Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Amazon.com giftcard codes @ 20% discount [gc4btc automatic delivery] - page 4. (Read 11394 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 101
And more added this morning for sale
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Holding 270 for btcmcdizzle until receipt of payment via bitcoin, remainder added to site

received and paid for, thanks!
Holding 270 for btcmcdizzle until receipt of payment via bitcoin, remainder added to site
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
I just wanted to say I've had nothing but positive experiences with gc4btc.

Thanks! same with yourself!

Anyways have 420 on hand now if anyone wants them at 15% off, if not sold in next 12 hours will put them up on site at 20%
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
I just wanted to say I've had nothing but positive experiences with gc4btc.
few added to site, have another $655 worth of codes at 15% off to first person to get in contact about a sale today for this amount or part of
Activity: 481
Activity: 58
I got my codes in just few minutes. Vouch for this seller!
Basically I sell at 15% off to those who contact me via pm here, email or skype (have 300 on hand this morning)

Anything left over is put on the site where they are sold at 20% of, and are on first come first serve basis
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
just got $40 worth on amazon i sent first no problems thanks

its all automated so you have to send first then the gift card code is revealed on the website to you once 1 confirmation

lol not when u do it on here
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

its all automated so you have to send first then the gift card code is revealed on the website to you once 1 confirmation
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
+1   made a rather small transaction to pay for a roku player ^^

Codes worked right away no problem.
Activity: 616
I can vouch, great person to work with and goes out of their way to make sure you're taken care of.
Yeh they sell quick at 20% off,
if anyone wants me to hold an amount for them then that can be done at 15% off,
pm me or email me (contact details on site) with amount you require.
Have done this already with several users from here successfully, thank you.

If you have an issue with any code please email me asap, sometimes I enter wrong ones or double enter by mistake or enter non amazon.com ones,
in those case the buyer is either refunded of course or I give another giftcard for same or larger amount Smiley to keep everyone happy.

Please do not ask me If western union or paypal or any other non bitcoin payment method is accepted,
the whole point of me selling cheap is to get bitcoins which I can then sell locally at premium,
my daily volume is limited by that of course.
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
no more amazon gift cards available it says...damn Sad Smiley

You've gotta be fast!

Actually, a lot of people have scripts setup to notify them via text message or e-mail when cards are added.   Wink

I'll sell you SMS notification service for a few satoshis.   I usually do 6 second notice to SMS.

Thanks, but I already have my own setup.   Cheesy

Tell me more?  What do you use?

I just have a bash script setup (cron every 5 minutes) to check the website and if there is any cards in stock (grep for "No amazon.com gift cards"), it sends an e-mail to my Messenger account (so it comes through as a text message to my phone).
Activity: 616
How often are cards available for purchase on the site?
Every time i go, there's none available.

Gotta be vigilant, constantly refreshing their page. They pop up, sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes only a few seconds.
Activity: 7
How often are cards available for purchase on the site?
Every time i go, there's none available.
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
no more amazon gift cards available it says...damn Sad Smiley

You've gotta be fast!

Actually, a lot of people have scripts setup to notify them via text message or e-mail when cards are added.   Wink

I'll sell you SMS notification service for a few satoshis.   I usually do 6 second notice to SMS.

Thanks, but I already have my own setup.   Cheesy

Tell me more?  What do you use?
Pages:
Jump to: