Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Amazon.com giftcard codes @ 20% discount [gc4btc automatic delivery] - page 2. (Read 11394 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Yep most of that sold, 335 left
all sold thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I have $2300 worth of codes on hand, in denominations of between 25 to 100, send me a pm (or contact skype/email) if you can accept a discount of less than 18% (ie 17% or 16% etc off ) for the lot or part of this amount.
Activity: 266
im very interested in purchasing..
Just selling direct to a few members who put in large orders, few odd bits and pieces end up on site but not as much for now, i will post here once resume
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I havent seen any in a while did his source dry up  Cry
Activity: 467

Business completed successfully.. Great site, thank...

Please consider putting some larger value cards up.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Heads up there were a lot for sale this morning. I bought about half of them  Grin still some left though
I'm interested, what's your skype?

See contact page on site

got some!  Grin

Yes thanks, sorry yes they sell fast once on the site, if anyone wants to skip queue offer me a deal better than 20% (18 or 15% etc) can deal in private
Thanks everyone
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'm interested, what's your skype?
more added this morning
Added a pile to the site there, have another 676 on hand for anyone who wants it at 15% off

Sold, contact me with offers under 20% if you wish me to hold/save for you, thanks
i wont have any added for about a week, have a deal with one of the users, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
shame that you don't sell amazon.de codes Sad

I tried to sell a .it one and no demand, unfortunately european ones have expiry and seems to be limited to that country (.de for Germany etc)

I even made a thread here to judge demand > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5899343

Where do you buy those giftcards with that big discount? do you need to be a reseller?

I can sell a shitload of amazon.de cards if i can offer them for 15-20% discount.

Shoot me a pm if you want to tell me any details.

I tried to sell a .it one and no demand, unfortunately european ones have expiry and seems to be limited to that country (.de for Germany etc)

I even made a thread here to judge demand > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5899343
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Bought a code. Site worked perfectly . Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: