Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 7810 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 07:06:30 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

well, when you do investing you are taking a risk, because you do not know what will happen after buying those bitcoin. you can still buy bitcoin specially now because its value is still low and it is an opportunity because for sure the value of bitcoin will increase these following months.
Activity: 77
April 06, 2018, 06:50:25 AM
Yes, you should buy, this is the right time to buy because its price is very low, and there are many advantages if you having a bitcoin, maybe in few weeks or months, its price will rise again, and will be good in future purposes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
Of course I will not stop buying bitcoin until I have money left because maybe I can earn a lot if the price of btc has increased.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 06, 2018, 05:56:04 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

I would suggest you to buy as much as you can and as much as you can afford. Since bitcoin price is at dip currently, you'll be able to get greater volume of it. Greater volume means greater profit. Bitcoin will not suddenly go down, it's already considered as a established coin of all. Price drop is normal but eventually it will recover. Just hold and keep buying, the Bitcoin's future is bright and promising.
Activity: 18
April 06, 2018, 05:48:24 AM
Just like any other investments of this nature buy and forget about it.  Being anxious won't help as some are triggered to sell prematurely without giving much thought.  Volatility is always a good sign but you should know when to buy, sell and when to wait.
Activity: 40
April 06, 2018, 05:44:49 AM
Yes, you should still buy bitcoin, because it will increases on the next few days.I have bought recently bitcoin because I had some money to invest.Now at a low rate, I acquired some bitcoins I really hope that this is a profitable investment for me
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
I will continue to buy bitcoins, because it is profitable  and is a good long-term investment.
Activity: 322
April 06, 2018, 05:40:39 AM
If you have a saving that will not effect to your living's expenses , it is not bad to buy by little or phasely , but if you invest with money which is not your saving , i advise you to not doing that , if you insist, that was a crazy things decisions make you do that. or maybe try to get free coins , it's better and more safely
Activity: 224
April 06, 2018, 05:29:23 AM
Today's buy Bitcoin is the best, the BTC price is below $ 7,000. These prices are the lowest for BTC, they will rise sharply next time, as my expectation is in May. They will rise sharply until the end of the year. according to my prediction.
Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
Why not to buy? I'm sure it'll keep increasing!
Activity: 83
April 06, 2018, 05:03:15 AM
Yes, you should still buy bitcoin, because it will increases on the next few days. Just give trust on bitcoin about the price. Bitcoin is best in long term investment so don't worry about if the price is down after you buy.Buy now and you will get profit tomorrow   Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 05:02:39 AM
 Will for it will depend on the market whether bitcoin is on high or low price. If the price is too low i will buy more on bitcoin.  And if the bitcoin will pumping i will sell it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 04:53:42 AM

if i only have the money i would. why? because as of today bitcoin already have a lot of users and investors. many companies and business already accept bitcoin as a kind of payment. many countries all over the world already made bitcoin legal and bitcoin is already spreading though out the world so why there is a more possibility that it will rise not go down.
If I'm capable to buy bitcoin I will still biy it specially in this moment. I will take advantage of its low price and never take for granted this chance that we were given. I still have trust for bitcoin even if it's struggling. It didn't change my mind about my belief in bitcoin despite having a trouble. Bitcoin needs ny support and I believe it will rise again.
Activity: 308
April 06, 2018, 04:52:34 AM
I have bought recently bitcoin because I had some money to invest. I always invest the amount of money I can afford to loose in case something bad happens
Activity: 98
April 06, 2018, 04:48:58 AM
All channels of investment, before doing, you should find out the source of information. If your perception of information sources is good bitcoin, you trust it, you invest, buy it for profit. And you are confused, you should stop early. In my opinion, BTC will soon recover, I am also investing in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 04:45:20 AM
Unfortunately I can't buy bitcoins now and I am incredibly upset about it.Only now it became available and in addition the most perspective investment
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 04:40:41 AM
Now at a low rate, I acquired some bitcoins and plan to keep it for at least a few months.I really hope that this is a profitable investment for me
Activity: 162
April 06, 2018, 04:26:25 AM
yes, now good price.
Activity: 264
April 06, 2018, 03:24:06 AM
Yes, I still invest on bitcoin. because I know in this present time boitcoin value is going down. But when i compare with previous years I can predict the value of bitcoin will grow again. That is the behavior of market. And I trust bitcoin value never reach to zero.
Activity: 221
April 06, 2018, 03:12:03 AM

if i only have the money i would. why? because as of today bitcoin already have a lot of users and investors. many companies and business already accept bitcoin as a kind of payment. many countries all over the world already made bitcoin legal and bitcoin is already spreading though out the world so why there is a more possibility that it will rise not go down.
Pages:
Jump to: