try to start in a smaller amount so that the risk would be in a smaller amount only. Well  i do bitcoin exchanging in small amount for reason of limiting the risk and so far i have gaining on a smaller amount, i hope that i have an extra more so that i could exchange more. Truly through  thorough analysis and study decisively the price or value trend will the users, holders and even enthusiast can benefit on fluctuating price value of bitcoin. Patience, responsiveness nd good decision making are all virtues needed on this events or happening in bitcoin trading.
Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 05:57:42 AM
Actually i would still purchase as much as bitcoins as possible because i know that the future of bitcoins is quite bright. But also i keep the invested money on risk by assuming that i have lost it because it can be a effective way to stay happy in what you get.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 05:48:04 AM
Do you believe in the "great future" of crypto-currencies? Do you expect that in a couple of years the cost of 1 Bitcoin will be $ 100,000 or maybe $ 500,000? Buy now, choose a reliable place to store the currency, and if your expectations come true, in a couple of years you will be infinitely grateful to yourself for making a decision today to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 114
April 07, 2018, 05:43:01 AM
This thread was created last year when bitcoin bubbles was crazy high. I wonder those people suggesting in this thread to buy btc on that period have to say?

Anyway, I think that this is the right time to buy btc, even if the price would fall again after that, i think it won't be long. It will gradually increase until it sets to a favourable price that we are wishing to happen.
Activity: 238
April 07, 2018, 05:29:37 AM
I have some bitcoins. At the moment, I decided that I will not buy them anymore. Not because I'm afraid of losing more, but because of the altcoyins, you can also make good money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 04:58:20 AM
Against the backdrop of such dynamics, a number of experts began to expect bitcoine traffic to reach $ 4,000. So, according to analysts, it is only after reaching this mark that it will be possible to put on rebuilding.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
April 07, 2018, 04:39:08 AM
Yes I would still buy Bitcoin. I only invest my extra cash so I don't really care much about the price. This way I’m also able to daily cost average and get a fair buying price for my Bitcoins. If you are afraid or thinking so much if you should invest or not than I would say wait until you are sure about it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
April 06, 2018, 04:12:47 PM
yes, now good price.
Yes now is the good price by which I know you mean now is the low price. The demand law encourager bulk buying when the price is down and this is actually the invisible hand which keeps the prices down in the market and let them rise. Even if the current prices are a bit high, the group of risk lovers would not abstain from buying Bitcoins if their expected future output is high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
We can't pass you a specific fact about future, because it's a future event that didn't happen yet.And the up and downs of bitcoin after your purchase is based on your luck. It's all part of this game. So don't be a panic dude, you just relax and if you need to buy it then buy it and wait for its prosperity. I'm sure bitcoin will retain their king position back don't be late.
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 12:45:55 PM
Yes. I still buy bitcoin.dan I immediately sell when the price goes up even small profit. terms daily "at run".
Playing so is safer than looking for big profits at once.
Pages:
Jump to: