Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable? - page 13. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
I was using bitcoin,because it's my life changing tool.After I come to know about, I was started to earn bitcoin by different ways.First, I had trade to buy some bitcoin and then I use to participate in the signature campaign for the payment and then I had some mining setup in my home.I will use bitcoin eventhrough price is stable.
Yes I will use bitcoin no matter what would be the price is, I already embrace those facts so there is no reason for me not to love bitcoin as this has been the instrument that we are using in order for us to achieve our  goals in life, so whether it will increase or dump I will still do bitcoin.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
I was using bitcoin,because it's my life changing tool.After I come to know about, I was started to earn bitcoin by different ways.First, I had trade to buy some bitcoin and then I use to participate in the signature campaign for the payment and then I had some mining setup in my home.I will use bitcoin eventhrough price is stable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
For now I use bitcoin only for earning profit ( buy low, sell high). If we have stable bitcoin price we will use bitcoin for buying daily things , not for daily trading. Why will be better if price stable ? Example you get 0.12 BTC salary today worth $1000 and tomorrow will worth $800. That's why people don't take bitcoin serious right now.

If price would be stable, I will use bitcoin for spending daily for things I need.

Bitcoins will be useless if the price is stable because the only reason why people is keep on investing in cryptocurrency is that, the price is keep on increasing as the time goes by and that is the reason why bitcoins is good for long term investment.
This is a mistake, the whole purpose of bitcoin is to be a currency what happens is that as any currency around the world it can be traded back and forth for other currencies as time goes by and people begin to adopt bitcoin and it is used as a currency its use as a trading tool will diminish and we will see people more openly using their bitcoins to buy what they want.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
Catalog Websites
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Tool of making money, you mean as a speculative token ?   The only worth Bitcoin has is through its utility, the price varies alot because of speculation of rising numbers of users vs available supply.    The base question is still going to be how useful is Bitcoin, by itself bitcoin does not give a yield.

The obvious answer to the question should be price stability raises possible deals in bitcoin as the price can be fixed in contracts ahead of time.    At present its too difficult to state I will always sell something for 1 bitcoin, not unless my costs are also in bitcoin but often taxes and energy bills must be paid in dollars so ultimately usage is limited by this stability.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I think the most people would not, because ther are just a few people who are interested in bitcoin as a payment method. Some years ago when the dark web becomes popular, many people used bitcoins to buy stuff there, but the times when bitcoins used as payment method are over i think. There are other cryptocurrencies who are better and more anonymous to buy stuff on dark web. So the most people who have bitcoins just buy, hold and sell them because of the profit they can make with it.
- We should clearly understand that bitcoin is just investment, if the value of bicoin becomes stable, what we will get is a zero, and I believe that standing in the position of an investor, investing without profit, that investment should be removed from the list. Continuing to use bitcoin is not possible, people will not care it is useful or contributing to the future, with them, no value to take advantage, all will be meaningless, but stability will probably not happen when the hands of whales always Bitcoin market manipulation
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
It's a little of both. It is great to use bitcoin in online transaction because it makes our life much easier. We don't need to worry about third-party entities that could interfere with our every transaction.  
To answer the title, my meaning for a stable price of bitcoin is something that it will not fluctuate like how it is doing now, it will only keep going up. So if that were to happen, I'll be sure to use it more.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Both. I am using Bitcoin because of it's nature and because it is a financial tool for money making.

I will definitely use Bitcoin even if the price are stable since it is a good way to transact wherever in the world. If Bitcoin is not really volatile, I assure you almost all of the places in the world will definitely use bitcoin instead of banning it and it will be a popular type of payment all over the internet.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I am not a wealthy person, so I use Bitcoin as a financial tool that helps me make a lot of money. If Bitcoin becomes stable, it may only be used by the wealthy to legalize and hide their assets from governments.But Bitcoin's technology is also a risk because it is something the government removes, anonymity is dangerous to the government.
Hopefully, we all get to be wealthy one day as we approach the stage where bitcoin gets adopted massively as both a better investment and payment instrument. Whichever way, the whole thing is getting glaring that we would get there.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the long run is just going to be more like stock markets and there is just no way we will not keep seeing those level of volatility, but for someone like me and the way bitcoin has helped me for transaction purposes, I will still use bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is now much less volatile than it used to be.

If the BTC is stable for a long time, the transfer speed will be faster and the BTC will solve the daily payment without any problems.

People will be very willing to use BTC as a payment tool!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

Actually I don't mind doing or earning with bitcoins if its value stabilize. Since I am not fond of doing trading or investment it is not an issue for me because one of the reason I came to bitcoin and I won't deny that is to earn money as an additional income aside from my stable job. So if I am choosing an option to the choice you give, I would say that it is the latter part.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
Yes, why not? Bitcoin is the best way to earn and make easily money at the same time it will also helpful to use and save it in the future. So i prefer to use bitcoin even the price is stable because i can use it in my financial needs and the important things i want to buy.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
I would still use bitcoin if the price is stable and if the price is good. But im hoping that price of bitcoin will not going down anymore because in the past three months the price of bitcoin goes down and down. But I love bitcoin still.
I do not think that bitcoin price will become stable so soon, because bitcoin price is depending on demand and supply and i think that bitcoin demand will continue increasing for a long time. Most of the people also using bitcoin for trading purposes therefore they sell their bitcoin when they get some profit and therefore we always see fluctuation in bitcoin price.

Nobody would approve the stable prices of bitcoin because that will leave no difference between traditional markets and the crypto market. Some people may please from this but the traders would not be happy with this at all. They need high fluctuations to make large profits by selling at higher prices than their purchases. Bitcoin would stay volatile even after all of the bitcoin are mined out.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
I think the most people would not, because ther are just a few people who are interested in bitcoin as a payment method. Some years ago when the dark web becomes popular, many people used bitcoins to buy stuff there, but the times when bitcoins used as payment method are over i think. There are other cryptocurrencies who are better and more anonymous to buy stuff on dark web. So the most people who have bitcoins just buy, hold and sell them because of the profit they can make with it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Yes I would continue to use it even if the price would be stable.
I would continue to earn through it since I think it is much more easier and we could do it in anytime that we want.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
For now I use bitcoin only for earning profit ( buy low, sell high). If we have stable bitcoin price we will use bitcoin for buying daily things , not for daily trading. Why will be better if price stable ? Example you get 0.12 BTC salary today worth $1000 and tomorrow will worth $800. That's why people don't take bitcoin serious right now.

If price would be stable, I will use bitcoin for spending daily for things I need.

Bitcoins will be useless if the price is stable because the only reason why people is keep on investing in cryptocurrency is that, the price is keep on increasing as the time goes by and that is the reason why bitcoins is good for long term investment.

I don't find anything useless with Bitcoin because once it is stable many people will start buying and using it for daily life routine things. Bitcoin popularity is kept increasing in the market and soon the adaptation is also increasing. There is the huge demand for Bitcoin if bitcoin price is stable.

I guess what he means is that you can no longer earn huge profit in bitcoin. It will be just the same as the fiat currency if in case bitcoin price will become stable. It will be used for daily routines, and not with investment because what's the purpose of holding bitcoin if its price is stable? And if it will happen, I will definitely use fiat currency rather than bitcoin coz I won't need internet just to confirm my transactions.

And also, in my opinion, demand of bitcoin will decrease, it won't have huge demand as what you've stated. People love bitcoin because it keeps on fluctuating its price. That's the reason why there are a lot of investors who took the risk because they knew that they can surely earn huge profit in bitcoin, and if it will become stable then it's really useless. I, personally would sell all my bitcoin if that will happen.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Yes i will continue to use bitcoin becouse price stsbility boost investors confidece in bitcoin abd increase turnover
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I think it's a long time ago, and we'll have to wait until the bitcoin price hike gets bigger.

If the bitcoin price is stable I will invest with bitcoin, I want to continue my mission which has been delayed a few days ago.

So if bitcoin price goes back this is the most appropriate time for me and all the people in the world to profit from bitcoin deposit.

I will set up a large deposit to invest in bitcon. Surely investors around the world have been waiting for the bitcoin price increase that long awaited by cripto money lovers investing.

In my country everyone is racing to invest cripto money, they are willing to wait for a very busy queue by the investing member of bitcoin money.

I saw this in a few days ago, so much needed once additional facilities such as bitcoin ATM machines and other useful facilities for the development of bitcoin investments in my country.

If the government and cripto money market add to the cripto money facility I said earlier, and every place within the state government and cripto money market opens with a distance of 1KM - 2KM so as not to go too far to make deposits and withdrawals such as facilities opened by state banks.

Certainly the queue of investors also can be overcome, and investors are not waiting too long process transaction.

Somoga quickly there are additional facilities development in my country.
Activity: 83
I would because it already helps me alot even if the price is low or high. It is the easiest way to invest and gain money here. Also we can send abroad. So yes, I would still use bitcoins if the price would be stable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

I don't find anything useless with Bitcoin because once it is stable many people will start buying and using it for daily life routine things. Bitcoin popularity is kept increasing in the market and soon the adaptation is also increasing. There is the huge demand for Bitcoin if bitcoin price is stable.
Activity: 4
I would not. one reason is it takes so much time sending money abroad.
Pages:
Jump to: