Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you "swap" your crypto for a Tesla? - page 13. (Read 2406 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
Not that really into cars that much, and any transportation for me would already do, like I don't even want to brag about it if I can buy one.
I would hodl probably my BTC and not think of just buying it all to something that worth millions.
There are better things I could spend my BTC at.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Hello everyone!

So with the hype around crypto that Elon Musk is creating and with the news about possibility of acquisition of any Tesla car with crypto, comes my question:
Would you buy a Tesla with BTC or ETH? Aren't we going to regret it? In future, will this turn to an event similar to "Bitcoin Pizza Day" where people will be sayin that someone spend a whole BTC or 10 ETH for a car Huh?

Depends if I want to sell my crypto anyway and if I need a car Smiley Everything else makes no sense. I wouldn't trade crypto for a Tesla if I didn't need a Tesla and if I wouldn't sell my crypto anyway because I don't think we've peaked yet. Of course, this assumption may be wrong, just like the assumption was wrong to buy a pizza for 10k bitcoin.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
Tesla is good investment it will not reach this far and considering its price if not worthy, having this expensive car bought from crypto wil not be regrettable Like what happened in pizza day, swapping my crypto with tesla is like cashing out for a tangible investment especially if were already in profit in our crypto or it comes from long term holding. If concern about depreciation of its price Any popular car if well take care off in the long run like those vintage cars now were of great value now which can be considered as investment.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
You are right that it may become an event like bitcoin pizza day, but what will happen if it goes the other way around? If btc and eth do not remain at the same price they are today, then at least a Tesla is worth an asset to be bought with it in today's world to enjoy the luxury. And it is not for the average people after all as Tesla is a luxury that can only be afforded by fanciers.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 300
I would not change my crypto for any Tesla car. I still like cars with internal combustion engines even more. I like Porsche or Lamborghini better.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
Hello everyone!

So with the hype around crypto that Elon Musk is creating and with the news about possibility of acquisition of any Tesla car with crypto, comes my question:
Would you buy a Tesla with BTC or ETH? Aren't we going to regret it? In future, will this turn to an event similar to "Bitcoin Pizza Day" where people will be sayin that someone spend a whole BTC or 10 ETH for a car Huh?
Pages:
Jump to: