Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable? - page 12. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Of course I will still use bitcoin even after the value becomes stable. This only means that bitcoin is now suitable to become a currency, which is a very good thing in the case of bitcoin. And because it provides a lot of promising benefits for the developing countries, apart from the fact that bitcoin as a currency provides a lot of security for the users.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

of course I would still use bitcoin for payments that could use bitcoin because with an unstable bitcoin like this one can take advantage of the price when it goes up and when it goes down.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Crypto ✪ Enthusiast
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

that's right, I use bitcoin because of its nature and bitcoin is also one easy way of investing. not only me, but also most people would think the same as me. of course we can monitor its development anywhere and anytime, as well as for the exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
For me, whatever the reason may be, I would still like bitcoin. Some of the reasons I say that there are some things that exist because of people's anxiety over conventional currencies that experience turbulence during a world economic recession is uncertain. Now bitcoin is an alternative for those who do not trust governments, central banks, and third-party institutions to derive value from currencies and many people especially those who use digital currencies are keepnon using it especially bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256

Majority of these will say that its for financial tool of making money and it will be secondary the nature of it. We all know that bitcoin is easy to earn and as you stated it is really easy to transact over the internet where in you can also monitor where your funds goes and its fast. Unlike in banks that you really need to wait for your transaction. But all in all many users are earning bitcoin because of money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think I will still use bitcoin even if the price is stable. The good thing about stability is that we can predict the price and we can just sell anytime we want to. I have been holding btc for months now. The wait time to sell is too long. I am not sure on what will be the impact on the whole crypto currency if bitcoin price was stable. But if its just the price stability and nothing will change, its good for us. Imagine it guys, no more hodling if that will happen.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Yes. It would be better than what it is today if it was completely stable. You can literally store your wealth in it.
Merit: 10

Crypto coins are bound to be fluctuating with pumps and dumps. There is a less chance for bitcoin value to be stable. However if its going to be stable, then there would be less investors and it would be treated like other local fiats, gold and silver as these values do remain stable not like crypto currencies. It would be always interesting when there is a huge hike and drops periodically. I am sure only this would bring more values to the coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose

I am using bitcoin because i am making money from it and the reason is that its nature and its volatility. I love it so much because it has a faster transaction and even if bitcoin will have a stable price i will still continue using it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
At first we already know the feature of bitcoin its volatility and fluctuation of the price. As for me even the price of bitcoin will be stable i will still use bitcoin and i always love to do bitcoin because i know it will always come back and the price becomes higher at the perfect time. Patient in holding and push harder to have more earning while the price is low so that when time come that it will be back to high then more earning on our part.
Merit: 10

People are use bitcoin still it's prices are stable. They prefer to choose bitcoin for long term to earn profit. Now the prices are not stable there are so many ups and downs in the market. But this dip is a great chance to invest in bitcoin who miss the chance last time to invest. So don't worry about the price of bitcoin, invest in it wait with patience. If you are you will gain profit short period itself.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
I think I would still use btc even though its price became stable. That's because I'm not like the others who invest or trade in order to make profits from it, I earn it through signature campaigns. It's just like I'm not bothered because there is nothing to lose for me since I don't pull some money out of my pocket.

Whether btc's security or volatility motivates us to use it, it's undeniable that we are still benefited by both. What i'm saying is if you invest some money on btc just to make faster and safer transactions, your money may also increase because of its inflations; and if you just use it just to earn profits then your money is safe and anonymous at the same time.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
I am more attracted to Bitcoin because its price is volatile. If the price become stable like fiat currencies, it will lose its difference and attraction, and I will not be as motivated to use as I am currently, because the price volatility (despite its risks) give us hope that our Bitcoins will worth a lot more in the future, so we keep buying and trading BTC.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token

I think I would be using it more if that's the case. The only downside is that it won't be a good investment for having a stable market value but I think using it as a currency which is its main use in the first place would be benifitial given its advantages for being decentralized and sometimes, faster transactions. But we are talking about cryptos so stability is not possible. But still I will use Bitcoin no matter what.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Using for what? I do not use bitcoin to buy stuff or pay my bills because its not stable. I used it to trade, to make profit. So as long as bitcoin is so volatile, people will never use it as payment method. So at the moments, bitcoin is jsut good for trading. Nobody want to spend them to buy something because everybody is scared to lose profit when thes us it as payment method!
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
For now I use bitcoin only for earning profit ( buy low, sell high). If we have stable bitcoin price we will use bitcoin for buying daily things , not for daily trading. Why will be better if price stable ? Example you get 0.12 BTC salary today worth $1000 and tomorrow will worth $800. That's why people don't take bitcoin serious right now.

If price would be stable, I will use bitcoin for spending daily for things I need.

Bitcoins will be useless if the price is stable because the only reason why people is keep on investing in cryptocurrency is that, the price is keep on increasing as the time goes by and that is the reason why bitcoins is good for long term investment.
Obviously, the basic objective of the creation of crypto currencies was to provide people with an opportunity of making profits on short term basis and that was possible because of the highly volatile nature of the bitcoin and rest of the market. No one is going to support the stable nature of bitcoin if he or she is the true lover of the crypto market. It will leave no difference in typical market and crypto that way.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
of course, I am interested and will become a loyal user if the price of Bitcoin made stable and validated as one of the means of payment legitimate because its use is very easy and fast  Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Yes, why not? Bitcoin is the best way to earn and make easily money at the same time it will also helpful to use and save it in the future. So i prefer to use bitcoin even the price is stable because i can use it in my financial needs and the important things i want to buy.
Yeah right bitcoin is all full of profit and we can get good amount of profit with our bitcoin, even if the price will be stable even then it is beneficial to use bitcoin to get money, gradually our system is getting digital so it will earn high amount of profit for you, with time bitcoin is being famous for our daily use and we can get profit with it in any situations, buy now because right now bitcoin is not having any stable price, it use to increase with time.
Activity: 184
Bitcoin lovers <3
It is hard for me to use bitcoin if it has a stable price. Normally, people like me make money from the fluctuation of bitcoin. And moreover, by holding bitcoin, we can have a better balance in the future. Therefore, if bitcoin is stable, many people will forget bitcoin
Activity: 266
the unstable price of bitcoin is what it makes it bitcoin. i probably use bitcoin even if stable or unstable. i am very favor in stable price of bitcoin because i lost a lot of money because i get bitcoin then i sell it in a few weeks, then the price dumps so i get less than i should get.
Pages:
Jump to: