Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you trust FB with your KYC details? - page 3. (Read 13830 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
I wouldn't. I don't think this coin will succeed! What do you think?

Don't make sure that just keep wait what libra reach as new crypto coins, it's depend on how fb promote this project but very possible lubra become successful, at this moment libra is most controversial project. But I blew libra niot the competitor of bitcoin libra become under the bitcoin leadership as king of crypto and f coin can help also to promote crypto currency using fr social media. Kyc isn't a big deal for me as long as we don't make crime and we use digiltal currency in the good way no need to scared for kyc requirements.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
I already submitted my KYC documents to many unknown crypto projects, so, I have no problem with Facebook. Facebook is the world's largest social media network. I believe my KYC will be safe there. It is not a random crypto project that can sell your documents for some penny.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
I don't trust any centralised project, the world of cryptocurrency mean  privacy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502

Yes because it's an oxymoron to not have your KYC with Facebook. The reason why i said so is because Facebook probably has more information about us (our parents, siblings, friends and associates more than any kyc platform so there's really nothing to hide for Facebook
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
Libra is a very useful coin for ordinary people who are not familiar with the crypto industry. In addition, many institutional investors agreed to support this project.
The FB project is very interesting, but I don't really want to show my KYC data, I personally support the idea of anonymity in cryptocurrency
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
We learned that we can´t trust any centralized entity.
If they solve the KYC problem with a diffrent blockchain solution, like ICON that is going to create decentralized verification ID system.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Libra is a very useful coin for ordinary people who are not familiar with the crypto industry. In addition, many institutional investors agreed to support this project.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
FB coin can be a successful stable coin. But in question of KYC I don't trust FB. Not a little bit. As everyone knows that how they use the information of their users.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
No, I don't trust the Libra Coin, as those who are behind this project are not credible. By entrusting them with your personal data, you simply give them access to any of your information. And this will be used against you, in order to earn money on you as much as possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Doesn't facebook has kyc details of every of it's users already, facebook stored your IP locations, Addresses, School, Work Contacts and Families informations. What other information is left that you'll consider private enough that facebook doesn't have already ?
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
Lol @ words "trust" and "facebook" in the same sentence..
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
I am sure most of peoples going with negative because they have not good reputation already leaked data case and if now they are going to ask KYC then surely my reply is also in negative because I never trust them about this they can do any thing with this all and we could be in trouble.
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
They would leave us no choice, because Facebook already knows all your data. For sure there will be a KYC process, but in my opinion it is just a formal thing. In any case, I believe I won't use Libra, because I hate the idea of centralised tokens.
copper member
Activity: 154
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
They obviously wouldn't be requesting for KYC details until they are fully launched so there is no point.. but trusting them with KYC details when they already fully launched? I think I can because Facebook already has all my details anyways.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
i think, many newcomer will appear with facebook. many people dont know about bitcoin but ise facebook, and its good to spread about cryptocurrency. im think their coin will famous for middle and high society.
kyc is safe if it facebook. its better than other ico. facebook is real company, and you know where is it
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
In Facebook I passed kyc , and I do not think that this company will disclose your documents to 3 persons , unless of course you are not a terrorist , and are wanted.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
It’s simple: if you don’t hold your private keys, you are not a legitimate owner of the wallet. Even more, you are giving your financial details to a company like FB... doesn’t sound like a good idea. You would walk on a very thin ice as you never know if you haven’t violated “Community Standards” and your wallet might be suspended for a while just when you need it the most. I would recommend standing away from it for as long as possible.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
FB has the best marketing strategy and will succeed, no matter what. They already have most of your information. It is a centralised coin so they may ask for KYC, but let’s see what happens when it comes out.
Activity: 390
i don't care about KYC data for facebook, because Facebook already know about our detail information, and everyday we are shared our personal data like we used google and facebook, so i don't really worry about this, because our data are protection by GDPR regulation
Activity: 322
Never liked to show my KYC data to anybody, only in extreme cases I passed KYC, and in other cases I never pass KYC and in cases with FB will not
Pages:
Jump to: