Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB] Broken Graphics cards... or working - page 3. (Read 17351 times)

legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
i have a 5850 that wont boot, powers up with fans but not seen in windows. shipping from eu.
Activity: 819
Merit: 500
Replied to ^, ^^, and ^^^

Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
I'd like to speak to you via DM as I have an old GPU that got replaced by my current HD6950 GPU.The old card works fine,only issue is with the fan assembly (Lost an important part when reapplying thermal grease to fix an overheating issue).

Can this be eligible for your offer.I'm also based in UK so you must be prepared to pay for shipping (UK and international) is you do decide to go ahead with any deal. Smiley
Activity: 714
Coin Generator
How much would you give me for a 5970 that will not boot into windows?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Mine Litecoins.
I have a couple older 5770 and 5750 cards that I cannot seem to get mining.

If you are interested, PM me.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
5850's for sale - UK but dont worry about shipping ill offset that - 6x 5850's

All fans speed up, just no output from the display
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Anybody still selling broken cards?
Activity: 70
I have 12 broken 5970 for sale. PM me if interested. in the EU.
Activity: 180
mistaken for gribble since 2011
I have a Sapphire 5970 for sale. PM
Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager
i have a dead 7970 and a few dead 5870. the 7970 fan spins up, but is not recognized by the comp. 1 5870 shorts out. 1 5870 has a damaged vrm or something not really sure. 1 5870's fan spins up to 100% and it not recognized by the computer.

where are you from, i have guy who repair graphics ?
regards..
^replied
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Hio Andrew Smiley

Looking to build some rep by selling my sapphire 5850 for some tastey BTC. hehe..

pEACe
Activity: 171
I have 3- 6870's that I am considering selling.

(1 sapphire and 2 msi twin frozr)

Would like to sell all together if interested.
^Sorry, didn't see your post. looking for atleast 5800 series but thanks!
Activity: 42
I have a 4870 HIS, has a XSPC waterblock with it. Took waterblock off and installed original cooler, I don't think the fan has ever been run, its brand new.
Card spins, but no post.

Activity: 686
Shame on everything; regret nothing.
PM'd you; four cards 2x 5830 & 2x 5870 that actually work, just fan probs.  And an MSI mobo if interested.
Activity: 212
very fine deals to be made here! thx again for keeping your part of the sale!
Replied to both... thanks!
Activity: 109
I have a Sapphire 5850 reference card.  Only thing I did to it was flash to a new bios sent to me from Sapphire to fix the release batch GDDR5 volt issue.  IIRC, the original was like 12.011.xxxx something, and this one was 12.014.xxxx. Now it works rather well, but on occasion it still gives me a GSOD. It has been run for a total of 3 months, and sat in a box until recently, and now I'm using it. So the fan is good. I pre-ordered it through Sapphire's old trade-up loyalty program, got it a week before online retailers, and the drivers were buggy. I got fed up, repackaged the card in it's box, RL got crazy busy so I forgot about it, and then I found it in my closet 2 months ago.

I'd definitely sell it, but I need time to replace it.  I also have a BFG geForce 6800GT w/o the heatsink/fan, Sapphire x800xt(worked last time I checked), and a XFX 4650 1GB somewhere(works perfectly). IDK what you're offering, but if any of that interests you, lemme know.
Activity: 7
I've got a 5870 that never seems to get going... no video - no mining. System boots; I can see hardware in the OS - just can't really use it.

I've also got a 6950 that USED to be a good miner; but now it won't power on and the system will refuse to boot up if it's installed.

Interested ??
Pages:
Jump to: