Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Amazon.com giftcard codes @ 20% discount [gc4btc automatic delivery] - page 5. (Read 11394 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
no more amazon gift cards available it says...damn Sad Smiley

You've gotta be fast!

Actually, a lot of people have scripts setup to notify them via text message or e-mail when cards are added.   Wink

I'll sell you SMS notification service for a few satoshis.   I usually do 6 second notice to SMS.

Thanks, but I already have my own setup.   Cheesy
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

You've gotta be fast!

Actually, a lot of people have scripts setup to notify them via text message or e-mail when cards are added.   Wink

I'll sell you SMS notification service for a few satoshis.   I usually do 6 second notice to SMS.
New In Town...

You've gotta be fast!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
No I dont have .onion site

Just https://gc4btc.com

It has my contact details on contact page and whois and links back to this thread. I doubt any impersonators would bother to do that

I had several emails asking for custom amounts or for trade via pm here, thats fine but not at 20% (or more) off,
15% off I could put aside codes for you instead of putting them on sale
otherwise its not worth my time since they sell as soon as I put them up daily, and I dont care who buys from me.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Do you have an .onion site?
If not, someone is using your brand name on for.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I have been buying multiple gift cards all received quick  this week and they all work well for the service!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Order 748 for 2 cards, first one went through fine, second one said it had already been loaded by someone.

Card: SEYW-8XX6TU-VUWC

Issue was resolved swiftly via email; thanks!
donator
It's for the children!
Order 748 for 2 cards, first one went through fine, second one said it had already been loaded by someone.

You should email via the contact form.  Usually a pretty quick response (in GMT timezone)
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Thank you, just added another few hundred
donator
It's for the children!
Here is my review of your site: Easier than paying for coffee in the morning.

(My 15 second poller sends an SMS, I click the link, click buy, send coins, done)

PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT

i placed order 378 at your site and sent payment.
sent you a screenshot on gmail; but it still says "awaiting payment" and it timed out and cancelled!!!
it has probably did nor reach the blockchain. please send me the codes for that order!!!!

PLEASE RESOLVE THIS!!!
thanks!

Update: its confirmed. please check https://blockchain.info/address/1FuySboFz9prguCE7ff9LSXpqsAtC2PWmt

please send the codes!

Couldn't reply here bitcointalk was down, sent you an email last night sorting this out, and next time be a little calmer you didn't add miner fees so your transaction took alot of time, I always take care of customers Smiley

Anyways few hundred more added now for sale this morning
legendary
PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT

sent you a screenshot on gmail; but it still says "awaiting payment" and it timed out and cancelled!!!
it has probably did nor reach the blockchain. please send me the codes for that order!!!!

PLEASE RESOLVE THIS!!!
thanks!

Update: its confirmed. please check https://blockchain.info/address/1FuySboFz9prguCE7ff9LSXpqsAtC2PWmt

please send the codes!
legendary
PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT

PLEASE RESOLVE THIS!!!
thanks!
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Purchased a $75 Amazon gift card for $60 worth of Bitcoins. Flawless transaction.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Trusted Member
would love some .co.uk giftcards!
Merit: 250
Just bought, received, and claimed one. Worked perfectly, and a great discount! I will be following this site closely and buying as many as I can!
Why screw around with all the $1 and $5 cards?

$10, $20, and $50 sound like good denominations to me.

I think thats just how he gets the cards from his source. $1s are a pain to copy/paste though.

Either way just checked and you had one card up, bought it, and it worked. Thanks!

I add the small amounts for those users who never used the site and don't want to risk much (understandable!)
anyways few more added now
New In Town...

I think thats just how he gets the cards from his source. $1s are a pain to copy/paste though.

You can use the "Redeem" button on the website, and it will automatically populate the Amazon page with the gift card number.  Save a bunch of time with those smaller denominations.
Pages:
Jump to: