Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you "swap" your crypto for a Tesla? - page 9. (Read 2403 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Of course no i prefer to use another good brand like mercedez or bmw. I know tesla is a nice car, but i don't like the owner because he's ruining the entire crypto world..
Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I will not exchange my crypto assets with Tesla, I better buy Tesla with other savings, but if there is a property that can being used as a profitable investment in the future, then I will think about exchanging it with my Crypto assets,
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
Hello everyone!

So with the hype around crypto that Elon Musk is creating and with the news about possibility of acquisition of any Tesla car with crypto, comes my question:
Would you buy a Tesla with BTC or ETH? Aren't we going to regret it? In future, will this turn to an event similar to "Bitcoin Pizza Day" where people will be sayin that someone spend a whole BTC or 10 ETH for a car Huh?

If i would have not enough FIAT money and i would desperately need a car then i would probably use cryptocurrency for it. I wouldn't buy a tesla though... if you look at all those quality reports than tesla is always at the bottom they are simply producing low quality cars. Tesla is not accepting bitcoin as payment anymore and now that elon musk caused the market to go down just because of his tweets and statements i'm done with him and his companies and products completely. It is also true what you are saying.. if you buy a car now for 1 BTC and then in a few years 1 BTC =120k$ than you will regret your purchase.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
There is an old folk story in my country...

Once there was an old man who was dying. He divided his wealth into 2 parts and gave it to his son and daughter equally. Son bought a car and daughter bought Crypto(It was Gold). Now after 5 years, the price of crypto has been tripled and the car is getting sold for half the price.

Moral of the story: Your decision to make.  Grin
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Nope,i hate that man, so i wont buy any of the Tesla thing anyway, besides, the news about driving Tesla car happen accident were a lot lately. This is really scares me, we should cherish life and stay away from Tesla.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 504
definitely not, I mean although we all know that tesla is rather visionary company with futuristic products we can't deny that the TSLA stock itself revolves around hype as to fuel the market, although that may be just my opinion only but
i never ever have any thought of swapping my crypto posession to TSLA, if im gonna invest to stock i'm gonna invest to a rather stable stock, and im not really fond of elon anyway.
instead, if i were to be given tsla stock i'd instantly swap it to btc lol.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I would never give my BTC or ETH for Tesla, I would rather sell Tesla for BTC or ETH. Because Tesla is not rising in price unlike BTC

It depends upon the situation, but for now I would not swap it because as of now crypto have a good price and have many promising coins which can lead us to gain much more profit. One main reason also is that it already shows what crypto got, it's standing and stability. I'm not closing my mind because everything has it's time to bloom.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I do not know why people need to ask silly questions like this.

If I NEED a car, and if I WANT a Tesla,,, I buy it, whether with btc or alts or regular fiat.

But if it is to change one investment to another then of course you say no. Knowing cars immediately lose their resale value the moment you take it out of the showroom.
Activity: 924
I would never give my BTC or ETH for Tesla, I would rather sell Tesla for BTC or ETH. Because Tesla is not rising in price unlike BTC
Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
They are both valuable thing so the best plan is to invest in Tesla and keep your cryptos too, it won't hurt this way if either one failed but selling one for one is never a good idea
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Elon Musk may be smart but I'm not that stupid myself. The answer is no, never, I'm not that dumb. I use my own judgement and don't need an influencer to tell me what to do, especially a billionaire guy.
Excellent work! We should avoid Elon Musk before he changes his mind. Elon Musk isn't smart enough, but in the past he did some good work for our world. I'm also not dumped to sell my altcoins. In the future Dogecoin couldn't fulfill Elon Musk's demand. That's what I'm sure. Elon Musk will also reject Dogecoin before we should reject Elon Musk.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
If this was posted few days back, I would have said yes, considering the things the founder of Tesla has done over the years. But with the recent unacceptable actions which he has taken to create a FUD among the crypto-community, ruined the nice picture we had. Now I would directly say "No" to your question.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
of course not, I prefer to swap my crypto for Lamborghini than Tesla (I think Lamborghini is cooler than Tesla) and of course than I bought Tesla, then I better still HOLD my crypto, because I believe that in the next 10 years, I can swap my crypto for 3 Tesla and if I swap now then I only get 1 Tesla, so of course I will definitely regret it if I swap my crypto for Tesla right now.
And just like that the opportunity that we had to buy a Tesla with our bitcoin is gone, Elon has withdrawn that ability with some lame excuse, some say that sooner or later that option is going to make a comeback but I am not so sure, quite honestly I tought that Elon was smarter than this, whenever people think of buying something luxurious with their coins they always talk about lambos, I thought this was a strategy to replace lambos with teslas but it seems that was not the case.
The opportunity has been erased but step through this grim, would we enjoy buying the car from a company that doesn't live up to its promises and likes to change their mind constantly? A crypto user and a future customer will certainly feel the lack of respect, Elon Musk may be a billionaire and smarter than many others but arrogance always comes at the expense of envy and dislike from others, Tesla's next crypto payment gateways will only be a formality, it will no longer be a reality worth considering.
This is why I think this is a mistake, if he had kept this option available no matter what then eventually Tesla cars would have become the status symbol of this market, and instead of people thinking about buying lambos people will think about buying teslas with their coins and support the company even if they knew that holding their coins was a better option, but now that we see in him nothing but someone willing to do anything for a few more dollars then this is never going to happen.
Activity: 276
if I have a lot of profit from Bitcoin, I will not buy Tesla using Bitcoin, I will choose to buy it using the money I have and the Bitcoin that I have will still be used for investment and trading to be able to always develop the profits that will be obtained
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
of course not, I prefer to swap my crypto for Lamborghini than Tesla (I think Lamborghini is cooler than Tesla) and of course than I bought Tesla, then I better still HOLD my crypto, because I believe that in the next 10 years, I can swap my crypto for 3 Tesla and if I swap now then I only get 1 Tesla, so of course I will definitely regret it if I swap my crypto for Tesla right now.
And just like that the opportunity that we had to buy a Tesla with our bitcoin is gone, Elon has withdrawn that ability with some lame excuse, some say that sooner or later that option is going to make a comeback but I am not so sure, quite honestly I tought that Elon was smarter than this, whenever people think of buying something luxurious with their coins they always talk about lambos, I thought this was a strategy to replace lambos with teslas but it seems that was not the case.
The opportunity has been erased but step through this grim, would we enjoy buying the car from a company that doesn't live up to its promises and likes to change their mind constantly? A crypto user and a future customer will certainly feel the lack of respect, Elon Musk may be a billionaire and smarter than many others but arrogance always comes at the expense of envy and dislike from others, Tesla's next crypto payment gateways will only be a formality, it will no longer be a reality worth considering.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Seems that he's testing the sentiments of the people, after that withdrawal we seen some market falls,
shaking those weak holders who are affected of certain news.

But currently, we do see another good bounce, giving money to those who are strong enough buying the dip and
collect those cheap coins that being thrown.

This topic for now is no longer available as Musk / tesla removed this option.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Until now, there is no intention of me to exchange my assets to Tesla. because it is very unfortunate that the bitcoins that I have held for a long time have to be exchanged for Tesla. I better not have a Tesla than I have to lose the treasure that I kept for so long.
I don't care about other people who exchange their bitcoins and what they say to me to exchange my bitcoins. I will stick with the opinion that I do now that I will keep bitcoin no matter what
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
We should learn in the fast, Tesla or a car is not as valuable as the crypto we are holding, a car is a liability unless used for business, while ETH or bitcoin is an asset and as its demand will increase which is potential, the value will also rise. There's no problem with buying a car or tesla, as long as you don't sacrifice your investment and the money you use is just your profit from your investment. 
Pages:
Jump to: