Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you "swap" your crypto for a Tesla? - page 3. (Read 2403 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Would you buy a Tesla with BTC or ETH?
No, I have no intention to swap my BTC/ETH to Tesla car. What for? Having Tesla car in my country will gain many problems. It is electric car, people don't own an electric car in my country. We use petrol-powered cars, this kind of cars that is supported by facilities in my country. Even if I can use Tesla car in my country, I won't buy it with BTC/ETH, it is too expensive. I prefer to hold my BTC or ETH untill it reaches another new ATH.

Activity: 2268
For me crypto is too valuable if only to be exchanged for a car even Tesla, A car will only be a consumable item that when we are bored we will let it go, the edge of crypto is different, the benefits of crypto will always be there and will not be eaten by time
Yes, that's clear because if it's only for a vehicle I think there are many other choices and not just Tesla, even though other brand vehicles have not implemented things like Tesla, which is still very comfortable to use in daily needs.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Great mate and I will agree with you. Why we should replace our coins to Tesla if we know that our crypto profits much bigger than Tesla has. Just enjoy what profits we have and make it grow.
Yes, that's right, why think about Tesla which clearly can't give us passive profits, so maintaining crypto assets is definitely better than constantly thinking about Tesla which is completely useless.
- The cars they create are just ordinary iron horses and in order for us to use it, we need some extra monthly maintenance cost, this is a special vehicle and the cost will also be special, thinking in this way perhaps exchanging all crypto for Tesla is a failed contract but they also have another category for us to be interested in and can exchange. Their stock will be another strong point, they can also give us passive income but objectively their stocks are just better than some cryptos, the whole exchange also needs to look at which coins we are holding
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I wouldn't make this exchange and technically would swap all the Altcoins I have for BTC. It's a very simple thing to think about and do. Simplicity gives you a tranquility that other things don't. This thread was made in April, maybe there would be someone who would think about switching, but today I believe fewer people would make this swap. If you have perseverance and patience, you can get more "Tesla" after a certain period of time.
Actually, a certain period can't be fixed. Because your profits will be good if you are perseverance and patient. What I think, we should fix our profit rate before we invest in any coins. By human nature, most of us are greedy, even Elon Musk is also part of it. Elon Musk doesn't have eyes for the future, he wants his profit by misleading us ( unique carbon footprint).
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Hello everyone!

So with the hype around crypto that Elon Musk is creating and with the news about possibility of acquisition of any Tesla car with crypto, comes my question:
Would you buy a Tesla with BTC or ETH? Aren't we going to regret it? In future, will this turn to an event similar to "Bitcoin Pizza Day" where people will be sayin that someone spend a whole BTC or 10 ETH for a car Huh?

I am more interested in buying BTC, with the reason that BTC is the first product that has existed and is able to prove itself as a good market. But it's also not wrong when we start to look at ETH because various possibilities will still occur in the market world, depending on how we analyze the market. I think both are good and deserve appreciation
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
I would not change my crypto for any Tesla car. I still like cars with internal combustion engines even more. I like Porsche or Lamborghini better.
Great mate and I will agree with you. Why we should replace our coins to Tesla if we know that our crypto profits much bigger than Tesla has. Just enjoy what profits we have and make it grow.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
if I also had that many bitcoins, I might prefer to invest in real estate, or something else. for now, i may not want to exchange my crypto for tesla. however, so far, the assets I have are not enough for that. So, we better collect it first.  Grin
Even if it's enough, it's still very good to use it in a place other than you use it to buy a Tesla, because when you get bored with Tesla products, then you will be very difficult to resell them, not to mention the cost for maintenance which is sometimes very hard to find.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
I wouldn't make this exchange and technically would swap all the Altcoins I have for BTC. It's a very simple thing to think about and do. Simplicity gives you a tranquility that other things don't. This thread was made in April, maybe there would be someone who would think about switching, but today I believe fewer people would make this swap. If you have perseverance and patience, you can get more "Tesla" after a certain period of time.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
Hello everyone!

So with the hype around crypto that Elon Musk is creating and with the news about possibility of acquisition of any Tesla car with crypto, comes my question:
Would you buy a Tesla with BTC or ETH? Aren't we going to regret it? In future, will this turn to an event similar to "Bitcoin Pizza Day" where people will be sayin that someone spend a whole BTC or 10 ETH for a car Huh?

I think Tesla is a good coin and promises to be supported by major automotive companies, but I'm never in a hurry when investing in coins, I will analyze first their project and see detail before invest.

Did you even read the question? Or just shitpost here? Even if Tesla will issues its own coin or token, you would consider analysing Tesla inc ? What do you expect to see or what conclusion do you expect from your analysis? You wont get nothing new except Tesla works with profit and their product is demanded Smiley
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
I would not change my crypto for any Tesla car. I still like cars with internal combustion engines even more. I like Porsche or Lamborghini better.
I think the same as you, I prefer models from Lamborghini or Porsche. electric cars are not that cool, nothing to be proud of from there and the development in my city still doesn't support charging electric cars well. I better keep hold my crypto and keep using public transport.
Activity: 88
Merit: 3
If I hold enough Bitcoin, I will not use Bitcoin to buy Tesla. As we all know, Musk is the holder of Bitcoin. He proposed to use Bitcoin to buy Tesla. The purpose is to increase the circulation of Bitcoin and increase the value of Bitcoin. You can circulate Bitcoin to your own account. I personally think that the future value-added space of Bitcoin is very large. Buying Tesla with Bitcoin is particularly stupid. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency suitable for long-term holding. I will not arbitrage buying Tesla for short-term profits. We can wait and see the future appreciation of Bitcoin and Ethereum!
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
Yes, Crypto is more worth investing in than a car even if it's a Tesla, because the price will go down if there is a new series, even to make an old car takes a long time for a car to be considered antique, Tesla is not comparable to crypto.
It is clear, any real product that is considered obsolete or old will always drop in price and that is usually seen from the life of a product as well, whether it is a car or something else, so it is clear that in this case comparing crypto with Tesla is not worth it.
For me crypto is too valuable if only to be exchanged for a car even Tesla, A car will only be a consumable item that when we are bored we will let it go, the edge of crypto is different, the benefits of crypto will always be there and will not be eaten by time
Activity: 2268
Yes, Crypto is more worth investing in than a car even if it's a Tesla, because the price will go down if there is a new series, even to make an old car takes a long time for a car to be considered antique, Tesla is not comparable to crypto.
It is clear, any real product that is considered obsolete or old will always drop in price and that is usually seen from the life of a product as well, whether it is a car or something else, so it is clear that in this case comparing crypto with Tesla is not worth it.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
Swapping cryptocurrency for Tesla is not a wise decision. Maybe an user who has got hundreds of bitcoin or a strong portfolio could do it. A common man can have patience, because tomorrow for the amount we spend today on a Tesla could get two Tesla.

Years back I bought a mobile phone selling bitcoin. By the time I bought a mobile worth $200, but the price by the time was just $2000. Now if I've kept hold of that without buying a mobile, then during the peak value of bitcoin the $200 could've got turned to $6500.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Maybe you don't want your bank to know that you bought your third car within one year! The solution is to just use your Monero and pay for your car. Relatively quick, nobody knows about it and there you go. Crypto is quite cool to pay with if you are set up decently. I admit it is still quite the hassle here and there, but that will be solved over time.

Nobody except vehicle registration institution and insurance company knows about your car. And I'm pretty much sure that insurance companies can easily share the information about you having a property, that is not displayed in your declaration, if things wont match in US Taxation reports. Or you can ride it without registration plate and insurance, till the first cop stops you. Will Monero help you to hide fact of car ownership in the US or any other country? With huge purchases, we are all under magnifying glass.

This is not about tax evasion or anything like that. This was also only just an example. Crypto allows you to avoid ties being published between you and your purchases towards all the traditional institutions we are used to knowing everything about us. Imagine you buy a pack of cigarettes every day at a kiosk. Would it be better to pay with debit/credit card or with crypto/cash? It is of course better to pay without leaving traces because I guarantee you your insurance company and your bank already analyzed what you are doing and spending on a daily basis. Once you need a mortgage you may be surprised about their decisions. You can't have enough privacy, which isn't equal to committing crime by the way.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
Hello everyone!

I would trade my cryptocurrency for a Tesla car and here's why. For me, cryptocurrencies are an opportunity to earn a living. I have no goal of getting rich and becoming, for example, a millionaire. On the contrary, it is very important for me to get all the necessary things for everyday life in our time, and for this I would not mind exchanging my cryptocurrency for the same Tesla car and other necessary things for life.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Maybe you don't want your bank to know that you bought your third car within one year! The solution is to just use your Monero and pay for your car. Relatively quick, nobody knows about it and there you go. Crypto is quite cool to pay with if you are set up decently. I admit it is still quite the hassle here and there, but that will be solved over time.

Nobody except vehicle registration institution and insurance company knows about your car. And I'm pretty much sure that insurance companies can easily share the information about you having a property, that is not displayed in your declaration, if things wont match in US Taxation reports. Or you can ride it without registration plate and insurance, till the first cop stops you. Will Monero help you to hide fact of car ownership in the US or any other country? With huge purchases, we are all under magnifying glass.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
For me definitely not, because the price of cryptocurrency could go higher (eventhough also could be lower) in the future, while the price of a car must be dropped when newer cars are launched. So i think using fiat is the most comfort way to buy a car while cryptocurrency is just for investment, if people are making legality for crypto transaction it should be stable currency like usdt.

well, I think the same way as you are. I also do not want to swap my crypto for tesla. because crypto will be more profitable in the future and also not. But Tesla is just a car and there will be a price dropped because of depreciation and in my opinion car is not good for investment.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
why would I use crypto to buy an electric car. I will use an easier way, namely using FIAT. anyway I'm not interested in tesla products. I prefer to use crypto especially bitcoin as an investment. and the regulations in my country also don't allow crypto to be used as payment. so I'm not going to do this.

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
If you want to swap your cryptocurrency, then it should be done against some asset that is protected against inflation. Tesla is an asset which depreciates over time and there is no point in making an "investment" with it. You can purchase one if you are in dire need of an automobile (still I would not recommend it, as there are good gasoline driven vehicles available at one-third the price). Or you can buy one to show your support to Tesla. For me, that is out of question ever since Elon tried to fuck the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: